[ROM] [TREBLE] [11.0] [Pre-Official] AICP 16.1 (Pro3 aka zl1, zl0, X727,X720,X722)

skoert

Jan 18, 2021
Just Say....

A-MA-ZING!!!

I´ve just registered to gratify your work! PERFECT ROM, Stable, everything works! Perfect for daily usage.

I´m a happy Owner of Leeco X720 64/6gb, and I think the specifications are quite good for nowadays normal usage.
I tried Lineage Os, Baikal Rom ( all i´ve found) , but all of them have issues ( Usually fingertip, camera not working.. or not always..., Unstable..)

But this rom... OMG! I´ve got it for one week and:
- Camera, Perfect!
- Fingertip, Perfect!
- Bluethoot, Perfect!
- Remote Control.. I download app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=codematics.universal.tv.remote.control&hl=es&gl=US ) AND IT WORKS LIKE CHARM!!
- Google PAY (once installed Magisk and disabled developer mode) WORKS PERFECT
- Battery..now 4:30 min Screen time, 17h since last recharge and 17% left ..great!

For thoose how have doubts I was very lazy to change the bootloader and everything... But for clumsy like me only follow this video (is in spanish, easy to follow) in 20 minutes you´ve done everything. just follow the video but installing this post rom.

So if you´re a Leeco x 720 owner.. dont miss time testing other Roms! ( I´ve done it for you) This is the one!!!

thanks thank thanks!!! ( firt Time I´m Donating for this!, you´ve savedme to boy a new phone!)

Last edited:

hurvi

Sep 19, 2015
Windhagen
Just Say....

A-MA-ZING!!!

I´ve just registered to gratify your work! PERFECT ROM, Stable, everything works! Perfect for daily usage.

I´m a happy Owner of Leeco X720 64/6gb, and I think the specifications are quite good for nowadays normal usage.
I tried Lineage Os, Baikal Rom ( all i´ve found) , but all of them have issues ( Usually fingertip, camera not working.. or not always..., Unstable..)

But this rom... OMG! I´ve got it for one week and:
- Camera, Perfect!
- Fingertip, Perfect!
- Bluethoot, Perfect!
- Remote Control.. I download app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=codematics.universal.tv.remote.control&hl=es&gl=US ) AND IT WORKS LIKE CHARM!!
- Google PAY (once installed Magisk and disabled developer mode) WORKS PERFECT
- Battery..now 4:30 min Screen time, 17h since last recharge and 17% left ..great!

For thoose how have doubts I was very lazy to change the bootloader and everything... But for clumsy like me only follow this video (is in spanish, easy to follow) in 20 minutes you´ve done everything. just follow the video but installing this post rom.

So if you´re a Leeco x 720 owner.. dont miss time testing other Roms! ( I´ve done it for you) This is the one!!!

thanks thank thanks!!! ( firt Time I´m Donating for this!, you´ve savedme to boy a new phone!)
Your article should probably go here: ??

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
New build,
Changes:
1. Added back the option to power off the phone when advanced reboot is not enabled
2. Some fixes for the live display tile which shouldn't randomly show up now
3. Lots of misc fixes and improvements

Full changelog:

Download:

md5:

hoppi05

Mar 14, 2010
Hi guys and thank you @mosimchah I have been on the android 10 version of yours for years and thinking of upgrading our phones to this. Can you confirm that ota is working on this version? Reason being is that is much easier for the missus to update .

Regards
hoppi

Reactions: mosimchah

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
Hi guys and thank you @mosimchah I have been on the android 10 version of yours for years and thinking of upgrading our phones to this. Can you confirm that ota is working on this version? Reason being is that is much easier for the missus to update .

Regards
hoppi
It will work when the official releases start

sisxgame

Feb 20, 2014
Hello. The rom is very good. Im love it. I found a little issue : the internal audio recording dont work. Please fix it in the future if it possible. Thank you for your great work.