[ROM][TREBLE] Android Open Source Project 8.1 Huawei P20 Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Darthbob1998

Jun 12, 2018
SQLite Error

Hi, i always get crashes on apps like whatsapp. The crash is caused by sqliteconnectionexception. Does anyone know how to fix this. All Gapps are working fine. Just apps which are trying to use sqlite are crashing.

Jacky161

Feb 24, 2015
Hi, i always get crashes on apps like whatsapp. The crash is caused by sqliteconnectionexception. Does anyone know how to fix this. All Gapps are working fine. Just apps which are trying to use sqlite are crashing.
Did you restore from a backup? If so, you might want to try reflashing the Rom and not using a backup to see if that helps. There's a known issue with treble ROMs that makes it so that restoring from backups breaks a lot of things.

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
I'm thinking about installing this :p
Is it viable to use as a daily ROM?

you can check my personal blog in signature that I release many treble roms under "Huawei P8 Lite 2017" since is system a too and I know many P20 lite user confirm that working flawless and without any bug. just choose your one. ;)

luigi997

Jun 1, 2013
you can check my personal blog in signature that I release many treble roms under "Huawei P8 Lite 2017" since is system a too and I know many P20 lite user confirm that working flawless and without any bug. just choose your one. ;)

for me is not stable.

Can't install gapp, no gmaps and no play store.

How can i go back to stock emui? if i flash system.img the system go in bootloop and with erecovery i can't download system package because i got error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimage.ibb.co%2FgGD9CS%2Fhttps_s6_postimg_org_nslt1whu9_oreo.jpg

The Android Source Code

Android is an open source software stack created for a wide array of devices with different form factors. The primary purposes of Android are to create an open software platform available for carriers, OEMs, and developers to make their innovative ideas a reality and to introduce a successful, real-world product that improves the mobile experience for users.

We also wanted to make sure there was no central point of failure, where one industry player could restrict or control the innovations of any other. The result is a full, production-quality consumer product with source code open for customization and porting.

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    Works:
    • Audio (Playback and recording).
    • Bluetooth.
    • Camera.
    • Display.
    • Lights.
    • NFC.
    • RIL.
    • Sensors.
    • Storages.
    • Wifi.

Bugs:
    • Gapps: might you gotta a none certified device that I'm plan to fix in next build :).

Downloads:

Logs:
    • 08/06/2018:
      • Initial build.

Installation Guide:
    • Extract the system.img from my archive "tar.gz" using an archive manager.
    • Follow XDA-Developer guide to install it.

How to enable Magisk:
    _wcWggv8GEskMcQyNmY-KyaXH63jiElonQFwXsa6f01yhnVWYNnSpG_nORPErnbbNPjwaQk28-4eYBHS5TDJ=w1366-h629-rw

XDA:DevDB Information
    Project Treble P20 Lite, ROM for the Huawei P20 Lite

Contributors
    haky 86, phhusson
    Source Code: https://github.com/hak86/android_kernel_huawei_hi6250

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
    Based On: aosp

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-06-08
    Beta Release Date: 2018-06-08

Created 2018-06-08
    Last Updated 2018-06-08
    Hello! is this rom also useful for the version ANE-LX3? (sorry if this is badly narrated, use google translator)

yes it is compatible if you mean this
    this was just a preview, you can install the one from GSI by phhusson that are the best treble builds. I'm gonna close topic
    thanks for understanding
    ** Note **

reserved, screenshots? check "Screenshots" tab in the op thanks.
    Awesome! Awesome! Thank you :D