[ROM][TREBLE][07/08/2020][9.X] Haky86's LineageOS 16.0 Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    ** ROM **

Check the screenshots below to see my TicWatch with fit feature working flawless on my P8 Lite 2017, so don't know about Mi Fit.

Attachments

• photo5866305077680123874.jpg
      photo5866305077680123874.jpg
      70.4 KB · Views: 266
    • photo5866305077680123875.jpg
      photo5866305077680123875.jpg
      19.8 KB · Views: 264

z1rqdym

Dec 21, 2015
    safetynet cts and basic are false, tried every single solution on xda not working. Every time i flash this rom comes with magisk rooted with magisk manger too how is it possible?

Last edited:

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    safetynet cts and basic are false, tried every single solution on xda not working. Every time i flash this rom comes with magisk rooted with magisk manger too how is it possible?

safetynet will never ever works on MemeWei devices out of the box, so flash the patch3 from modules. thanks

z1rqdym

Dec 21, 2015

Yeah i tried this too but there isnt any change still CTS and basic false.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

safetynet will never ever works on MemeWei devices out of the box, so flash the patch3 from modules. thanks
    What is patch3 from modulus? İs it the universal safetynet patch if it is i tried no luck.

z1rqdym

Dec 21, 2015

thank you for your responses but i tried but this isnt work again.

before flash this ROM my device runs stock oreo EMUI8 rooted with magisk while then.
    i made wipe system, data, dalvik, cash from TWRP. then flashed this ROM after made Wipe Data / Factory Reset with stock recovery. then flash TWRP again and flash opengapps nano with TWRP. then boot the device. then go to TWRPP again and flash magisk. then boot the device and install magisk manager. then install safetypatch-v3. but safetynet CTS and Basic integrity still false.

Last edited:

z1rqdym

Dec 21, 2015
    I installed the Emui8 from erecovery. Without root via magisk, just flashed lineage, than root it with magisk. İ stalled safetypatch v3 from modules. No luck CTS and Basic integrity is false cant pass safetynet. This is anoying, great ROM but useless with out safetynet. Hope to find a fix for it, keep your work doing. Go back to AEX 6.4.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Ok, now i clear flashed AEX 6.4. Same thing can noy pass saftynet again. On dilemmas treble rom are the same. İ think it is not depend on this rom. This because of the support about this device huawei is a crap.

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    I installed the Emui8 from erecovery. Without root via magisk, just flashed lineage, than root it with magisk. İ stalled safetypatch v3 from modules. No luck CTS and Basic integrity is false cant pass safetynet. This is anoying, great ROM but useless with out safetynet. Hope to find a fix for it, keep your work doing. Go back to AEX 6.4.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Ok, now i clear flashed AEX 6.4. Same thing can noy pass saftynet again. On dilemmas treble rom are the same. İ think it is not depend on this rom. This because of the support about this device huawei is a crap.

Not really a huawei issues, check my screenshots

device: p8 lite 2017.
    firmware: pra-lx1c432b360 single sim june 2018, I don't recommend the last firmware.
    rom: lineage 16.0
    magisk: 19.3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190716-115315_Magisk_Manager.png
      Screenshot_20190716-115315_Magisk_Manager.png
      130.1 KB · Views: 130

z1rqdym

Dec 21, 2015
    Not really a huawei issues, check my screenshots

device: p8 lite 2017.
    firmware: pra-lx1c432b360 single sim june 2018, I don't recommend the last firmware.
    rom: lineage 16.0
    magisk: 19.3

You are not installed ianmacd magisk but i do maybe this the reason for me.

Gonna give you big huge hug to you :D thank you for the screenshot you saved my time. So the original magisk builds solve the problem even without installing any module!

Last edited:
    Reactions: haky 86

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    ...even if I donate $50 to the cause? Apparently, @DarkJoker360 already has the fix in his AEX codebase.

everyone are free to use what he want. I've Tic Watch, a WearOS based device that have fit features too, it's works fine with both wifi and bluetooth as I post the screenshots in previous release post but seems people are limited for reading even for putting a free thank.

Last edited:

Magendanz

Mar 25, 2008
    Issaquah, WA
    www.Vote4Chad.com
    I've Tic Watch, a WearOS based device that have fit features too, it's works fine with both wifi and bluetooth as I post the screenshots in previous release post but seems people are limited for reading even for putting a free thank.
    I'm a TWRP and custom ROM developer too, and I understand your frustration with people unwilling to search the forum for answers. Unfortunately, several days of research had only surfaced the GitHub issue linked in my original comment. In this post, the only other comment I found was this one, which apparently "kinda fixed itself":

i have a problem with Bluetooth it keeps crashing when i connect my miband to it
    My WearOS watch has also paired successfully in the past, but it's the Mi Band 4 and DJI OSMO Mobile 2 (both BLE devices) that still have trouble causing the Bluetooth app to crash. I've attached a screenshot.

i already discovered how to pair a fit. while pairing just turn off the screen of your phone until It will turn on automatically after connection.
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by turning off the screen. If I hit the Power button to put the display to sleep while attempting to pair, that would suspend the apps (and it also doesn't seem to make a difference).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190717-103851_Mi_Fit.png
      Screenshot_20190717-103851_Mi_Fit.png
      79.8 KB · Views: 143
    Last edited:

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
    Oct 20, 2015
    Aradeo
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by turning off the screen. If I hit the Power button to put the display to sleep while attempting to pair, that would suspend the apps (and it also doesn't seem to make a difference).

Attachments

• IMG_20190717_201122_120.jpg
      IMG_20190717_201122_120.jpg
      56.6 KB · Views: 153
    Last edited:

Magendanz

Mar 25, 2008
    Issaquah, WA
    www.Vote4Chad.com
    just wait, the app won't be suspended. in this way I paired some mi band 3 and 4. The screen will turn on automatically after pairing.
    Arrrg!! This is infuriating! I had it successfully pair once in over 50 tries...but it only stayed connected for a few seconds. I've now unpaired and factory reset the Mi Band 4, and can't repeat that one success. It still just alternates between silently quitting the Bluetooth app and popping up the "Bluetooth keeps stopping" alert dialog.

UPDATE: Okay, after another hour of attempts I got it to pair again and this time it seems to be sticking. Now to do the wifes... :)

Last edited:

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    I'm a TWRP and custom ROM developer too, and I understand your frustration with people unwilling to search the forum for answers. Unfortunately, several days of research had only surfaced the GitHub issue linked in my original comment. In this post, the only other comment I found was this one, which apparently "kinda fixed itself":

My WearOS watch has also paired successfully in the past, but it's the Mi Band 4 and DJI OSMO Mobile 2 (both BLE devices) that still have trouble causing the Bluetooth app to crash. I've attached a screenshot.

I can fix it but I don't have any rom right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
      #include 
      /*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */

Requirements:
      • Honor 9 Lite TWRP.
      • Unlocked Bootloader.

Working:
      • Audio.
      • Bluetooth.
      • Camera.
      • Display.
      • Graphics.
      • Lights.
      • NFC.
      • RIL.
      • Sensors.
      • Storages.
      • Wifi.

Bugs:
      • TELL ME ;)
      • I'm not responsible of your bootloop if you did not follow steps.

Installaion Guide:
      • Download latest build.
      • Reboot to TWRP and flash it like AEX.
      • Reboot, enjoy the rom.

Downloads:

Gapps:

Recommendation:
      • Once boot may got some warning messages about media, download this RECOVERY_RAMDISK.
      • Reboot to TWRP.
      • Flash it as Recovery Ramdisk and run factory reset and all those annoying errors will gone.

Kernel GPL:
      • I'm not violating any kind of license since my ROMs used the stock kernel come with Emui 8.x called kernel.img so all credits goes to Huawei.

Notes:
      • To fix distorting audio while playing media: open AudioFX and disable it.
      • Some features might result missed that's depend on LineageOS developments.

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS P8 Lite 2017, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
      haky 86, flex1911
      Source Code: http://github.com/hak86

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
      Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
      Stable Release Date: 2018-12-18
      Beta Release Date: 2018-12-17

Created 2018-12-18
      Last Updated 2018-12-17

edit: I'm not gonna to release more builds, even if ble fixed or not.
      Haky sono riuscito a fare funzionare tutto alla perfezione ma questo continua a darmi problemi ti do il link: https://is.gd/AudioCompatibilityPatch, se puoi per favore riesci a integralo nel lineage 16? grazie.
      You know that this is an international forum, and so in way to let being this post useful for other users also you should always include the original post in english language if you just want to talk in your mother tongue, ain't you? Haky had already told you this before.
      ** ROM **

Check the screenshots below to see my TicWatch with fit feature working flawless on my P8 Lite 2017, so don't know about Mi Fit.
      Is Pie Controls (Swipe up etc) crashing one of the issues caused by Lineage? I read something about it days ago, but maybe it could be fixed now, are them working?

Mostly depend on their developments, isn't official even on my LePro3. we have to wait a bit.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone