• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][tomato][VoLTE][7.1.1]LineageOS-14.1[STABLE][20170105]

Search This thread

HridayHS

Jun 14, 2014
Delhi
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

BINawli.png

* Your warranty is now void
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

BIZyV-_.png

- All LineageOS/CyanogenMod features are their
- Optimized
- VoLTE support

_4JAwRZ.png

- Download the latest build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended : Wipe system, data and dalvik cache/cache
- Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy!

GdaEH5d.png

- You tell me

Ag8dlGr.png

AndroidfileHost
Open GApps

2uCBhNw.png

-CyanogenMod
-LineageOS Team
- Aytex for banners.
@Hriday Sharma for building

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, DONATE ME TO CONTINUE MY WORK IN A GOOD WAY :) (Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/hridayhs)

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS for tomato, ROM for the YU Yureka

Contributors
HridayHS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-05
Last Updated 2017-01-05

Arpan1997

May 24, 2015
Kolkata
Bug

I think i found a bug........the "battery optimization" under "battery" in settings is not working..........it is showing "Lineage os has stopped settings"...

Last edited:

harshyi

Apr 23, 2015
it giving me the error 7,with comparing basband version 1.0.2.c1-00096 to 1.0.1.c1-0891 and failed to install zip... i am using twrp 3.1.0 unofficial

swinder0161

Feb 27, 2013
I am also facing boot loop issue. I wiped data(completly) and cache after installing rom and gapps, but still facing the issue.
I installed lineage-14.1-20170221-UNOFFICIAL-tomato.zip

Any way to solve this?

swinder0161

Feb 27, 2013
With lineage-14.1-20170105-UNOFFICIAL-tomato.zip only 1 of the SIM is getting signal. and there is no option to disable a sim from dual card settings.
Is it fixed in new ROM?
I get boot loop with lineage-14.1-20170221-UNOFFICIAL-tomato.zip. Please let me know if any new ROM is on the way?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

BINawli.png

* Your warranty is now void
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

BIZyV-_.png

- All LineageOS/CyanogenMod features are their
    - Optimized
    - VoLTE support

_4JAwRZ.png

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended : Wipe system, data and dalvik cache/cache
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!

GdaEH5d.png

- You tell me

Ag8dlGr.png

AndroidfileHost
    Open GApps

2uCBhNw.png

-CyanogenMod
    -LineageOS Team
    - Aytex for banners.
    @Hriday Sharma for building

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, DONATE ME TO CONTINUE MY WORK IN A GOOD WAY :) (Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/hridayhs)

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS for tomato, ROM for the YU Yureka

Contributors
    HridayHS
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-05
    Last Updated 2017-01-05
    is the data toggle bug present???
    What's special in my VoLTE ROM?
    - You don't need to flash modem(VoLTE Modem), just flash and enjoy. :)

Screenshots

5ZVLEua.png

FXMm3Nr.png

baseband

What's special in my VoLTE ROM?
    - You don't need to flash modem(VoLTE Modem), just flash and enjoy. :)

Does it overwrite existing baseband with VoLTE Baseband?? Or Does it work with any existing baseband??
    Yu has advised against flashing VoLTE Baseband...
    I have flashed the rom . The problem I am facing is cannot reconnect to the network after data is turned off. Reboot is required every time to get data. It is very embarrassing. Please solve this issue.