LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
* Your warranty is now void
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- All LineageOS/CyanogenMod features are their
- VoLTE support
- Download the latest build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended : Wipe system, data and dalvik cache/cache
- Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery
- Flash Gapps
- You tell me
- Aytex for banners.
@Hriday Sharma for building
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, DONATE ME TO CONTINUE MY WORK IN A GOOD WAY (Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/hridayhs)
LineageOS for tomato, ROM for the YU Yureka
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Last Updated 2017-01-05