• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM] [TNT by JM] (A6+) (ONE UI/OREO) 2019

Parthkarmur

Oct 25, 2018
The Poland version of Android 9.0 for Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus is the A605FN version. Next time check it clearly before posting wrong information to XDA forum users.

To be more specific it is the version A605FNXXU3BSC6 with Android 9.

It started to roll out in Poland which means that it is going to be available in every country until the end of April.

Little update: Successfully updated my A605FN Romania version to Android 9 A605FNXXU3BSC6 Poland version. Everything works just fine even the Samsung Account.

Thanks ;)
i booted the poland version perfectly on galaxy a605g. as i told above i used csc bl and cp of my region which is of android oreo where as ap(system partitons are on ap files) of android pie from poland.
the only things are i can not set screen lock it dosent identify the password even if it is correct.
and samsung account dosent work...
fyi-a605g and a605fn both run on snapdragon 450..so this makes it possible to make the ap work perfectly....

Bubibubibibi

Aug 6, 2017
Mukachevo
josemaesra
Dear Friend. Yesterday I installed 9 firmware, Polish. Sad but 32 bit firmware. There is a lot of bloatware in it, so it's back on your TNT. Please tell me when you plan to release a purified TNT based on the original 9 firmware with your additions?

Reactions: francuz1988

dkrs_

Nov 9, 2018
in more detail?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-a6/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-3-1-galaxy-a6-a605-t3868598

---------- Post added at 10:19 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

josemaesra
Dear Friend. Yesterday I installed 9 firmware, Polish. Sad but 32 bit firmware. There is a lot of bloatware in it, so it's back on your TNT. Please tell me when you plan to release a purified TNT based on the original 9 firmware with your additions?
root it, and delete the bloatware, and be patient.

josemaesra

Sep 13, 2010
Córdoba
Can i install twrp again after flashing pie ?
josemaesra
Hello mate,
I'm already in it,
but there are some errors to solve:
-Connect to Samsung.
-Connect to Galaxy Watch.
- Deactivate security ...
a greeting.:good:

Bubibubibibi

Aug 6, 2017
Mukachevo
Hello mate,
I'm already in it,
but there are some errors to solve:
-Connect to Samsung.
-Connect to Galaxy Watch.
- Deactivate security ...
a greeting.:good:
Super god news !!!!
.................................................................................
.................................................................................
In stock pie

No screen recording
No multi-window mode!!!!!!! Horrible !!!
Navbar is not automatically removed.

and of course the system 32 bit )))

Last edited:
Reactions: josemaesra

Parthkarmur

Oct 25, 2018
a605g

a605g and a605fn getting android pie update in many regions softwares are availabale to download from sammobile officiall site and can even be downloaded from samfirm application......

Reactions: iomilon