• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][titan][CM12] Temasek's Unofficial Builds of CM 12 [JAN 20]

Search This thread

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
Introducing Temasek's unofficial builds of CM 12 for the Motorola Moto G 2014. Temasek's builds are based on CM but with multiple added features that set it apart.

IMPORTANT:
This ROM WAS MADE BY: @rukusx7
The Source code for this ROM was made by: @temasek
This ROM will be maintained by @Shawn5162
The Device/Vendor Tree was made by: @luca020400 and the Moto G 2014 Dev Team

NOTE: I am currently maintaining 3 ROMs and am also working on SlimLP. Thus updates will not be every day for this ROM. I will update the ROM once a week. I will not be adding any extra features to this ROM...It is just a pure Temasek Build of CM. If you want added features on top of CM 12 check out my CM-Prime ROM.

WORKING:
Whatever is currently working in the other CM 12 Builds

NOT WORKING:
Whatever isn't working in the other CM 12 Builds

Download:
You can download the ROM here

Changelog:
20150120:
- Initial Release

***THIS THREAD IS NOT COMPLETE YET***

Enjoy
Shawn
OP

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][titan][CM12] Temasek's Unofficial Builds of CM 12 [JAN 20] , ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
Shawn5162
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod 12

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 20150120
Beta Release Date: 2015-01-20

Created 2015-01-20
Last Updated 2015-01-20

miqcea3

Jul 28, 2010
Wow nice! I wanted to ask you to port it for our device. :laugh:

Temasek's Roms are amazing :).
Always used his work on the SGS3.

RukusX7

Jan 11, 2011
Red Deer
Google Pixel 4a
Nice! Are we in the appropriate forum? none of this is my original work.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

I can also keep supplying builds. I'm going to make some on my free time and follow along so I can learn.

Reactions: karambir singh

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
Yes this should go to general development

But I thought I was going to compile a new build every week...Wouldn't that be Original Android Development... Since I'm compiling from source.... If not I think we should move it to Android Development not the General section.... Only because its a ROM

luca020400

Recognized Developer
Mar 17, 2014
Genoa
But I thought I was going to compile a new build every week...Wouldn't that be Original Android Development... Since I'm compiling from source.... If not I think we should move it to Android Development not the General section.... Only because its a ROM
This thread should go in development
If this from will became official it will be moved in original development

RukusX7

Jan 11, 2011
Red Deer
Google Pixel 4a

The source has to be your original work. I only took sources from other peoples work and put together my own local_ manifest to sync repos from. This also doesn't mean I properly set up toolchains and etc. I just synced to temasek sources and used our new beloved cm12 device tree. Then tried a build. And voila. My second cooked ROM from source.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

More stable than cm prime ???

Same bugs as cm12.

Last edited:

RukusX7

Jan 11, 2011
Red Deer
Google Pixel 4a
I'm using slim gapps mini for the ROM. You can use any gapps you want.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I'll run another build when I get home from school in a few hours. I'm not experiencing the systemui force close.

Reactions: Lynse

miqcea3

Jul 28, 2010
I'm using slim gapps mini for the ROM. You can use any gapps you want.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I'll run another build when I get home from school in a few hours. I'm not experiencing the systemui force close.

Yeah I guessed that. Wanted to say that GAPPS are not the reason for the FC.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing Temasek's unofficial builds of CM 12 for the Motorola Moto G 2014. Temasek's builds are based on CM but with multiple added features that set it apart.

IMPORTANT:
    This ROM WAS MADE BY: @rukusx7
    The Source code for this ROM was made by: @temasek
    This ROM will be maintained by @Shawn5162
    The Device/Vendor Tree was made by: @luca020400 and the Moto G 2014 Dev Team

NOTE: I am currently maintaining 3 ROMs and am also working on SlimLP. Thus updates will not be every day for this ROM. I will update the ROM once a week. I will not be adding any extra features to this ROM...It is just a pure Temasek Build of CM. If you want added features on top of CM 12 check out my CM-Prime ROM.

WORKING:
    Whatever is currently working in the other CM 12 Builds

NOT WORKING:
    Whatever isn't working in the other CM 12 Builds

Download:
    You can download the ROM here

Changelog:
    20150120:
    - Initial Release

***THIS THREAD IS NOT COMPLETE YET***

Enjoy
    Shawn
    OP

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][titan][CM12] Temasek's Unofficial Builds of CM 12 [JAN 20] , ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    Shawn5162
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod 12

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 20150120
    Beta Release Date: 2015-01-20

Created 2015-01-20
    Last Updated 2015-01-20
    @Shawn5162

Oh god mate !! :D

You need a lie down and a beer *perhaps* xD

Developing and maintaining 3 roms is no piece of cake, (and I can hardly tinker around without screwing up) lol

Hats off to your hard work and enthusiasm dev, really :)

Downloading and testing now

I built the latest ROM myself! Now I feel silly for not taking all the credit. Bahaha. You're in better hands with Shawn anyway! I don't have the patience to sort through code and fix things when they break. Lol.

CDonate button to your left to help motivate me! Haha

Will you guys put off personal comments and abuse....this is strictly against XDA rules....tamsek is known for his very legendary and well crafted builds on other device forums....he is a wonderful developer....so just respect him and call off all these abuse.
    BTW these builds are quite good
    I can try to make builds for you. I won't offer any support though. Builds should share the same issues as cm12.1 anyway. So will be inline with latest cm on build. Prob do a casual build schedule. Weekly if I can. We'll see.