[ROM][TREBLE][9.X] CypherOS 7.0.0 Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

steven360

Jun 12, 2017
Android 9.x
You have no idea how excited I am for this ROM. I was originally going to flash AOSCP from the Honor View 10, "berkeley" is the codename. I know how to get it to boot, but never got around to flashing it. I'm so glad I found this ROM :)

Now, to the real question: Which one do I download? Are they both the same files? Because I see different file names, but the build dates are the same but the order (for data, rom name, etc.) is different.

Last edited:

dinoderda

Jul 30, 2018
You have no idea how excited I am for this ROM. I was originally going to flash AOSCP from the Honor View 10, "berkeley" is the codename. I know how to get it to boot, but never got around to flashing it. I'm so glad I found this ROM :)

Now, to the real question: Which one do I download? Are they both the same files? Because I see different file names, but the build dates are the same but the order (for data, rom name, etc.) is different.

the zip file link only works anyways,but they are the same I believe.

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    ** Note **

Update 2: E1001 error is under investigation and my first impression is all about which emui 8 you are use, I got same error after downgrade to C432B360 coming from AL00X.
    anyways I will make a system_a_arm64 with phhusson stuff for better compatibility. I'm upgrading to AL00X again to see if same error appear. sorry for this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-27-16-14-51.png
      Screenshot_2018-08-27-16-14-51.png
      198.9 KB · Views: 296

Wire1122

Jun 18, 2016
    Update 2: E1001 error is under investigation and my first impression is all about which emui 8 you are use, I got same error after downgrade to C432B360 coming from AL00X.
    anyways I will make a system_a_arm64 with phhusson stuff for better compatibility. I'm upgrading to AL00X again to see if same error appear. sorry for this issue.
    Pra/lx1c432b375

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    Thank you for your work .. this Rom gives the full experiance of Android Pie and even more .. running it on a Mate 10 Lite .. one of the best Pie roms available if not the best ... Sd card music playback problem is present though but VLC player did the trick .. Thank you again and keep up the good work :)
    thank you.

I'm trying to port paranoid oreo rom but kinda a mission impossible.

Reactions: mazen.omar

leexu2001

Aug 3, 2018
    07/09/2018
    aoscp_hi6250-7.0.0-20180907-unofficial.zip
    Fix error e1001, in case still persist, go back to twrp >resize system partition, flash aosp 8.1 by phhuson then my CypherOS.
    NFC: fixed properly might get crashed but only for first time.
    Hi, How to resize system partition with twrp?

ingcarranza88

Nov 28, 2015
    I tried the rom on my P9 Lite, camera working, but i dont have celular data. And i cant add the APN from my carrier.
    Its weird, the first rom where i dont have 3g data.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      3vjolGj.png

This is Cypher. An extension to pure Android. Cypher tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.​

Code:
      /*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
       */

Get your builds and changelog from our website
      Get last CypherOS

Note: Builds are updated as soon as possible. There is no build cycle. Information pertaining to your device is displayed
      Accordingly. The current build is the latest for your device. If your device is
      scheduled to release on a certain day, but the new build isn't displaying, contact
      your device maintainer for more information but wait at least 72 h. Please know builds are updated by 12am
      EST.

Become apart of our G+ community - JOIN

REMINDER

If you're having issues and want to submit a report (Logcat) please make sure you are reporting from the stock kernel, not a modified kernel. Modified kernels can break or fix, even improve things. It depends. I can't get a full clue of the issue when you're not running the original kernel.

Install:
      • Get your last build.
      • Reboot to TWRP.
      • Flash your CypherOS.
      • Flash Gapps (I'd recommend SimpleGAPPS to have better experience with Google Play),
      • Run a factory reset with stock recovery ramdisk.
      • Enjoy.

Note:
      • Don't use this topic to throw sh**ts on developments and cry here if bootloop, send me a tombstone logcat instead.

Features:
      - Status bar Customization
      • - Changeable icons
      • - Quick pulldown
      • - Smart pulldown
      • - Notification count
      • - Clock position
      • - Seconds in clock
      • - Date design
      - Quick Settings
      • - Brightness slider
      • - Brightness icon
      • - Tile tap customization
      - System
      • - Screenshot partial and full
      • - Scrolling cache customization
      • - Power menu customization
      • - One-handed mode

Credits
      LineageOS
      AICP
      PureNexus
      AOKP
      Dirty Unicorns
      Paranoid Android
      and more..

Sources
      Device Tree
      Proprietary Blobs
      ** Note **

** ROM **

• aoscp_prague-7.0.0-20190328-unofficial.zip
      • Check the main op to see the rest of builds by "Get your builds and changelog from our website
      • Get last CypherOS "
      • Android 9.0.0 R33.
      • Add support for devices launched with Emui 8.0.0 from the box, such as P Smart (tested and booted) and similar.
      • Add new screenshots.
      • Fix mostly everything.
      • Fix dark pics with default camera app.
      • Fix battery led colors.
      • Fast, stable and pretty smooth.
      Haky did you fix the installation problem ?

fixed on my lineage-15.1, I will do a build of cypher pretty soon.
      • 07/09/2018
        • aoscp_hi6250-7.0.0-20180907-unofficial.zip
        • Fix error e1001, in case still persist, go back to twrp >resize system partition, flash aosp 8.1 by phhuson then my CypherOS.
        • NFC: fixed properly might get crashed but only for first time.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone