[ROM] [Team VeNuM's] VIRTUE 1.2a [MA7]

Search This thread

coolwater22

Jan 9, 2009
Ive had this happen also.....I had it happen with chrome/email but stock broweser/email worked fine and calculator/calendar didnt work either.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Im using 2 right now not sure what is wrong on your end
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

with version 1.2 I could use any app(I think lol) I cant remember cause I didn't use it much. but now that I want to use it Its not working errrr....all the apps come on when I hold the back button but when I try to use two, it doesn't let me.

Chaz187

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 5, 2011
Orange city
uploadfromtaptalk1365395454194.jpg
messing around!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

yaniel06

Mar 4, 2011
Any thing wrong with the dl link? I want to dl and have a back rom zip on my computer as I completely wiped my computer and am looking to dl this but it does not allow me to. I hit the dl after waiting 10 seconds but no dl

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Chaz187

evolutioncsr

Apr 12, 2008
Arlington, TX
Red Magic 6S Pro
Any thing wrong with the dl link? I want to dl and have a back rom zip on my computer as I completely wiped my computer and am looking to dl this but it does not allow me to. I hit the dl after waiting 10 seconds but no dl

I have been having problems with AFH since yesterday but the download link works fine here. If the download button it gives you after 10 seconds does not work hit stop and scroll down and try a mirror. The IL mirror has been working best for me.

yaniel06

Mar 4, 2011
I have been having problems with AFH since yesterday but the download link works fine here. If the download button it gives you after 10 seconds does not work hit stop and scroll down and try a mirror. The IL mirror has been working best for me.

Just tried the IL mirror. Boom worked. Thanks

Skripka

Dec 17, 2011
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste

diablo311

Dec 22, 2011
mission viejo
Have to be hobest this rom gets me best battey life I ever had on any rom I had 13 with 2h 30min usage of screen on gps pandora xda and Ifunny .and I was still on 47% this rom ia the beat

Reactions: Chaz187

Skripka

Dec 17, 2011
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
I'd this rom dead? ?

We are taking a break to get things in order then the next release is in for a change!!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

You make something right the first time with what you want cooked in....you don't have to keep pushing fixes out later. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] [Team Veritas] Virtue ver. 1.1 [MA7] - 17Mar

Hello guys,

I know it's been a while but right now I am on a break, as there really isn't anything worth me doing at this point. The ROM is, to me ok. I am waiting for 4.2.2 to come out. I have seen some leaks, but I want to wait for an official version before I buckle down and start something.

Some of you have asked what is going to be in the next version, I really can't answer that, as I am not sure in the direction I want to go, aside from that I need to sit down with Chaz, and see where we are going with this. He is the lead dev on this ROM.

Anyways, the following is some instructions on how to stop that pesky MC2 update from popping up. I have tested it for 3 days with no problems, I hope it works for you all;

1. Use ES File Manager or ROOT Explorer, and go into your system and turn mount from r/w to r/o.
    2. Find build.prop and rename it to build.bak.
    3. Download this file - build.prop save it to your sdcard.
    4. Copy the build.prop file you downloaded over to your system folder.
    5. Set permission to Read All 3 checked and write with owner checked or w-r-r-r
    6. Reboot and you should be good to go.

If by chance you still have the problem look in your cache folder located /Device/cache folder and delete the update file from there. Personally I didn't have to do this step as the Update never downloaded. I wish you all luck, and to my fellow Marines, and servicemen and women, thank you all for your service. Be safe this Memorial Day weekend.
    Virtue Bugs - Change logs

In order to keep this thread clean, please report all bugs and feature requests at our site TEAM-VERITAS the reason for this, is as this thread expands it will be difficult to keep track of all bugs and requests. Therefore if reported on our site it will be easier to track and the turn around will be much faster and smoother.

Welcome To Team VeNuM
    Ok all I was officially accepted to TEAM VENUM so this is a BIG honor and I look forward to working with this great bunch of People....
    VIRTUE 1.2
    LockScreen.png

Features

- Fully customizable Morphology
    - 15 Toggle Mod
    - Build Prop Mods
    - 4 n 1 boot
    - Multi Window Mod
    - Wifi Tether - (Joshbeach)
    - Take Picture while in call
    - Total Launcher Page Count
    - Default pg Number Perseus Kernel 33.4 - (AndreiLux)
    - LightSaber Sound on Pen Removal - (Rob the Plummer)
    - ASOP Lock Screen (must turn off Ripple effect)

ADDITIONS

-MA7 Update
    -Removed CRT Animation
    -Added Side Transparency ON and Off
    -All Side App Mod - Viperboy
    -Removed ROM Branding
    -Call Recording On/Off
    -Chaz187 Colour keyboards
    -Finger Ink
    -Skip Track
    -1x Enabled
    -Msg Reply All Enabled
    -Group Message Enabled
    -Email Over SMS Enabled
    -Increased MMS Size
    -Increased MMS Max Video Resolution 640x480
    -MSG Callback Enabled
    -Notification Vibrate Enabled
    -SMS Callback Number Enabled
    -Add to Reject List
    -Call in list Buton
    -Menu Download Content
    -Menu Block Call Msg
    -MMS Delivery reports
    -SMS Delivery reports
    -Camara Shutter Menu
    -Find My Mobile
    -Removed Full Battery Notification
    -Added Ad Away

Directions to Install

1. Ensure you make a backup.

2. Reboot into TWRP

3. Nandroid Backup, Wipe Cache 3x's, Wipe Davlick Cache 3x's, Wipe System 3x's, and don't forget to do a Factory Reset.

4. Select Custom Install, select your apps, mods you like. The ROM has already been installed with a Theme by default. It's the Fleur.
    So, there is no need to install it again. (We have found that doing the custom install first then coming back and selecting mods will less likely cause problems) That should help with some of the mods not sticking. Also, Please do not select SilkUI or Stock Pulldown options at the same time.

