• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM] TMS3KK 3.1 | TW4.4.2 | (659 MB) (533 MB extra debloat edition) [01/13/15]

shadowswittness

Jan 24, 2011
Ok one thing is missing. Bluetooth tethering is completely missing. Any way to add it back ? Its the only way I can tether using Bluetooth tethering on straight talk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: talkingmonkeys

talkingmonkeys

Recognized Contributor / Themer
May 15, 2013
Ok one thing is missing. Bluetooth tethering is completely missing. Any way to add it back ? Its the only way I can tether using Bluetooth tethering on straight talk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hmm I'm not sure how to get it to be honest but I'll see what I can figure out. Thanks att for another mess to clean up.

For now if you really need it I'd use what worked before

Sent from my SGH-I747 running TW4.4.2 TMS3KK

jhunkab

May 19, 2007
I'm on the MJ2 bootloader and MJB modem. Flashed just fine everything was working except my GPS and the wallpaper issue that has been mentioned. I didn't have a lot of time to mess with it because I need my GPS for work, so I restored my nandroid. Will try again in a few days.

Keep up the good work!
Same issue here - two issues GPS and WiFi tether not working for me forcing to go back to nandroid 4.3 sr3x

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FtaWolf

Jun 27, 2010
Cana
Wondering if there was module just for soft keys like in gravity module with out having to add it. Then I won't need waman. Since we got 4 way reboot all ready added.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using @tm Ne4 build.

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013
Battery life isn't as good on this as it was on ND8. Any suggested KTweaker adjustments or something else that would improve my battery life? Thanks in advance!

- EZ -
Its better for me than it was on nd8 but I also stopped using wanam xposed. But I use ktoonsified profile in it. There may be a few wakelocks for me to look into also. I haven't been as satisfied with battery life as I'd like either. Do you use greenify too?

Same issue here - two issues GPS and WiFi tether not working for me forcing to go back to nandroid 4.3 sr3x

Maybe this will help? I'll look into this haven't tested it yet and I need to do a few things with sprint WiFi tethering and even test that it works. Atts doesn't work either so sorry about this. Keep an eye out for us to figure it out
@XRange I'll look around there's gotta be one. Navbar right? I also don't like using wanam and there's a few things I need to work on so more people don't need it too

Reactions: ezwalker63

65coupei6

Apr 27, 2007
San Francisco

GPS and WiFi tether are working fine here. I just tested WiFi tethering with my Surface Pro.

For GPS have you tried tweaking the GPS.conf file? Try TopNTP or GPS Status and Toolbox.

Battery life is good for me. Try this profile. I don't remember where I got it. Extract it into the Ktweaker profiles folder. Then restore it. BACKUP your current settings first.

Attachments

Last edited:

FtaWolf

Jun 27, 2010
Cana
@XRange I'll look around there's gotta be one. Navbar right? I also don't like using wanam and there's a few things I need to work on so more people don't need it too

Long as it works with return & menu keys for long press & double tap. Like kill & pull down & power menu.

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013
GPS and WiFi tether are working fine here. I just tested WiFi tethering with my Surface Pro.

For GPS have you tried tweaking the GPS.conf file? Try TopNTP or GPS Status and Toolbox.

Battery life is good for me. Try this profile. I don't remember where I got it. Extract it into the Ktweaker profiles folder. Then restore it. BACKUP your current settings first.
Forgot to include the link to gps status and toolbox. Thanks for that and the profile I'm going to try it tomorrow.

Long as it works with return & menu keys for long press & double tap. Like kill & pull down & power menu.

Sorry I didn't think you meant those. I'd like to add to the extra settings enewman and loserskater had in s3rx. Also adding a toggle to enable custom pulldown animation and other tweaks like that. The time to do it though is the tricky part. I'll see if I can find something else to use until then

ezwalker63

Mar 28, 2011
Its better for me than it was on nd8 but I also stopped using wanam xposed. But I use ktoonsified profile in it. There may be a few wakelocks for me to look into also. I haven't been as satisfied with battery life as I'd like either. Do you use greenify too?

I do use Greenify though I'm not super aggressive with. I still use Wanam Xposed because it has several features that I just can't do without. The battery life is fine and I don't want come off as just complaining. You've done a great job with these S3 ROMs and you're really helping to keep our oldie but goodie phones with the most current and best stuff. Thanks for all of your great work TM!

- EZ -

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013
So for the next release I'm thinking about getting rid of the s5 launcher for a stock one or the s4 one. I'll miss the pull ups but I think theming would be better with this app. As you can see it doesn't replace all of them because of the s5 launcher theme. I'd like to include these because you can use so many icon packs with it. S5 launcher can be flashable which would clean up some of these bugs too and give a more stable release.

On another note I will be working on getting us the s5 contacts and phone apps. They will come stock in the stock theme but for those that use my theme you may get some aosp flavor. ;)

Also going to work on those toggles some. Maybe an exact aosp look? Or I might make them how they were in the 4.3 aosp kk theme.

Attachments

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
I don't know if its been mentioned here, I posted about the gps in a different thread though. Two things to try....one or the other usually works ime.

Get gps test from the store. Let it run and detect all the satellites it can, and that's all you need to do.

Or...

Go to this thread in the T-Mobile General section (I don't know if a similar one is posted here).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2211690

Follow the steps there and it should solve any gps issues.

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone