[ROM™][WWE-WM 6.1][21051 aku 1.6.4 ONLINE][Lite&Super Lite ROMs][June 3]

Search This thread

onkolog

Nov 18, 2006
Cleveland
This ROM for people who really want speed,stability and like ROMs without everything))).
These apps which you can see below I always remove from my ROMs...ALWAYS...In each new ROM...My ROMs always based on last build

Removed from OEM:
AdobePDF
GoogleMap (you can install it if you want any version)
MP3Trimmer
VoiceRecorder
StreamingMedia
YouTube
ZIP
Teeter (game)
JetCet_Print
+
a lot of other things which maybe you don't know,but these things are braking the whole system
+
all help files,unnecessery links and pictures
+
Super Lite version doesn't have HTC Dialer

Removed from SYS:
AUTOUPDATE
Catalog
Entertainment
FWUPDATE
IPSECVPN
Office
OneNote
SampleMusic
SqlCeMobile
Transcriber
WelcomeCenter
WindowsLive
+
unnecessery files
+
all help files,unnecessery links and pictures

Were added
NET 3.5
PagePool 12 Mb
Tweaks

Last ROM versions​

Last Lite version

June 3

1 build 21051 aku 1.6.4
2 based on ROM 1.59
3 new drivers
4 new Manila 2.1.....
5 added ATI driver
6 added OpenVG driver
7 now you can record your calls without 3rd part apps (just make a call than in HTC dialer menu you'll find -Record- button,tap it and your call will be recorded...you'll find your recorder call in MyDocuments/Notes)
8 more and more cleaner
8 updated some OEM
9 now when you tapping sensor buttons (like home,arrow...) on the bottom you'll hear sound (you could disable it in the Settings-Buttons-Virtual Buttons)
10 new HTC Keyboard version (no problem with IGO)
11 many new tweaks
12 no more white flashing during picture taking

If you want turn off New Start Menu please install this cab http://www.mediafire.com/?yzwymzug0ze (don't use any others cabs...if you will don't ask me about help!!!)

Link
http://rapidshare.com/files/240233324/Lite-xda-June-3.rar

If you use themes for Manila or you modified Manila files or top bar icons and after that you have problems with Manila or top bar...DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THAT!!!IT IS NOT MY ROM PROBLEM!!!I WON'T HELP YOU!!!YOU SHOULD TELL ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM WHERE YOU TAKE THEMES OR ICONS FOR TOP BAR!!!

Last Super Lite version

June 3

1 build 21051 aku 1.6.4
2 based on ROM 1.59
3 new drivers
4 updated apps in OEM
5 added ATI driver
6 added OpenVG driver
7 now you can record your calls without 3rd part apps (just make a call than in HTC dialer menu you'll find -Record- button,tap it and your call will be recorded...you'll find your recorder call in MyDocuments/Notes)
8 now when you tapping sensor buttons (like home,arrow...) on the bottom you'll hear sound (you could disable it in the Settings-Buttons-Virtual Buttons)
9 no more white flashing during picture taking

Link
http://rapidshare.com/files/240237729/SuperLite-xda-June-3.rar

You have to flash new HardSPL 1.56 or use USPL 2.5 with SPL 1.56 to flash this ROM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old problems
1 Album doesn't rotate pictures and doesn't have old zoom (just double tap only)
2 Camera doesn't have zoom slider

Also you can use Page Pool Changer to choice your Page Pool size...
For people who don't like new Start Menu and want return old one with old Program Tab just install this cab...
http://depositfiles.com/files/72ol0b4ig

If you want landscape in Manila do this (without quotation mark)
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"EnableLandscape"="true"
and add Manila in GSensor white list...
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
"Manila"="Manila"

Thank You .mun. , JUVS aka e202 and taxist for helping...

If you like this ROM and you want thanks me you can do it through donation...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3416245 EUR

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3216143 US

My ROM on WM 6.5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=502618

Attachments

• Lite1.jpg
    Lite1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3,497
  • Lite2.jpg
    Lite2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2,303
  • Lite-memory.jpg
    Lite-memory.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,403
  • SuperLite1.jpg
    SuperLite1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,798
  • SuperLite2.jpg
    SuperLite2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,382
  • SuperLite-memory.jpg
    SuperLite-memory.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,160
Last edited:

onkolog

Nov 18, 2006
Cleveland

Attachments

• AdobeReaderLE.cab
    1.1 MB · Views: 740
  • CommManager.cab
    566.2 KB · Views: 773
  • CyberonVoiceCommander.cab
    1.3 MB · Views: 508
  • GoogleMaps_compressed.CAB
    1.1 MB · Views: 574
  • Task_Manager.cab
    704.5 KB · Views: 1,061
Last edited:

lynne02191

Jan 17, 2009
wow, that's loads of free space available!!!!

but what about touchflo 3d, is the ROM contains that as well?!? cos I really want that to be remained.

whatever, i'm downloading now

Last edited:

v001011

Nov 24, 2008
What problem on first tab are you talking about?

on the home tab under the calendar you have a small white arrow. in your rom the arrow it's at the bottom and if I flip to small clock, it will go above the big one.

I am using tf3d with 15 tabs, and the problem can be from here... don't know.
Thanks!

onkolog

Nov 18, 2006
Cleveland
I'm not clearly understand what do you mean)))
It is my home screen, and I have the white arrow at the bottom.
When I flip up,it will go above and show me small clock, if I flip down it will show me big clock.
I think maybe your problem is in tf3d with 15 tabs.

Attachments

• Screen001.png
    Screen001.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,379
  • Screen002.png
    Screen002.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 937

v001011

Nov 24, 2008
yes it is the 15 tabs. i see in your pic it's ok. I will install it without 15 tabs. do you know, it is a htc original keyboard in a cab format? thank you!

lynne02191

Jan 17, 2009
Isn't enough space for you?)))
I use this ROM few weeks and it's really stable without any new drivers or something else...

nonono, don't get me wrong, like your ROM, just curious about those things, cos I think they may make the ROM even better, if not necessary, just ignore them:D

audscott

Feb 15, 2008
Seattle, WA
Ok)))I'll wait your opinion)))

I've ran the ROM 12 hours now....fully tested the apps I use, OCN8 (GPS) with text to speach, YouTube, upload, Galarm, Opera, Total commander, HD Tweak, WiFi and BT toggle, word, Adobe, contacts among a few minor programs. They all work without a flaw! I particularly like the Opera version larger text option.

Your ROM IS the fastest I've used and I am sure I've 90% of the WWE cooked ROMs. The RAM-Disc is pure genius!! No stability issues. When I say quick, I mean it runs as the HD is intended. Excelent for those, like me, who want the option of installing and removing applications, rather than cooking into the ROM. (of course, if I wasn't so lazy = dumb :mad:)

I installed HD volume control - perfect!

The one issue I have and it's a preference, not a product flaw: I can't get HD dailer to work properly. I've re-flashed ROM after installtion, installed in devise, RAM-Drive and SD card - rebooted, but each time I use the phone or get a call, the answer slider shows as a green/red line that is not accessable. Of course, I can touch the pick-up button, but what fun is that? :D

Seriously though, can anyone give me a pointer to install the HD-IT Blackstone Dialer that I may be overlooking.

audscott

Feb 15, 2008
Seattle, WA
If u want I can return HTC Dialer and HTC Keyboards,but I think it not good idea)))
With these two programs ROM is slower... But if u want...))))

Naaaa! You've done a superb job! No point in screwing it up for one app. I like this keyboard. Much better config than the HD.

I love it just the way you have it.

Paypal coming your way: I like to support those of you who do such a great job in supporting the community and I sincerely hope others will show their gratitude as well.