[ROM™][WWE-WM 6.1][21051 aku 1.6.4 ONLINE][Lite&Super Lite ROMs][June 3]

Search This thread

onkolog

Nov 18, 2006
Cleveland
@ Onkolog

You can remove the cyberon voice speed dial for me as I dont use it but others might. I miss the HTC volume screen (system & ring screen) and the ability to press the taskbar icons and have the HTC system screen pop up, that is the only things missing for me (I did try and put a tick in the box to make that happen but nothing did). I do like the Touchflo interface and try to hide the windows stuff as much as possible.

I dont know if it was the increase in pagepool but this is the fastest ROM ive used. How about incorporating the latest ATI D3D (Quartz) drivers and Total Commander (Needed to change manilla files)?

Just my thoughts after trying lots of different ROMs.

OK
I'll remove CyberonVoiceSpeedDial,I don't use it too and I think people can install it if they want.)))
Also I'm thinking to remove:
AudioBooster
TaskManager

And maybe I add ATI D3D (Quartz)
Each things which I removed,I'll give u in cabs.
This cab for you,it's HTC volume control with necessary component...I

Attachments

• GoogleMaps_compressed.CAB
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • Task_Manager.cab
    704.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

ROBLANS

Mar 21, 2008
Rotterdam
Thanks!!

Thanks for sharing your concept, I like the idea and the performance is excellent. It would be a good idea to remove Cyberon voice speed dial for those who want to install MSVC.

My Wish is optional cab files for missing apps, or leave the possibility to uninstall (Remove Programs) like Opera for instance :rolleyes:

Greetings, Rob

> Resco keyboard seems to work well!!

Last edited:

onkolog

Nov 18, 2006
Cleveland
ROMLANS
You can remove Opera if you want)))

Right now I going to upload new version of ROM without these things:
AudioBooster
TaskManager
CyberonVoiceSpeedDial
ConnectionSetup

If you don't like Manila tell me)))
I'll add these programs in cabs.

Attachments

• AdobeReaderLE.cab
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • CyberonVoiceCommander.cab
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

ROBLANS

Mar 21, 2008
Rotterdam
my English is not my strongest language

Thanks for your reply, yes i noticed and try to say that i like the idea of it,
excuse if it was not clear but thats what i meant.

Manila separate (remove) from ROM and offer in the form of a cab would be very exclusive and will be a contribute to the baseline of the concept :D

Last edited:

onkolog

Nov 18, 2006
Cleveland
audscott
I going to upload full clean version)))SUPER LITE)))without:

Manila
Opera
Java
Com Manager
QuickGPS

I think people have a choice)))and I give them their choice)))
You can install everything you want)))
It's good politics)))

Third version is ready)))

Link - http://rapidshare.com/files/199013645/SuperLite-xda.rar

Attachments

• CommManager.cab.zip
    282.7 KB · Views: 58
  • JbedJava.cab.zip
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • Screen001.png
    Screen001.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Screen003.png
    Screen003.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

v001011

Nov 24, 2008
can I have htc keyboard? it's very usefull to write with your fingers. thx

p.s. good job

v001011

Nov 24, 2008
man,thank you very much... you do a great job. the fastest rom I ever seen. thanks again

mini_z_racer

Jul 14, 2007
For my opinion, the v1 is the best.
I know each of you have your own styles, he loves this, but he loves that.
For me, v1 is the balanced ROM for speed & loaded applications, I can install the HTC orginial cabs (tks from onkolog) or even 3rd parties appl.

Thanks onkolog!!

Last edited:

Shetlander

Nov 19, 2008
Great work onkolog!

Ill try to reflash to maybe V2 when I get home tonight. Also a big thanks for the CAB files. Ill test the HTC volume CAB and if all goes well Im on to a super fast winner.

Congrats and Thanks for the efforts your putting in.

PS - Any thoughts on CFC compression to speed thing up even more ?

PPS - Its a long shot but is there any chance you could install this keyboard - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=479464 - as the default one as I find the windows one too small and the black goes better with the whole HD.

Last edited:

theseas

May 7, 2008
Kudos for the rom onkolog. I use the third superlite version of your rom right now and will post feedback later. the idea of providing us the cabs of the removed apps is quite useful and makes the rom more customizable. users can have the apps the want and make a personal rom from your superlite rom. just a little suggestion though; perhaps you should gather all the cabs in the first post. it would be easier for eveybody to find them more quickly and the thread will be more organized. i know that perhaps you dont have the time to do it. and for now it is quite easy for the users to find the cabs because the thread has still a few pages. but in a few days i think the thread will grow and i wish it for you and i am sure that it will happen. then it will be a little more difficult to find the cabs. thanx again man for your great work!!

ROBLANS

Mar 21, 2008
Rotterdam
Wonderful!!

Third version is ready)))

My appreciation for your great idea onkolog, I'm currently at work can not wait for to flash the third version in my HD. I'll be back .....
--
Damn! After flash this to HD, this is just an exceptionally good thing to
overcome, no problems so far, this makes me really happy :D

Last edited:

v001011

Nov 24, 2008
yeah, agree with you all.... the best rom around here, and you can customize in the way you like it. the tft3d 15 tabs works now :D

teeskay

Feb 11, 2009
HTC Dialer Application / Phone Canvas

Is there a CAB available for the HTC Phone Dialer/Canvas Slide-to-Answer application? This is pretty important for me - I love this ROM but I can't seem to get the phone slide to answer/ignore back & working!