[ROM] [TNT by JM] (A6+) (ONE UI/OREO) 2019

Search This thread

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
but i dont have this symptom in pie S8+. debloating also is safe... but yeah, every phone restart, optimizing apps toast will appear. quiet annoying but still acceptable :eek:

regarding fstab, im curious if i adding "system" ==> /system in <mnt_point> , but i still worry if this could trigger the fault keeper thing or whatever that could brick the phone as informed in magisk thread.
Vault keeper has been around since Oreo, the RMM bypass zip disables it.

I don't have any Pie devices and haven't had chance to examine any Pie firmware properly yet except for noticing that SYSTEM was mounted to ROOTFS.
This was a requirement introduced with Pie, however as ever Samsung seem to be doing their own thing and don't think the ramdisk has moved to system yet.

an-_-dro

Dec 28, 2012
Los Fabulous
Vault keeper has been around since Oreo, the RMM bypass zip disables it.

I don't have any Pie devices and haven't had chance to examine any Pie firmware properly yet except for noticing that SYSTEM was mounted to ROOTFS.
This was a requirement introduced with Pie, however as ever Samsung seem to be doing their own thing and don't think the ramdisk has moved to system yet.
hmm i see. yes, ramdisk still in kernel..and currently A6+ pie not complicated as S10 (i dont know in future release).
next week is long week end, plenty of time to banging with this phone :D

joker.lg

Nov 21, 2014
@josemaesra hey i have a question. I am using a605f and now pie out for xsg region only. If i flash this with odin do i face anything negative? Also when you gonna update tnt pie ? Thx in advance

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Is there any a6+ telegram link for roms helps etc ? If yes pls send me pm

josemaesra

Sep 13, 2010
Córdoba
@josemaesra hey i have a question. I am using a605f and now pie out for xsg region only. If i flash this with odin do i face anything negative? Also when you gonna update tnt pie ? Thx in advance

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Is there any a6+ telegram link for roms helps etc ? If yes pls send me pm

Hello,
Here you can find foot for different regions LINK,
TNT PIE will come out when we get to find a method to flash roms zip PIE and everything works correctly,
Greetings.:good:

joker.lg

Nov 21, 2014
Hello,
Here you can find foot for different regions LINK,
TNT PIE will come out when we get to find a method to flash roms zip PIE and everything works correctly,
Greetings.:good:

ty so much. now my region is TUR but 605F released only XSG(united emirates) so far. if i flash that pie rom in my device do i lose warranty and if i flash back when turkey out do i get my warranty back also does official software flashing dissble knox ?

rogeriooberto

Aug 8, 2013
Honestly I don't why the hurry to update TNT rom to Pie. I've been using tnt rom, great speed, root, add-ons and shortcuts, everything smooth with the rom. Maybe it's just me but I can't see the big picture in updating the rom without knowing safely it is better and stable...

Reactions: josemaesra

pheraspu

Nov 22, 2017
Madrid
Honestly I don't why the hurry to update TNT rom to Pie. I've been using tnt rom, great speed, root, add-ons and shortcuts, everything smooth with the rom. Maybe it's just me but I can't see the big picture in updating the rom without knowing safely it is better and stable...

totally agree. I think it is better to wait a while to have an adequate development. I'm sure that TNT PIE will be a great ROM. But we have to be aware that Samsung makes it very difficult

elokuba

Aug 9, 2015
totally agree. I think it is better to wait a while to have an adequate development. I'm sure that TNT PIE will be a great ROM. But we have to be aware that Samsung makes it very difficult
my too I think it is better to wait mayby linageos, rr they will do something. tnt oreo its great rom smal bogs on calculator,my files ,clock,messaging dont see navi bar just re instal using (root uninstaler google play), app remower not working and instal calculator,my files ,clock,messaging apk from goooooooooooogle **** sung i dont have many problem on my old lg g3 noproblem hire is any app for sam https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsu...lator-6-0-63-9-android-apk-download/download/

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONE.png

BAN.png

FEATURES.png

TNT03032019 - FINAL (Next Update PIE ONE UI) (Need full wipe)

beta.png
    pheraspu

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1 - FLASH THIS TWRP WITH ODIN - https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-a6/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-3-1-galaxy-a6-a605-t3868598
    2 - FORMAT DATA & MAKE WIPES (TO VERIFY THAT THE FORMAT DATA WAS MADE CORRECTLY).
    3 - FLASH TNT ROM.
    4 - RESTART AFTER CONFIGURING THE START ASSISTANT IS ESSENTIAL FOR EVERYTHING TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY.
    CHANGELOG 24022019:
    -Many apps to the last versions.
    -Default NavBar (Gesture is optional).
    -Galaxy S10 Wallpapers (Dump S10 firm).
    -Galaxy S10 Fonts (Dump S10 firm).
    -Galaxy S10 Sounds (Dump S10 firm).
    -Galaxy S10 SamsungOne font is elegible on fonts menu).
    -Fix Voice recorder play audio.
    -Fix some visual errors.
    NOW IN OP :good:
    TNT01012019 IS AVAILABLE ON THE FIRTS POST :good:
    Soon,
    -Fix add fingerprints.
    -Fix remember bluetooh devices.
    -Deactivate encryption (with this the rom has gain many stability).
    -Possibility of updating or correcting possible bugs flashing smalls updates zips,
    without having to flash the complete rom.

24h using the next version of the rom and until now is being the most stable of all,
    So much so, that this could be the final version in terms of performance and stability and only to update the visual aspect & new versions of apps.
    If I still can not find any bug, I'll upload it tomorrow night.:good:
    TNT27012019 CHANGELOG:
    - Added Multiuser.
    - Added Screen Recorder toggle.
    - Added Phone Visivility toggle with SmartThings.
    - Update Keyboard to 3.2 version.
    - Added Samsung Optical Scanner.
    - Delete some unnecessary files.

NOW IN OP :good: