[ROM][THEME]SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0 (Manriki) :: EB13/EXT4 Black Alien Void Theme

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Timberwolf Version of SyndicateROM Frozen Version 1.0 - with Twilight Zone​
All Credit goes to ACS Team for this excellent rom​

Finished_logo2.png

This rom has been removed since I now have a working theme available in the Themes and Apps Section. Thanks to all that have downloaded my themed version of ACS Twilight Zone Rom. Since my work was redundant of ACS rom I have removed it for that reason.

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Frankly, this would have been better simply as a theme and not a full ROM package... But, thanks for your support, anyway.

Sorry about that, I have been working on this since this morning at 05:30 and had problems getting the theme to work other than as a full rom. Don't understand what has changed, I used your base files and added my own images. I can remove if you wish or when I get a full understand about the new process I will remove from download. Thanks for your hard and great rom. Was starting to miss the Bonsai 2.0.1 rom.

Thanks one again! :D

Det0natoR

Feb 9, 2010
I would just like to say that I have followed Timberwolf Themes since I had my Touch Pro 2 and love your work. I also just looked at the SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0 ROM and it looks like everything that I want is cooked into it. I can't wait to see how this ROM runs on my epic. Keep up the great work guys! Much thanks!

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I would just like to say that I have followed Timberwolf Themes since I had my Touch Pro 2 and love your work. I also just looked at the SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0 ROM and it looks like everything that I want is cooked into it. I can't wait to see how this ROM runs on my epic. Keep up the great work guys! Much thanks!

I am 100% sure you will not be disappointed. Great rom and theme all in one.:D

Reactions: yogi2010

mikesal57

Sep 30, 2010
Rom looks great...

one issue so far, when I plugged in charger with phone OFF ...I got a freeze up with keyboard lights up and battery meter shown with no green indicator
i had to do battery pull

any suggestions?

thxs
mike

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Rom looks great...

one issue so far, when I plugged in charger with phone OFF ...I got a freeze up with keyboard lights up and battery meter shown with no green indicator
i had to do battery pull

any suggestions?

thxs
mike

At this point with just a 1 time thing I wouldn't worry about it. Has not happen to me yet after working with the rom for 8 hours getting it ready. Multi plugs and unplugs I never had a problem like you stated above. Try checking your charge and the micro usb plug to make sure they are in good working order. Please post here or the main ACS thread. The ACS team will be on it like a fly and honey. ;)

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
i like it :)

i was wondering, what's up with the black Gmail? were there problems with not being able to read some text? i like the idea, if it could be made to work.

great job, and thanks!

Best to just delete it with SDX App Remover and DL from the market a replacement.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Timberwolf Version of SyndicateROM Frozen Version 1.0 - with Twilight Zone​
    All Credit goes to ACS Team for this excellent rom​

Finished_logo2.png

This rom has been removed since I now have a working theme available in the Themes and Apps Section. Thanks to all that have downloaded my themed version of ACS Twilight Zone Rom. Since my work was redundant of ACS rom I have removed it for that reason.

I am 100% sure you will not be disappointed. Great rom and theme all in one.:D
    Rom looks great...

i had to do battery pull

any suggestions?

thxs
    mike

This is a known issue with CWM3
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone