[ROM] Tekcafe ROM v3.5 - STOCK UX4 - v30g build 20161018 - Marshmallow - All variants

Search This thread

Stvn77

Mar 23, 2013
San José
working great... solid smooth and better battery life with xceed kernel
still i miss tekcafe 5.4 lol, but this will be driver rom for a while

siskad

Oct 8, 2016
The lockscreen settings is fc me too. And with the fixlockscreenfc.zip have the same problem.

mark:30:

Nov 19, 2015
I'd like to give this rom a try.. is there any bug unsolved? lockscreen bug has been solved or not?

DireBitch

Dec 12, 2016
on my US990 the wifi randomly crashes, and sometimes i can turn it back on but other times it hangs for about a minute and then powers off the phone

marco_30

Feb 23, 2016
Guys, has anyone noticed a weird crackling sound coming through headphone when connected? It seems to be software related.. Any solutions?

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Reactions: marco_30

marco_30

Feb 23, 2016
Hmm there is a thread someone on here that has a fix for what you described (provided it's not caused by V4A) ... It gives suggestions on changing a few values in the mixer_path ... You can try that out ... http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/help/hissing-noise-left-ear-playing-music-t2804065/page20

Try the various suggestions that people have suggested... Might fix the issue ...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Actually, I tried the workaround solution, making a phone call for few seconds and then connectin the jack.. Now they work but it's so weird cause I've tried many roms till now and never had such a problem

ishanbhatnagr96

Nov 19, 2012
Gurgaon
Hey guys, I am facing a bug I guess. I am not receiving any call waiting screen. I check my settings and call waiting is enabled. When I am on a call, I don't get any notification about the second call. But if I cut the first call then the second call screen comes up. Is there any fix to this issue?

Thanks.

ishanbhatnagr96

Nov 19, 2012
Gurgaon
Hey guys, I am facing a bug I guess. I am not receiving any call waiting screen. I check my settings and call waiting is enabled. When I am on a call, I don't get any notification about the second call. But if I cut the first call then the second call screen comes up. Is there any fix to this issue?

Thanks.
Nothing on this issue?

Sorry for bothering but I love this ROM and I did try some fixes of my own to the featureset.xml but they didn't work.

Deafening Roar

Feb 28, 2017
Ankara
Hello Sir,
First of all, I would like to thank you for this ROM - it is very smooth and debloated indeed! However, I would like to report a few problems that I have seen on my D855 so that you may fix them if you have the time & wish to do so. Here are my problems:

- Lock screen settings menu occasionally crashes. If you have Xposed installed, it CERTAINLY crashes.
- In Settings > Call, Call barring and Additional settings menus do NOT work.
- SmartNotice is there, but it doesn't provide the user with any info.
- SmartBulletin can't be reactivated once disabled, and I suppose it doesn't work even if it is already enabled. Maybe this was done on purpose, but even if so, could you please restore it for those who want it?
- Call Recorder feature doesn't work.
- App Updater may occasionally give a crash message when using Xposed Framework. Not a big deal actually, but it would be better to get rid of the annoyance.
- There apparently are some obsolete entries in the installer, which don't change anything when selected/unselected. This isn't a problem for me actually, but it can be deceiving for some users, causing them to post "error reports" here.

I haven't tested the ROM to the smallest detail yet, but so far it seems to be working GREAT in general. If the aforementioned bugs are fixed, it probably would be near perfect...

Thanks a lot for your attention and answer, sir!

Edit: I've just changed a few APKs in the ROM & reflashed it, and now I can see an option to enable/disable Smart Bulleting in Home Screen Settings. I don't know whether my mind was playing tricks on me or replacing the APKs really made a difference... Can anybody please confirm whether they had the same issue?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM Info
    Tekcafe Rom v3.5: - Full stock odex UX4
    - Model supported (F400SLK, D850, D851, D852, D855, LS990, US990, VS985,ISAI L24,V31)
    - Marshmallow 6.0 D855 V30g - LGE build 18/10/2016
    - Patch Security Android: 01/10/2016
    - Updated new kernel from www.opensource.lge.com
    - Fixed quadrooter vulnerabillities.
    - Added Miniview
    - Knockcode 3 tap
    - Updated Xposed v86 in Aroma
    - Updated SuperSU V2.78 in Aroma
    - Add ViPER4Android FX Audio Mod in Aroma
    - Call Recorder in Aroma
    - Navibar 32 dpi in Aroma
    - Added Support LG G3 ISAI Variant (L24,V31) (Beta Test)
    - LG G3 LS990, US990: bug: NFC

Aroma Installer
    Model selection (F400SLK, D850, D851, D852, D855, LS990, US990, VS985,ISAI L24,V31)
    Custom LG apps removing
    Custom Google apps removing
    Custom apps removing
    Custom Xposed v86
    Custom ViPER4Android FX Audio Mod
    Custom Call Recorder
    Contributors
    Truongthevinh.
    Source Code: opensource.lge.com

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.5
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-26

Download Here Please, Do not share mirror link or direct link[/B]
    Link: Tekcafe 3.5 (Fshare)
    Mirror Link: Tekcafe 3.5
    Old version

Video TEKCAFE 3.5
    https://youtu.be/802pw0ffc7s?list=PLP4s10nYXP7EnVAQfRbrbHJn25KqWYQDi

Credits
    - @Cloudyfa
    - @revo89
    - @Chainfire
    - XDA

Paypal Donate

Donations help A LOT during development, I can continue to developing your favorite rom

FAQ
    Fix 4G DATA for user VS985: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67647739&postcount=17
    30g base build 18/10/2016. Patch sercurity android October
    ROM Info
    Tekcafe Rom v3.5: - Full stock odex UX4

Awesome ROM!
    Great Performance!!!
    Thank You!
    great work!

Thanks Dev for the effort! Running well on the D850, no issues. And it's so smooth stock, not even going to mess with another kernel.
    Ok tomorrow I will try it I'm on 5.4