5. Reboot Let it stabilize for about 10 minutes.

6. Enjoy.

Changelog

31Mar13

-MA7 Update
    -Removed CRT Animation
    -Added Side Transparency ON and Off
    -All Side App Mod - Viperboy
    -Removed ROM Branding
    -Call Recording On/Off
    -Perseus Kernel 33.4
    -Rompnit's Morphology 1.5
    -Chaz187 Colour keyboards
    -Finger Ink
    -Skip Track
    -1x Enabled
    -Msg Reply All Enabled
    -Group Message Enabled
    -Email Over SMS Enabled
    -Increased MMS Size
    -Increased MMS Max Video Resolution 640x480
    -MSG Callback Enabled
    -Notification Vibrate Enabled
    -SMS Callback Number Enabled
    -Add to Reject List
    -Call in list Buton
    -Menu Download Content
    -Menu Block Call Msg
    -MMS Delivery reports
    -SMS Delivery reports
    -Camara Shutter Menu
    -Find My Mobile

26Jan13

-All in one AROMA Script that will allow you to
    -Install everything you want, how you want
    -Wifi Tether Option works!!!
    -Andriod 4.2 Keyboard baked in
    -Take Picture while in call enabled
    -Removed Phone Recording
    -Enabled Menu Ad to Reject List
    -Total Launcher Page count from 5 to 7
    -Perseus Kernel 31
    -Added LJCFix with Garwynn's Help
    -ASOP Lock Screen(must turn off Ripple Effect)
    -Clear AccuWeather Widget
    -Animations
    -CRT

Credits

There are so many people to thank, if I miss anyone please forgive me. Everyone is listed in no particular order;

Skripka - Beta testing. Thanks for breaking the ROM, to help make it better.
    Chaz187 - Unbelieveable keyboards, and transparency mods and for being there always.
    KevinRocksMan - for his sick Boot Animation. Thanks Kev for your unselfish sharing of knowledge.
    Digiblur - Battery notification mod.
    Skunkape - for your unselfish help. Thanks for everything old man.
    Rompnit and Naddict - for his Morphology.
    Mack - for his idea of bringing it over to the Note2.
    Andreilux - For the Kernel
    Viperboy - For All Side App Mod and 4n1 reboot
    T3Project - Deodexed MA7
    Benny3 - For his help and knowledge
    Scrolser - founder of Scotts ROM for his unselfish help

My Team VeNuM guys
    sleshpic, dazednconfused, rujelus22, sniper, joshbeach - thank you all for your patience, and support and your thorough explanations.

and lastly
    VeNuM, Kennyglass123 - Thank you both for your unwaivering support, and at times, help when I needed it.

Regarding feature requests and bug reports, PLEASE keep them out of this thread and post them on our official forums. The reason for this is to keep this thread clean and for us to keep track of these wants and issues as much more easily.

Now for all of you who have followed me on this journey, I want to thank you all. You may ask why it took so long to put out, well MA7 was just a beast, and I wasn't going to put out a semi-functional product. Is the ROM perfect, no, but to me and the guys it's 98 percent perfect, and that's damn good enough for me.

I also have something else I want to add. I will no longer be heading this project, I have turned over this project to Chaz187 as the lead, and Skripka will continue to do his Monster Testing trying to break things. I will be behind the scenes, if Chaz187 needs me.

I have gotten accepted to TeAm VeNuM and look forward to starting some new projects, and learning some new things from the guys, and although I will be doing projects with VeNuM, Team Veritas, and Virtue, will always be near and dear to me. They are a great group of guys, and I will always be there when they need me.

Visit us on at
    IRC channel or Tapatalk or Team-Veritas

Download | MD5-2efaa4d1d00adf61d03469d5cf2c00e5
    Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] Virtue ver. 1.0 [LJC] - 27Jan

There will be no more bashing and complaints
    This ROM made my GF happy so
    Well...'nuff said!
    I will be watching......always

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] Virtue ver. 1.0 [LJC] - 27Jan

No embarrassment, so ill explain why I left. I used an aroma script I did'nt build and I didnt ask permission to use it on my latest build which I thought wouldnt be a big deal since we're on the same team cause they were working on a better script and they were going to trash the one I used so I thought it would be alright, they were going to trash it anyway right "one mans trash and is another mans treasure" :p. So the guys got upset and so did I. I didnt ask gyrene cause I didnt want to bother him cause of his situation but all in all ill be back just starting over. Gyrene is still My boy, nobody's fault but mines shouldve just asked.