Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Hi,

LineageOS-15.1-620x311.png

Treble LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei Mate 10 Lite

*** Stable Version ***

About
Code:
[CENTER]LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
[/CENTER]

Warning
Code:
[CENTER] * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.[/CENTER]

Working
Code:
[CENTER]* Touchscreen
* Adb / Mtp
* Audio
* Boot
* Bluethoot
* Internal/External storage
* Sensors
* Wifi  
* RIL
* Camera
* Everything
[/CENTER]

Installation
Code:
[CENTER]* you must also have this recovery version installed :  [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/p8lite/p8-lite-2017-development/recovery-twrp-huawei-p8-lite-2017-t3591762"]TWRP[/URL]
* go to TWRP  and do format data and then a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache) !
* install LineageOS ROM 
* flash root (optional)
* reboot to system
* Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

NOTE: The rom has gapps included !

Download
Code:
[CENTER][URL="https://mega.nz/#!Me5RyBJJ!VlhlJgBpTcsO8vVCGPUrdGnub9quvfcPZ0j7jcuvx58"]LineageOS-15.1-2018073-hi6250.zip[/URL]
[URL="https://github.com/ianmacd/MagiskBuilds"]Magisk[/URL]
[/CENTER]

NOTE: If the flash fails remove assert lines in updater script of meta-inf and re-flash !

This rom is designed for Mate 10 Lite but it can works also with:
-Honor 6x
-Honor 8 Lite
-Honor 9 Lite
-P20 Lite
-P8 Lite 2017
-P9 Lite 2017 and more...

Note:This is the only Magisk versions that won't bootloop, it's tested, use its instead of others!

FAQ:
  • How can I disable Fingerpring gestures?
* Download a Root File Manager
* Edit /system/build.prop
* Change sys.fpnav.enabled=1 line in sys.fpnav.enabled=0
* Reboot .​

Credits
@haky86
@Askuccio_DROID

Kernel Source: android_kernel_huawei_hi6250

I don' t have the device for testing, if you want faster releases please contribute for buying it. Thanks
DONATIONS

Regards !​

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Huawei Mate 10

Contributors
DarkJoker360
Source Code: https://github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x Bootloader

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 15.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-07-31

Created 2018-07-31
Last Updated 2018-08-03

asfandjan

Aug 10, 2014
Charsadda
I installed your LOS it has no GAPPS, but other than that it was very smooth I recommend this one.

The main question is how was the Camera and Picture Quality?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Can someone port stock camera for this ROM it will be a perfect combination. :fingers-crossed:

Allan C. E

Sep 9, 2015
The main question is how was the Camera and Picture Quality?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Can someone port stock camera for this ROM it will be a perfect combination. :fingers-crossed:
Picture quality is good but some features on stock dont have in this rom, on my end its not really big deal cause im not a camera person. also just want to ask if i have update on stock should i update for better perfomance when i flash this rom again or this will not affect at all?

NMHT

Dec 16, 2015
i flashed ROM but it says lld device and not for flash, it requires hi6250, i am using rom stock 8.0 and using RECOVERY TWRP Mod by catuva21, how i should do, please help me

NMHT

Dec 16, 2015
yes.
1 firmware emui 8.0 clean
2 twrp, wipe, cache davik, cache, system.
3 twrp, wipe, Format data, yes, validat.
4 install lineageos + install Gapp (if he needs).
5 reboot.
6 twrp, install root magisk, reboot

Initially installed, some applications stopped and restarted

carlosdys11

Mar 22, 2018
Excuse me, could you provide the direct link of the twrp necessary to install the rom ?, the link of the description is of a P8 lite and not of an M10L, and it is confusing, I installed the catuva and I had errors, I never managed to install the rom, but I would like to prove it, how is it going

dabateau

Jan 14, 2012
I'm also having trouble installing the TWRP you linked... when I flash it in fastboot I can't boot into TWRP and I'm getting the fastboot screen with errors 11 and 2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

LineageOS-15.1-620x311.png

Treble LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei Mate 10 Lite

*** Stable Version ***

About
    Code:
    [CENTER]LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
    [/CENTER]

Warning
    Code:
    [CENTER] * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.[/CENTER]

Working
    Code:
    [CENTER]* Touchscreen
    * Adb / Mtp
    * Audio
    * Boot
    * Bluethoot
    * Internal/External storage
    * Sensors
    * Wifi  
    * RIL
    * Camera
    * Everything
    [/CENTER]

Installation
    Code:
    [CENTER]* you must also have this recovery version installed :  [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/p8lite/p8-lite-2017-development/recovery-twrp-huawei-p8-lite-2017-t3591762"]TWRP[/URL]
    * go to TWRP  and do format data and then a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache) !
    * install LineageOS ROM 
    * flash root (optional)
    * reboot to system
    * Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

NOTE: The rom has gapps included !

Download
    Code:
    [CENTER][URL="https://mega.nz/#!Me5RyBJJ!VlhlJgBpTcsO8vVCGPUrdGnub9quvfcPZ0j7jcuvx58"]LineageOS-15.1-2018073-hi6250.zip[/URL]
    [URL="https://github.com/ianmacd/MagiskBuilds"]Magisk[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

NOTE: If the flash fails remove assert lines in updater script of meta-inf and re-flash !

This rom is designed for Mate 10 Lite but it can works also with:
    -Honor 6x
    -Honor 8 Lite
    -Honor 9 Lite
    -P20 Lite
    -P8 Lite 2017
    -P9 Lite 2017 and more...

Note:This is the only Magisk versions that won't bootloop, it's tested, use its instead of others!

FAQ:
    • How can I disable Fingerpring gestures?
    * Download a Root File Manager
    * Edit /system/build.prop
    * Change sys.fpnav.enabled=1 line in sys.fpnav.enabled=0
    * Reboot .​

Credits
    @haky86
    @Askuccio_DROID

Kernel Source: android_kernel_huawei_hi6250

I don' t have the device for testing, if you want faster releases please contribute for buying it. Thanks
    DONATIONS

Regards !​

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Huawei Mate 10

Contributors
    DarkJoker360
    Source Code: https://github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x Bootloader

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 15.1
    Stable Release Date: 2018-07-31

Created 2018-07-31
    Last Updated 2018-08-03
    Hi sir, before i only see your name in p8 lite section, now your in mate 10 lite and other related treble section, nice work sir. thanks really appreciated.
    can you give me the TWRP link with which to install the rom?