Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    The Android Source Code

Android is an open source software stack created for a wide array of devices with different form factors. The primary purposes of Android are to create an open software platform available for carriers, OEMs, and developers to make their innovative ideas a reality and to introduce a successful, real-world product that improves the mobile experience for users.

We also wanted to make sure there was no central point of failure, where one industry player could restrict or control the innovations of any other. The result is a full, production-quality consumer product with source code open for customization and porting.

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Hi folks, yes Android P is on the road for our device. I manage to boot first GSI without touching the kernel so that mean the next version of Android can be ported as well, after entire day of compiling on my VPS the ROM is not boot so quickly, in fact it boot up after keep stuck at "Your device is booting screen" from 4 to 8 minutes till see animation boot of Android. So most probably we need to changes some parameters in the ramdisk.img and kernel.img partitions to fix the bootloop issue but it is a good start to thinking about Android P developments.

Note: I didn't use any kind of Treble stuff, my own sources are created from scratch and actually are safe on Gitlab till finish from fixing.

Working:
    • Bluetooth.
    • Both internal and external storages.
    • Wifi.

Bugs:
    • Mostly everything.

Kernel GPL:
    https://github.com/hak86/android_kernel_huawei_hi6250

Mandatory:
    * hit thank buttons, it's free.
    * want more roms for P8 Lite 2017/P9 Lite 2017, simply bring me up beers by the following button.

Compatible device?:
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]All devices that use hi6250 chipset that get Emui 8.x and kernel 4.4.23.
    [/LIST]

Downloads:
    **05/05/2018**

ChangeLogs:
    **05/05/2018**
    • Iinitial build

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSP P for hi6250, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
    haky 86, haky 86
    Source Code: https://github.com/hak86/

ROM OS Version: P.x
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emiui 8.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2018-05-05

Created 2018-05-05
    Last Updated 2018-05-05

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180505-122737.jpg
      Screenshot_20180505-122737.jpg
      74.2 KB · Views: 1,336
    • Screenshot_20180505-122756.png
      Screenshot_20180505-122756.png
      236.2 KB · Views: 1,333
    • Screenshot_20180505-122820.png
      Screenshot_20180505-122820.png
      120.8 KB · Views: 1,357
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      The Android Source Code

Android is an open source software stack created for a wide array of devices with different form factors. The primary purposes of Android are to create an open software platform available for carriers, OEMs, and developers to make their innovative ideas a reality and to introduce a successful, real-world product that improves the mobile experience for users.

We also wanted to make sure there was no central point of failure, where one industry player could restrict or control the innovations of any other. The result is a full, production-quality consumer product with source code open for customization and porting.

Code:
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Hi folks, yes Android P is on the road for our device. I manage to boot first GSI without touching the kernel so that mean the next version of Android can be ported as well, after entire day of compiling on my VPS the ROM is not boot so quickly, in fact it boot up after keep stuck at "Your device is booting screen" from 4 to 8 minutes till see animation boot of Android. So most probably we need to changes some parameters in the ramdisk.img and kernel.img partitions to fix the bootloop issue but it is a good start to thinking about Android P developments.

Note: I didn't use any kind of Treble stuff, my own sources are created from scratch and actually are safe on Gitlab till finish from fixing.

Working:
      • Bluetooth.
      • Both internal and external storages.
      • Wifi.

Bugs:
      • Mostly everything.

Kernel GPL:
      https://github.com/hak86/android_kernel_huawei_hi6250

Mandatory:
      * hit thank buttons, it's free.
      * want more roms for P8 Lite 2017/P9 Lite 2017, simply bring me up beers by the following button.

Compatible device?:
      Code:
      [LIST]
      [*]All devices that use hi6250 chipset that get Emui 8.x and kernel 4.4.23.
      [/LIST]

Downloads:
      **05/05/2018**

ChangeLogs:
      **05/05/2018**
      • Iinitial build

XDA:DevDB Information
      AOSP P for hi6250, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
      haky 86, haky 86
      Source Code: https://github.com/hak86/

ROM OS Version: P.x
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Emiui 8.x
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Beta Release Date: 2018-05-05

Created 2018-05-05
      Last Updated 2018-05-05
      Mod Edit

Thread cleaned.

Please keep on topic in this Development Thread.

Thank you

malybru
      Senior Moderator
      Yes, check screenshots.

That's amazing, Thanks for your hard work :D
      Magician back with a magic