[ROM][Treble][ALPHA][9.x] CypherOS Pie Huawei P10 Lite

Search This thread

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3vjolGj.png

This is CypherOS. An extension to pure Android. CypherOS tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Bugs:
    • Camera: it's work but not for flash.
    • Hotspot.
    • I'm working to fix those bugs and will be available once got usable build.

Installation Guide:
    • Download the latest Honor 9 Lite TWRP from this link, please do not use other TWRP recoveries are just a bad copy-paste stuff use the one I recommend!.
    • Reboot to TWRP.
    • Go to Wipe > run Format Data.
    • Reboot to TWRP again.
    • Wipe the following partitions: cache, data, dalivk and system.
    • Flash your favorite GAPPS.

Android 9.x

• 07/09/2018
      • aoscp_hi6250-7.0.0-20180907-unofficial.zip
      • Fix error e1001, in case still persist, go back to twrp >resize system partition, flash aosp 8.1 by phhuson then my CypherOS.
      • NFC: fixed properly might get crashed but only for first time.

Kernel GPL:
    • I'm not violating any rules of xda, since Project Treble not required any changes to the whole kernel so all credits goes to Huawei.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CypherOS Pie HI6250, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
    haky 86, flex1911, LuK1337 , phhusson
    Source Code: http://github.com/hak86

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-26
    Beta Release Date: 2018-08-26

Created 2018-08-26
    Last Updated 2018-08-25

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180825-234811.jpg
      Screenshot_20180825-234811.jpg
      69.6 KB · Views: 11,050
    • Screenshot_20180825-234816.png
      Screenshot_20180825-234816.png
      187.6 KB · Views: 11,021
    • Screenshot_20180825-234828.png
      Screenshot_20180825-234828.png
      122.1 KB · Views: 10,756
    • Screenshot_20180825-234842.png
      Screenshot_20180825-234842.png
      107.8 KB · Views: 10,701
    Last edited:

WaKaManG

Mar 14, 2015
    Amsterdam
    wiping cache, data, dalivk and system is after rebooting to twrp after "format data" . flashing a rom is post wiping, please do not wipe again post flash or will bootloop

Got it. Thanx

Code:
    Reboot to TWRP.
    Go to Wipe > run Format Data.
    Reboot to TWRP again.
    Wipe the following partitions: cache, data, dalivk and system.
    [B]Flash ROM[/B]
    Flash your favorite GAPPS.

Last edited:

WaKaManG

Mar 14, 2015
    Amsterdam
    Flashed the rom on my WAS-LX1A.
    Working ok. Smooth and fast. No major issues yet.
    Rooted with magisk 16.7.
    Fingerprint and camera work.
    Nfc is not available, just like in all other treble roms.
    I was able to restore my apps and data with titanium. Was a backup from rremix n.
    I flashed a lot of treble roms past few days and this is the first that works without major issues.
    I hope you will continue working on this ROM and add some extra customizations in the future.
    :good:
    TWRP 0.2 test works good too. Seems to be decrypted. But I was not able to create a backup. Got error 255 fork.

edit :
    I used pico gapss :
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/gapps-unofficial-opengapps-builds-t3828141

Last edited:
    Reactions: tmstaedt

kisvagen

Feb 4, 2016
    So hwcomp disabled by default ? Thats why there no blurry ui?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Flashed the rom on my WAS-LX1A.
    Working ok. Smooth and fast. No major issues yet.
    Rooted with magisk 16.7.
    Fingerprint and camera work.
    Nfc is not available, just like in all other treble roms.
    I was able to restore my apps and data with titanium. Was a backup from rremix n.
    I flashed a lot of treble roms past few days and this is the first that works without major issues.
    I hope you will continue working on this ROM and add some extra customizations in the future.
    :good:
    TWRP 0.2 test works good too. Seems to be decrypted. But I was not able to create a backup. Got error 255 fork.

edit :
    I used pico gapss :
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/gapps-unofficial-opengapps-builds-t3828141

Check me pls ur developer settings and look for hwoverlay is enabled ( thats forces to render in cpu)

WaKaManG

Mar 14, 2015
    Amsterdam
    So hwcomp disabled by default ? Thats why there no blurry ui?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Check me pls ur developer settings and look for hwoverlay is enabled ( thats forces to render in cpu)
    You mean this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180828-004937.png
      Screenshot_20180828-004937.png
      116.1 KB · Views: 3,310

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    if you upgrade your was AL00/C432 to the latest builds from B335/B360 and up that's bad news, to fix that just downgrade to B310 (AL00) and B321(C432), because they block device to the modding in the latest emui. I test personally the issue on my p8 lite 2017 and it is work after downgrade to chinese b310. so same thing for you too.

