{ROM]★The Executioner Reborn ★MJ7{12/19}SAFESTRAP

Search This thread

remf4i

Mar 27, 2011
Parkersburg
As of now its nothing but a wet dream. :)

If you (Dev) need help with beta testing etc. Just ask setup an irc Chan or something, don't be ashamed for asking for help. Sure there are many willing and able to do so...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ohh I'll ask for help if I need it lol, sorry for the wait guys, work has picked up and haven't had time to do much, I get off at 930 tonight and I'll get this uploaded, thanks for your patience

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

warchyld77

Sep 5, 2013
Hey let's post about a rom write coming soon and never put it up lol!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: lazer9

remf4i

Mar 27, 2011
Parkersburg

Sorry I jumped to gun and posted the thread a little soon, I do have a life as well, things happened been a little busy last few days, I been working on it as I can and adding/fixing a few things, if you would like to flash a half baked ROM and take the chance I'll send you a link, but if you would like a finished ROM then hold tight.

Mods I will get this up in a day or 2 if you feel the need to lock until then I understand ,working on a few things, sorry I posted a little too soon.

Reactions: heath2805

bjoostema

Apr 1, 2013
Sorry I jumped to gun and posted the thread a little soon, I do have a life as well, things happened been a little busy last few days, I been working on it as I can and adding/fixing a few things, if you would like to flash a half baked ROM and take the chance I'll send you a link, but if you would like a finished ROM then hold tight.

Mods I will get this up in a day or 2 if you feel the need to lock until then I understand ,working on a few things, sorry I posted a little too soon.

Thank you for doing anything for this device man. It is some seriously bad-@ss hardware but lacking on the software side due to the whole bootloader shiz. I appreciate it when anyone brings something to the table, so thanks again bud and merry Christmas! Looking forward to it!

remf4i

Mar 27, 2011
Parkersburg
Thank you for doing anything for this device man. It is some seriously bad-@ss hardware but lacking on the software side due to the whole bootloader shiz. I appreciate it when anyone brings something to the table, so thanks again bud and merry Christmas! Looking forward to it!

I'm off work at 5 today and have nothing to do so I'm gonna work on this, I'm getting fc on my magazines so soon as I get that fixed I'm uploading

Added viper audio, ink effect on lockscreen, changed a few scripts, I been testing for a few days now and its very fast, I had 9 hours on my battery with my normal use and still had 55% left, so soon as I get the fc fixed its good to go for now.

May add a few more note 3 apps in there, not sure yet.

Edit ....Gonna rebase to the newest mk2 and get it up for you tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: bjoostema

warchyld77

Sep 5, 2013
I was joking I am just glad for people and their creativity! I'd rather a great rom than a rushed one. . Merry Christmas

Reactions: remf4i

bulvine420

Aug 21, 2009
Escondido
Well make sure you enjoy the holidays

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Take your sweet time and make it right all you impatient sobs need to donate when thisxuploads and is great. Please ad sdcard swap if possible. I will donate if you make this stock with sdcard swap and tether

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma

Hey take your time, we've all waited this long. I myself can't make Roms so I don't see the need to talk sh*t to you about not putting it up yet.
I'm just happy to see someone else doing this... And you clearly have Screen's support and that says a lot!

Looking forward to trying this one out

Verizon Galaxy S4
Safestrap 3.7
HYPERDRIVE 11

R

richii0207

So what's the difference between memory and ram tweaks? Also, what kind of build.prop tweaks are we talking about? Most of them incorporated in many roms are purely placebo

remf4i

Mar 27, 2011
Parkersburg
Was waiting on permission to use a few things, I didn't want to post without permission ,I'm gonna get this up guys

Reactions: wryun

dwelder

Oct 22, 2011
I'm looking forward to this being posted soon. It's good to see devs making roms for locked bootloader.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★The Executioner Reborn★

I myself or any other dev are not responsible if anything happens to your phone

Based Off Verizon JellyBean Official MJ7
    Rooted
    Deodexed
    Bashed
    Busybox
    Zip aligned
    Galaxy not 3 Launcher Thanks sbreen94 You can also find his amazing ROM HERE
    Bravia Engine 3
    Xposed Framewok
    Wanam Xposed You can find his work here
    Romoved picasa sync from gallery
    Android 4.2 Keyboard
    Htc One X sms bubbles
    Disabled Scrolling Cache
    Init.d tweaks
    Speed Tweaks
    Build.prop tweaks out the a$$
    Ram fully optimized
    Memory fully optimized
    Smooth scrolling tweaks
    Touch response tweaks
    3g tweaks
    Added 4-1 Reboot Option
    WiFi tether Thanks Surge1223
    Removed Increasing ringtone

HOW TO INSTALL

Root Required And SafeStrap Recovery

DO ALL OF THESE !!
    Backup your phone now !!!
    copy the rom zip to your sdcard
    Boot into SafeStrap recovery
    Make a Rom Slot
    Perform "Wipe Data/factory reset"
    Perform ''wipe cache partition''
    Wipe dalvik cache''
    Flash the ROM AND REBOOT!!
    BOOT BACK INTO SAFSTRAP IF YOU OR ON MK2 FLASH THE MK2 MODULE.....IF YOU OR ON MJ7 FLASH THE MJ7 MODULE
    Reboot...and PLEASE WAIT at least 5 minutes before touching anything
    Enjoy, hit the thanks button if you like it.

DOWNLOAD ......COMING SOON

Some of you guys are incredibly rude. So what he made the thread early? Most of you only have one ROM to flash but you have the balls to give this guy sh*t? Ridiculous.
    @remf4i I hope everything is going well with your first ROM, good luck.

This why nobody does anything for us, if you can't be patient make your own damn rom.....

Some of you guys are incredibly rude. So what he made the thread early? Most of you only have one ROM to flash but you have the balls to give this guy sh*t? Ridiculous.
    @remf4i I hope everything is going well with your first ROM, good luck.

I'll try to say this in a way that's not rude...

In my 5 years of downloading custom roms and making some myself.. it is common courtesy NOT to post a release thread with no release..If people were to start doing this it would become almost impossible to tell which threads actually contained a DL or not.. I don't think this is a very good idea.. If I see a rom release thread, i expect a release.. not a "coming soon" text for almost a month now.. But hey that's just my 2 cents and I hope nobody takes this as complaining.. I'm just trying to explain my point of view on the whole thing..

Good luck to OP whenever he does decide to release it.
    Awesome to see more development, thanks for your time and work