[ROM]-[TEN]-[21.06.20]-ZenX-OS-[Official]

Search This thread

Klangdang

Mar 16, 2009
Hello, I'm from 3.4 and have now made an update to 21.06.20] -ZenX-OS. Somehow it runs slower and after a good 12 hours I have to restart it because the RAM is somehow full. Anyone an idea? Thank you

M1n0tauR

Dec 8, 2016
Montenegro
Just installed this ROM a few days ago and I'm lovin' it, but I got a small stitch I believe: the 'Designed battery capacity' value is set to ~2600 instead of 3400. I assume this happened because my battery wasn't at 100% when I flashed it.

edit.: Realized it might actually just be like that because it assumes my device is a Pixel device? Anyway, I believe it doesn't cause any noticeable problems.

Last edited:

takobaba

Jan 2, 2015
Sydney
Xiaomi Mi 8
oh man after all years with zenx os, I had to start using another ROM because of my work emails. Google admin policy thing needs encryption.....

After all my donations and everything.... now I am using some other ROM just because it has encryption support but still miss the zenxos UI customizations.

Hopefully one day there will be support for encryption and I will be back......

Xavind

Oct 18, 2014
Redmi Note 10 Pro
oh man after all years with zenx os, I had to start using another ROM because of my work emails. Google admin policy thing needs encryption.....

After all my donations and everything.... now I am using some other ROM just because it has encryption support but still miss the zenxos UI customizations.

Hopefully one day there will be support for encryption and I will be back......
I feel you. Had to make the exact same decision due to the same circumstances. Try PE Extended if you're looking for encryption and a bit of customisation.

mkz14

Feb 17, 2011
As far as I see in Telegram's channel Zenx OS will not be updated for mi8 anymore.

Zenx os was discontinued for Android 10, and new version (based on Android 11) has never been released for mi8 neither seems will be released at any point, sorry guys.

EDIT: After checking Telegram again I saw this:

Dont worry, ZenX-OS isnt dead! Security Patch is updated, private repos pushed. Today all the Maintainers will get Access to sources. And dipper will be released this Weekend!
ZeNiXxX

quyleanh

Dec 29, 2013
photo_2021-01-15_18-01-34.jpg

There are bugs but the build is very smooth. You guys will see when you try it.

krt1337

Jan 13, 2020
Redmi K20 Pro
I have problem, when it minimizes the game then immediately game process is kill, this annoying because i cant check anything and go back to game...

Cooper A

Aug 26, 2015
How can I flash this rom coming from Pixel Experince with android 11? Thanks.

I think first you have to reflash an original stock rom everything included but better to ask a professional about it.
I bricked my phone when I tried to install v9 after v10 with twrp. And after I payed 15$ for a russian hacker to solve the problem bc I couldn't. So it is possible but this method needs some specific knowledge.

Reactions: mr.pio

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
I think first you have to reflash an original stock rom everything included but better to ask a professional about it.
I bricked my phone when I tried to install v9 after v10 with twrp. And after I payed 15$ for a russian hacker to solve the problem bc I couldn't. So it is possible but this method needs some specific knowledge.
No need to flash any stock rom before installing this rom.
Just wipe system/caches/data and flash rom and Magisk if you want root and you are done.
The rom comes with its own firmware included in the zip

Reactions: mr.pio

AR satria

Jan 29, 2021
can someone provide an alternative link to download the latest version of zenx OS. . plsss. .
Has dark mode been fixed? Last I tried dark mode, many icons were not visible. .

Cooper A

Aug 26, 2015
ZenX-OS-v2.1.0-Official-20210127-dipper-gapps working well - thank you!.

However I have some small problem. Idk it is just this rom or android11 but android auto can't connect to my head unit. It was a problem on android10 too but at the end it worked. Now not at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZenX-OS_logo.png

About
    ZenX-OS is the new Gen and intelligent AOSP based ROM for best experience.
    We care about notched devices, material design guidelines but we also allow user to set Ui as he wish.
    Developed for excellence.
    Features
    • Optional Dual row statusbar for notification and systemicons
    • FaceUnlock
    • Most advanced Clock styles options (choose all bold and accent varianten you want)
    • Ultra fast FOD
    • OTA support
    • Seperated Clock style for statusbar and QuicksettingsHeader
    • Toast Animations
    • OOS Notification kill button for notification panel
    • SystemInfo Tile (shows battery percentage, battery temp, cpu temp, gpu freq, cpu freq )
    • SystemInfo in QS next to Privacy chip icon
    • Calculator tile
    • Camera tile
    • Calendar/Event Tile
    • Dialer tile
    • Minimal and Minimal Box Clock for lockscreen
    • Option to disable dashboard conditions and suggestions
    • Optimize icons padding for notched devices (system and notification icons)
    • Ability of sensor block per-package
    • Increasing ring feature
    • Lockscreen Clock Widget Fonts (Sammy, Sammy bold, Sammy accent, Default bold, Default accent and so on)
    • Lockscreen Date Fonts
    • Language toggle tile
    • Statusbar Clock Font
    • QS-Clock: Font style options
    • Volume dialog timeout
    • Accent gradient QS Header Background
    • Ability to show or Hide Privacy chip
    • Option to move network traffic to QS footer
    • Accent color for Lockscreen ClockWidgets
    • FontEngine - lots of different cool fonts
    • Lots of more Accent colors
    • Lots of more dark theme color modes
    • Lockscreen clock/date font styles
    • Lockscreen clock/date size
    • Lockscreen clock position (left center right)
    • QS Header data usage info
    • Toggle for notifications smart reply
    • Set QS Header battery modes
    • Set QS system bar battery mode
    • Enable Systemwide Google Sans font
    • Battery bar on statusbar, nav-bar, QS-non expanded and QS-expanded position
    • Add toggle for charging animation
    • Keyguard charging animations
    • Lockscreen animations
    • AOD animations
    • Lockscreen Battery bar on charging or always
    • Allow hiding DND and Alarm from InfoBox to prevent cutted text on lockscreen
    • Increase animations speed for better ui feeling
    • Hide check button on Quick Unlock
    • Intellingent Performance Profiles Integration https://del.dog/IntelligentProfiles.txt // Will add link to GitHub Documentation
    • Ultra power saving mode
    • Cool wallpapers every release
    • Full ANX support and fixed portrait mode in source
    • Cleanup and optimize settings
    • Removed broken preferences and also make custom doze accessable via settings
    • and more..
    Downloads
    Gapps/Vanilla Version

Changelog

Full changelog

Installation notes
    Code:
    Clean Install:

1. Download Rom + Magisk
    2. Wipe System, Cache and Data (not Internal storage)
    3. Flash Rom + Magisk

Dirty Install:

1. Download Rom and Magisk
    2. Wipe System and Cache
    3. Flash Rom + Magisk

Troubleshooting:

Attention: If you are encrypted flash DM-Varity zip.

Crystal Clean Install:

1. Download stock rom: (depends of device and stock rom of course)
    2. Wipe Data,Cache and System
    3. Flash stock Rom for your device ** DONT REBOOT **
    4. Wipe Data,Cache and System
    5. Flash Rom + Magisk
    Update Information
    Updates will be rollout via OTA App in future - You can fnd it under Settings-System-System Update!
    You can find all needed information in OTA app for example the Changelog and Links!

Unresolved Bugs will be fixed ASAP. So be pateient and dont Spam the Thread and Telegram Groups Thx !​
    Hi all,

here is a small statement:

i thought some days about the stuff that happened.

The First thing i want to say is sry to the community. Its not your fault and you dont have to suffer if some people dont have respect or act like kids.

And i have just realized that its nothing but hate and jealousy cause they can't keep up with havoc. I think the facts speak for themselves, looking at how activ this thread is or how much download havoc has ...

I wont descend to the level the syberia maintainer is on and i will ignore all the provocation by them and continiue and release new builds.

In the End the community will decide which rom is better, more stable and all that stuff.

Soo after that lets come back to business:

In one or two hours i will drop an new release with an massive changelog !

And Clean flash should be done ! So u can start preparing your device.

NEW CHANNEL FOR UPDATES:

https://t.me/dipper_updates
    Sry for the delay guys I was at work I will try to drop the release asap.
    AHH yeah I forgot. I will release an update in the next one or two days.

lots of fixes and new cool stuff.

havoc 2.5 will come soon !