[ROM][titan][CM12] Temasek's Unofficial Builds of CM 12 [JAN 20]

Search This thread

RukusX7

Jan 11, 2011
Red Deer
To be honest, I'm too busy to build this. If anyone is interested and wants to learn how, it shouldn't build much differently than cm12. There's a great tutorial thread in the general section.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: f3r.and0

RukusX7

Jan 11, 2011
Red Deer
I can do builds maybe. I just need to cook up a manifest. I couldn't get it to build properly again and not sure why. I won't be offering any support, but bugs shouldn't exist too much anyway, as its cm based. Also prob weekly builds if I do.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I'm not sure why I say I will. I probably won't. Lol. But I might get bored on a rainy day and upload a build.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing Temasek's unofficial builds of CM 12 for the Motorola Moto G 2014. Temasek's builds are based on CM but with multiple added features that set it apart.

IMPORTANT:
    This ROM WAS MADE BY: @rukusx7
    The Source code for this ROM was made by: @temasek
    This ROM will be maintained by @Shawn5162
    The Device/Vendor Tree was made by: @luca020400 and the Moto G 2014 Dev Team

NOTE: I am currently maintaining 3 ROMs and am also working on SlimLP. Thus updates will not be every day for this ROM. I will update the ROM once a week. I will not be adding any extra features to this ROM...It is just a pure Temasek Build of CM. If you want added features on top of CM 12 check out my CM-Prime ROM.

WORKING:
    Whatever is currently working in the other CM 12 Builds

NOT WORKING:
    Whatever isn't working in the other CM 12 Builds

Download:
    You can download the ROM here

Changelog:
    20150120:
    - Initial Release

***THIS THREAD IS NOT COMPLETE YET***

Enjoy
    Shawn
    OP

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][titan][CM12] Temasek's Unofficial Builds of CM 12 [JAN 20] , ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    Shawn5162
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod 12

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 20150120
    Beta Release Date: 2015-01-20

Created 2015-01-20
    Last Updated 2015-01-20
    @Shawn5162

Oh god mate !! :D

You need a lie down and a beer *perhaps* xD

Developing and maintaining 3 roms is no piece of cake, (and I can hardly tinker around without screwing up) lol

Hats off to your hard work and enthusiasm dev, really :)

Downloading and testing now

I built the latest ROM myself! Now I feel silly for not taking all the credit. Bahaha. You're in better hands with Shawn anyway! I don't have the patience to sort through code and fix things when they break. Lol.

CDonate button to your left to help motivate me! Haha

Will you guys put off personal comments and abuse....this is strictly against XDA rules....tamsek is known for his very legendary and well crafted builds on other device forums....he is a wonderful developer....so just respect him and call off all these abuse.
    BTW these builds are quite good
    I can try to make builds for you. I won't offer any support though. Builds should share the same issues as cm12.1 anyway. So will be inline with latest cm on build. Prob do a casual build schedule. Weekly if I can. We'll see.