[rom][treble]phh aosp 9.0[pie]

Search This thread

bilrage

Jun 10, 2017
Do you know if someone work on a way to unlock bootloader for the device cant be unlock? I rlly want custom rom, but pretty sure 75% off people have a lock bootloader who cant get unlock :(

eCheCavolo!

Sep 2, 2010
Kernel compilation problem

Hallo, is there anybody who successfully compiled the kernel on the LG G7? I have managed to compile the kernel but the phone get stuck on fastboot if I try to flash it.
Any luck from anybody?

Reactions: Ali Mirza

Juzypotato

Aug 5, 2014
Great job, thanks a bunch

I already followed the steps on a prior post of yours and successfully flashed my phone with aosp + root. I've loved it thus far but felt it was a damn shame the audio jack didn't work. Thanks for figuring out a fix for that too. Keep it up!

J0SH1X

Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
Hallo, is there anybody who successfully compiled the kernel on the LG G7? I have managed to compile the kernel but the phone get stuck on fastboot if I try to flash it.
Any luck from anybody?

no , its broken , v40 kernel is the same it was compiled for g7 today and does the same as g7 kernel we would need some brave dude to get uart up or some rich dude to buy a g7 for Rashed97

Reactions: Ali Mirza

Joe199799

Sep 7, 2014
no , its broken , v40 kernel is the same it was compiled for g7 today and does the same as g7 kernel we would need some brave dude to get uart up or some rich dude to buy a g7 for Rashed97

So LG posted a source kernel for the V40 and it was just broken as well as the G7 version? I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding

Joe199799

Sep 7, 2014
Idk if it's just broken for g7 or broke. At all, we need to wait for someone to try it on a v40

Ahhh ok gotcha, I mean I have the T-Mobile G7 there's no chance of using this Rom at the moment. just was interested in knowing what was up, thanks for the answer also appreciate the work you do man thanks

J0SH1X

Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
Any luck from anybody?

pls open an inquery to lg , im trrying to force them to fix up their sources , but they are refusing too but i think if more people would complain they should propbably do it at some point

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Outdated please use lineageos 16 from lineage thread
    I will be patiently waiting for a stable release. Great job guys. I hope you will maintain updates and get everything working ASAP
    Wish there are more developers who is working on this phone :( However thank you for developing this rom :)
    Kernel compilation problem

Any luck from anybody?
    Any luck from anybody?