• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Treble][ALPHA][9.x] CypherOS Pie Huawei P10 Lite

Search This thread

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
I did everyting how it supposted to be. and i get error mode attention! please update system again and etc.

If I post system.img made with phh source you get weird errors that not happen to me, if I post a flashable .zip made with berkeley-dev sources even if adapted for hi6250 will get error 7, honestly I'm getting enough from emui 8 developments not because of you but some users at p8 lite 2017 target me & my works with fake profiles even if I post screenshots and start throwing sh**t on me a thing nobody will like I guess. at the moment I pause the developments of emui 8 in favor of emui 5 since I manage to boot pie on it. you can check my blog for worked roms just use the correct TWRP

looks like all 9.0.0 roms have been removed from the basketbuild site, does anyone have a mirror i could download from?

Well I upload some Pie roms here by a fully worked AOSP and OmniROM
https://www.haky86.com/emui-8-hi6250/

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
Thanks for the quick response, should I grab the aosp or omnirom? I don't know which would be better for me.

AOSP is more better in certain sense, if want some customization go for omni but there is no MTP that should be enabled from developer option. the steps I did for installing are:
* Assuming I'm coming from emui 8, flash this twrp.
* Run dirty flash.
* Run factory reset with stock recovery, if you did it with TWRP will never ever boot.
* enjoy the rom.

I can make separate topic for aosp for that.

Reactions: leon.cavanagh

leon.cavanagh

Nov 26, 2018
bootloop

AOSP is more better in certain sense, if want some customization go for omni but there is no MTP that should be enabled from developer option. the steps I did for installing are:
* Assuming I'm coming from emui 8, flash this twrp.
* Run dirty flash.
* Run factory reset with stock recovery, if you did it with TWRP will never ever boot.
* enjoy the rom.

I can make separate topic for aosp for that.

Thanks again, I downloaded AOSP and followed both the noob and expert steps but now I am boot looping without any android splash screen just the huawei and unlocked bootloader then it restarts

Nico2416

Sep 9, 2018
The mobile data doesn't work for me? Is there any possible fix for that?
You have to set the APN of your internet provider manually, going into Settings > Networks and Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced > Access Point Name and there create the configuration (the information you have to write would likely be in some guide on the site of your internet provider, you have to google for them).

Nico2416

Sep 9, 2018
I have already tried this but nothing changed. Is this the only thing I have to do?
I've never had problems with everything configured properly, so I can't help you any more :(

Maybe you can try to re-flash the ROM or do a Factory Reset (with stock recovery). If it doesn't work, you should try out one of the others Haky's ROM for Hi6250, you can find them on his website or in P8 Lite 2017's Forum.

Edit: this is Haky's website: https://www.haky86.com/emui-8-hi6250/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3vjolGj.png

This is CypherOS. An extension to pure Android. CypherOS tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Bugs:
    • Camera: it's work but not for flash.
    • Hotspot.
    • I'm working to fix those bugs and will be available once got usable build.

Installation Guide:
    • Download the latest Honor 9 Lite TWRP from this link, please do not use other TWRP recoveries are just a bad copy-paste stuff use the one I recommend!.
    • Reboot to TWRP.
    • Go to Wipe > run Format Data.
    • Reboot to TWRP again.
    • Wipe the following partitions: cache, data, dalivk and system.
    • Flash your favorite GAPPS.

Android 9.x

• 07/09/2018
      • aoscp_hi6250-7.0.0-20180907-unofficial.zip
      • Fix error e1001, in case still persist, go back to twrp >resize system partition, flash aosp 8.1 by phhuson then my CypherOS.
      • NFC: fixed properly might get crashed but only for first time.

Kernel GPL:
    • I'm not violating any rules of xda, since Project Treble not required any changes to the whole kernel so all credits goes to Huawei.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CypherOS Pie HI6250, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
    haky 86, flex1911, LuK1337 , phhusson
    Source Code: http://github.com/hak86

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-26
    Beta Release Date: 2018-08-26

Created 2018-08-26
    Last Updated 2018-08-25
    ** Note **

If you didn't see new "updates", please take in consideration this place too ;)
    You'll fine all roms you like, from A to Z. :silly:
    Forget my imprudence, I could fix it, just one thing, how do I run the USB?
    Shut down the phone and go into TWRP, then copy-paste what you need, OR
    go into Developer Options > Network > USB Configuration > tap on "Data Transfer" and then it will work normally (in order to mantain your phone secure use it on Data Transfer only when you want to transfer datas)

Sent from my P10 lite using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

did i need to be in stock oreo? i mean im on morfuz 4, can i install it? o i have to instal stock oreo first? sorry for my bad english
    It is suggested to be on the stock (note: EMUI Oreo July/August)

Sent from my P10 lite using XDA Labs
    I did everyting how it supposted to be. and i get error mode attention! please update system again and etc.

If I post system.img made with phh source you get weird errors that not happen to me, if I post a flashable .zip made with berkeley-dev sources even if adapted for hi6250 will get error 7, honestly I'm getting enough from emui 8 developments not because of you but some users at p8 lite 2017 target me & my works with fake profiles even if I post screenshots and start throwing sh**t on me a thing nobody will like I guess. at the moment I pause the developments of emui 8 in favor of emui 5 since I manage to boot pie on it. you can check my blog for worked roms just use the correct TWRP

looks like all 9.0.0 roms have been removed from the basketbuild site, does anyone have a mirror i could download from?

Well I upload some Pie roms here by a fully worked AOSP and OmniROM
    • 07/09/2018
      • aoscp_hi6250-7.0.0-20180907-unofficial.zip
      • Fix error e1001, in case still persist, go back to twrp >resize system partition, flash aosp 8.1 by phhuson then my CypherOS.
      • NFC: fixed properly might get crashed but only for first time.