[ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM Revived! LJC 2/12/13

Search This thread

ChillinnPhillinn

Jan 20, 2013
Okay that's what I thought, and yes I did sorry I said that in a reply to someone else's question but yes your fix for that worked thank you kind sir

sent from the infamous MackNoteII

Reactions: mackentosh

cybervyrus8587

Apr 23, 2010
I was on ma5 b4 flashing this and no problems. As far as nova. .I couldn't update so I just deleted it in root explorer went to recovery deleted cache and dalvic rebooted and installed from market. FIXED! As far as wifi tether. .If u don't know u need busy box. Not sure if it's included but I always install it anyway to b sure. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox I do smart install. Anyway. .I did have a hard time at first getting it to run but I went into the app and started/stopped tether 3-5 times b4 it worked. Now I just use the widget. Your milage may vary but it works. If all else fails. .START OVER :D

And love the rom mack.. The keyboard is awesome too and if u have a blue one lying around I'd gladly take it off ur hands! !

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: mackentosh

blake25

Jan 22, 2011
questions how I make the aosp lock screen to work I try just click on the check mark but don't show up

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Last edited:

Chaz187

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 5, 2011
Orange city

rogerandgina

Oct 19, 2009
Huber Heights, OH
Is anyone having issues with yhe battery meter reading correctly? I unplugged my phone at a 100% and in a hour 85% showing. It just dropped without showing any other percentage between 100-85.

tanked89

Aug 8, 2011
Where can I find the morphology download what steps do I nwc to follow after installing this rom to get morphology working

rogerandgina

Oct 19, 2009
Huber Heights, OH
Where can I find the morphology download what steps do I nwc to follow after installing this rom to get morphology working

PM me I will send you a link.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

You can look in the theme and app section as well.

tanked89

Aug 8, 2011
Id like to test just throwing that out there sorry. Also is there a way to bake in ultimate real icon theme and real icon theme into rom also can we bring back the option to exit the navigatiin from the drop down status bar .

Awesome rom my favorite out of all roms

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im back on the scene with a New Build. This is an entirely new build which doesn't include the 15 toggle mod its strait up LJC with a ton of Mods if you have to have the 15 toggle mod just flash MacksUpdater from the Morphology thread and you can theme away so no Modinstaller here folks, I couldn't stay away :highfive:

Feature's
    75% trans statusbar
    Notification Shade removed
    Camera shutter sound option
    Resizable Popup browser
    Battery Full Notification removed
    AOSP LockScreen
    AOSP Notification sounds added
    Multi App mod
    MMS screen on removed
    Keyboard switch added Back
    Transparent Multi apps
    Custom Keyboard
    Custom S Pen sound
    Wifi Tether
    Carrier Branding Removed
    Volume Boost
    Bravia Engine 2
    Sony Xperia Z Launcher
    Nova Launcher
    Themed a Little
    Animations
    No CRT
    Morphology Friendly
    Bloated [Remove your own apps]
    4 in 1 Reboot Option
    Bootanimation sound removed
    Custom Bootanimation
    Transparent Popup Menu's
    Real Statusbar Icons
    Much More

Bugs
    You tell me

I would like you guys to do a full wipe SORRY im starting over from stock

I AM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR DECISION'S AND ALWAYS DO A BACKUP

DOWNLOADS
    MacksROM Revived! http://www.team-veritas.net/forum/index.php?topic=7.0

Ill add the Credits Later im not finished
    Will morphology remove the ugly wifi icon or does anyone know how to remove it?

Also what nova situation? I know mines wont let me update to the purchased version i already bought or restore it from titanium backup.

Man, be a little bit more courteous than just call someone's hard work ugly str8 up. Why don't you go find a Rom with pretty icons then ? Amateur.

Supper is served :)
    MacksROM MA7? Uploading test build now
    Ok folks no more PM's about testing MacksROM MA7 for those of you I respnoded to will get a link later tonight I had to reupload it cause I screw up the script mybad. wont be able to upload it until I get home :D