Reactions: Ret-Zero

Ret-Zero

Feb 28, 2016
    if you upgrade your was AL00/C432 to the latest builds from B335/B360 and up that's bad news, to fix that just downgrade to B310 (AL00) and B321(C432), because they block device to the modding in the latest emui. I test personally the issue on my p8 lite 2017 and it is work after downgrade to chinese b310. so same thing for you too.

Hi!,
    I have a WAS C605 in the build B361, I need downgrade too?

henriyulianto

Apr 7, 2013
    Sleman
    Thanks dear dev @haky 86
    I'm trying this ROM on my Honor 9 Lite, so I will have to prepare myself for the bugs. :D
    Current status:
    Boot OK, default camera OK, WiFi OK, hotspot not OK (as described at the OP), adb & mtp OK, incorrect signal strength indicator (no problem for me).
    Looking forward to your update on this ROM. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3vjolGj.png

This is CypherOS. An extension to pure Android. CypherOS tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.

Code:
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Bugs:
      • Camera: it's work but not for flash.
      • Hotspot.
      • I'm working to fix those bugs and will be available once got usable build.

Installation Guide:
      • Download the latest Honor 9 Lite TWRP from this link, please do not use other TWRP recoveries are just a bad copy-paste stuff use the one I recommend!.
      • Reboot to TWRP.
      • Go to Wipe > run Format Data.
      • Reboot to TWRP again.
      • Wipe the following partitions: cache, data, dalivk and system.
      • Flash your favorite GAPPS.

Android 9.x

• 07/09/2018
        • Fix error e1001, in case still persist, go back to twrp >resize system partition, flash aosp 8.1 by phhuson then my CypherOS.

Kernel GPL:
      • I'm not violating any rules of xda, since Project Treble not required any changes to the whole kernel so all credits goes to Huawei.

XDA:DevDB Information
      CypherOS Pie HI6250, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
      haky 86, flex1911, LuK1337 , phhusson
      Source Code: http://github.com/hak86

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Stable Release Date: 2018-08-26
      Beta Release Date: 2018-08-26

Created 2018-08-26
      Last Updated 2018-08-25
      ** Note **

If you didn't see new "updates", please take in consideration this place too ;)
      You'll fine all roms you like, from A to Z. :silly:
      https://www.haky86.com/emui-8-hi6250/
      Forget my imprudence, I could fix it, just one thing, how do I run the USB?
      Shut down the phone and go into TWRP, then copy-paste what you need, OR
      go into Developer Options > Network > USB Configuration > tap on "Data Transfer" and then it will work normally (in order to mantain your phone secure use it on Data Transfer only when you want to transfer datas)

Sent from my P10 lite using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

did i need to be in stock oreo? i mean im on morfuz 4, can i install it? o i have to instal stock oreo first? sorry for my bad english
      It is suggested to be on the stock (note: EMUI Oreo July/August)

Sent from my P10 lite using XDA Labs
      I did everyting how it supposted to be. and i get error mode attention! please update system again and etc.

If I post system.img made with phh source you get weird errors that not happen to me, if I post a flashable .zip made with berkeley-dev sources even if adapted for hi6250 will get error 7, honestly I'm getting enough from emui 8 developments not because of you but some users at p8 lite 2017 target me & my works with fake profiles even if I post screenshots and start throwing sh**t on me a thing nobody will like I guess. at the moment I pause the developments of emui 8 in favor of emui 5 since I manage to boot pie on it. you can check my blog for worked roms just use the correct TWRP

looks like all 9.0.0 roms have been removed from the basketbuild site, does anyone have a mirror i could download from?

Well I upload some Pie roms here by a fully worked AOSP and OmniROM
      https://www.haky86.com/emui-8-hi6250/
      • 07/09/2018
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone