136 KB · Views: 120
  • Timberwolf671_Arial_Blue_Clock.rar
    445.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Timberwolf671_Glass.rar
    362.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

art90262

Aug 12, 2008
Giving your rom a try.....thanks. question....how do I install the beautiful widgets? I'm guessing its the 2nd link which has a .rar file.....clockwmod??? Thanks

Jr

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

blkr00t

Apr 17, 2008
Great job as always...I ran your ROMs all the time when you were cooking TP2 ROMs...

Your theming and attention to detail was always on point..

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Giving your rom a try.....thanks. question....how do I install the beautiful widgets? I'm guessing its the 2nd link which has a .rar file.....clockwmod??? Thanks

Jr

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

BW is a program you get from the Market, cost US $1.97. Then copy the files in the rar to your SDcard "\data\beautifulwidgets\skins".

when i try to install the clock widget i cant find iy on my sd card and i tried 2

Which widget clock are you trying to add to your screen. There are 3 or 4 in the rom. If you are speaking of BW, see above statement.

Great job as always...I ran your ROMs all the time when you were cooking TP2 ROMs...

Your theming and attention to detail was always on point..

Thanks, glad to hear that you came over to the darkside of Android. Can't you just feel the force. my bad! Still cooking the final TP2 rom before leaving it behind for good. So if you still have your TP2, there will be new posted rom(s) sometime today.

Ahh I used love the timbereolf roms on my tp2. I might have to give this a try

Tapatalkin' it from my Epic 3g

Like I said before, alot blue. But will be adding more colors to this rom as time goes on. As I said many times in my TP2 thread, I welcome feedback from the users. Working together is what will make this rom a great one. The direction this rom will take in theming al depends on what you, the user give to me in feedback. The only I will NOT do is, what I have seen on other websites. Text in place of the images icons. Maybe I'm just old and set in my ways, but I don't see the purpose of that.
Odin to dk18 or dl18 to get the gps lock? Link?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

See the post by whostheman
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=794138

I flash to DK28 from a custom Dk17, I thought that flashing the DK28 would fix the GPS problem I had in DK17. It didn't, found you need to return to stock DI18 and get a GPS fix then flash to DK28 and GPS will then work great.

Thanks to all for posting and looking forward to building a great rom together.

Last edited:

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007
See the post by whostheman
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=794138

I flash to DK28 from a custom Dk17, I thought that flashing the DK28 would fix the GPS problem I had in DK17. It didn't, found you need to return to stock DI18 and get a GPS fix then flash to DK28 and GPS will then work great.

Thanks to all for posting and looking forward to building a great rom together.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the help man..really appreciate it.

lv2bll

Nov 16, 2009
This rom looks like it could be a winner.....
Thanks for letting us use this!

p.s.: DK28 is still a test rom(will be final if no bugs are reported to sprint[source: sprint web site])

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
This rom looks like it could be a winner.....
Thanks for letting us use this!

p.s.: DK28 is still a test rom(will be final if no bugs are reported to sprint[source: sprint web site])

Thanks, didn't know this was still in the testing phase with Sprint OTA release. Thought this was it till Gingerbread, if the Epic gets it.

JrCRXHF

Jul 19, 2007
i installed the app from DI18 and it flashes Airplane mode on and off and is really slow to check the SD card for updates.

I am kinda a Noob at doing this and think i am missing something on the software end.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
i installed the app from DI18 and it flashes Airplane mode on and off and is really slow to check the SD card for updates.

I am kinda a Noob at doing this and think i am missing something on the software end.

Need more infomation to understand what question you have. If you trying to flash Odin 1.6 DI18 then turn your off phone and unplug from PC. Run Odin, put modem.tar in the PDA section and pit file in the pit section. Now plug the usb into your phone, open the keyboard and hold the number 1 while pressing the epic power button. Now you will see a yellow screen, now click start on Odin. If you get that it failed, then start the whole process all over again until it does.

Sorry if this is down and dirty quick answer. But I really did not understand what you were asking. And don't worry about being a noob, we all there at one point or the other. It's taken me 3 months to get up to speed on Android cooking and still have a long way to go.

Last edited:

JrCRXHF

Jul 19, 2007
I am trying to flash using clockworkmod.

Firmware:2.2.1
Baseband
S: D700.0.5S.DI18
Kernel: 2.6.32.9
Build Froyo.DJ29

I am new to this on the epic i had windows phones that i used roms on in the past. I got the first one to work so i played with that for a couple weeks and thought i would try something else today.

So i flashed back to the rom you see above and the phone is back working.

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I am trying to flash using clockworkmod.

Firmware:2.2.1
Baseband
S: D700.0.5S.DI18
Kernel: 2.6.32.9
Build Froyo.DJ29

I am new to this on the epic i had windows phones that i used roms on in the past. I got the first one to work so i played with that for a couple weeks and thought i would try something else today.

So i flashed back to the rom you see above and the phone is back working.

For the Dk28 release work the best thing to do is take your phone back stock with DI18. Read this thread post in this Epic Development section by whostheman. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=794138

bilestoad

Nov 10, 2010
DC
This is pretty sweet. FYI the voicemail notification in the drop down notification bar is so similar in dark color to the background that it's impossible to read. Other than that, lots of fun to play with!

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
This is pretty sweet. FYI the voicemail notification in the drop down notification bar is so similar in dark color to the background that it's impossible to read. Other than that, lots of fun to play with!

Thanks for the heads up, will need to check that out. Never look at it when I get a voice mail.

bilestoad

Nov 10, 2010
DC
Thanks for the heads up, will need to check that out. Never look at it when I get a voice mail.

yes sorry, here's some caps... Also sometimes the gallery goes black when I'm trying to view pics, as it did twice while I was getting the screencaps together.

Attachments

• CAP2010120820541.jpg
    CAP2010120820541.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 108
  • CAP201012082054.jpg
    CAP201012082054.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 108

notoriouspyro

Nov 29, 2008
Is anyone else getting a market issue with this? Apps don't install. I was able to only successfully add install one app then after that all apps show that they go through the DL process but never install.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't even have an EPIC 4G (plan on getting one on December 20th, currently have the EVO 4G) but I had to post and say that this is BY FAAAR one of the best looking ROMs I have EVER seen on any Android Device, hands down!
    1) You must Odin the DK28 modem for this rom (See for Wiki for Instruction)

Can you link me to this Modem? I dont see it in the wiki. Do you mean this file:
    SPH-D700-DK28-8Gb-REL.tar.md5 Stock DK28 (Leaked)

You get get the Odin and modem from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=861220
    Can i install aosp lockscreen through clockwork by renaming it as update.zip?

See the bottom of the 1st for a flashable zip to get the asop lockscreen, no need to rename to update.zip. Just install in CW

Only thing so far is the gps problem, any definite fix?
    Almost everyone had the same problem flashing to DK28 from anything other than DI18 update. You can find the answer here in the XDA Epic Dev. section.

(my post at PPCGeeks)
    In or outdoors? Indoor if sitting next to my pc I can't a lock. Move the phone 3 feet away from the pc and I get 7 SAT. lock. If you flashed from and thing other than DI18 you may have a problem getting a lock. I had to flash back to DI18 stock, boot into the rom, get a lock with GPS. Then flash to DK28. GPS didn't work for me on releases other than the 1st stock version and DI18 update. Not much talk about here (PPCGeeks) about having GPS issues after flashing the. But just check the Epic forum over at XDA.

Or better yet, see this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sprint-ep...-guide-fix-no-gps-lock-after-froyo-flash.html
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone