[ROM][TITAN][5.1.x][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED] ParanoidAndroid 5.1+ Legacy

Search This thread

NGowtham

Jun 19, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 8 Pro
- I'm having some issues with the WiFi. When I connect to a network and turn off & turn on wifi on my mobile, that particular network doesn't show up. I had to reboot phone everytime if I want to connect again.
- And there is no option for changing sim color icon.

ramrastus

Jun 22, 2013
facebook.com
Paranoid android 2016 launch!! Guys Pls port/build for our titan [emoji120] @Flashhhh @H@wK11 @Vatsal
Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I guess @Thecrazyskull is the one of the main build developer n PA Team ;) congrats mate!!

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FONT]

INSTRUCTIONS

1. MAKE SURE RECOVERY IS UPDATED
    2. FACTORY RESET (IF COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL SUPERSU
    5. THEN GAPPS
    6. REBOOT AND ENJOY

CREDITS

Google/AOSP,
    CyanogenMod,
    ParanoidAndroid team,
    XDA

LINKS:
    Get PA
    Github
    Legacy Github
    Gerrit
    Legacy Gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][TITAN][5.1.x][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED] ParanoidAndroid 5.1+ Legacy, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    Thecrazyskull, DC07
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    Based On: Paranoid Android

Version Information

Created 2015-06-22
    Last Updated 2015-06-22
    So i did decide to do another unofficial build with pa pie and floating window for you guys :)
    I havent tested it, since my device it out for a few weeks so let me know if there are any issues :)
    Link:
    https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=Anas_Karbila&dl=Anas_Karbila/pa/pa_titan-5.1-20150929.zip

This will probably be the last build before marshmallow.
    This build should have all the audio playback issues fixed ;)
    New UnOfficial build is up!
    Here is the new unofficial build HERE!
    I built this one because its been like 2 weeks without any update.
    This update contains newest commits, unfinished pa pie 3.0, floating window, battery text options and more.
    I don't think you will have much success on features request here.

This is a official ParanoidAndroid ROM, so the only features you will get are the ones added by ParanoidAndroid team for the ROM built for all devices they maintain.

Of course, I can't be 100% sure about that, it is a guess from my side. The only ones that can confirm are Thecrazyskull and DC07.

Yes your correct. There are two divisions of Paranoid Android...Legacy and Official. Legacy is all the non-Nexus devices. So titan is part of the Legacy category. In that category there are two sub-divisions: maintainers and "the core team". Maintainers mainly build for their specific device and maintain the device specific code such as the device tree, vendor tree, and kernel source. They also work to fix device specific bugs. Though maintainers have NO control over the AOSPA-L source. The source is coded by "the core-team". So features requests are useless unless u report directly to the AOSPA-L gerrit. I know this because I maintain AOSPA-L for bacon ;)