[ROM][TREBLE][X72X][9.0.X] LineageOS 16.0 (Pie) for LeEco Le Pro3

Search This thread

ThE_MarD

Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2014
Grande Prairie
LeEco Le Max 2
Moto X4
I'm not on that ROM, but I would try some app that requires drm (like Vudu) and see if you can actually play hd content that is protected. Just playing Netflix, for example, doesn't really let you know as far as I am able to tell. @ThE_MarD was trying to fix drm for a long time. I once had L1 (using the same app you are using in your screenshot) on aicp Oreo but it was "fake". When I would use YouTube tv (not YouTube, but the actual tv service) or Vudu, it would crash on hd content. Only 480p content was available. Nobody was ever able to get it working and the changes had to be reverted.

Sent from my LEX727 using XDA Labs
Heyyo, Widevine L1 was legitimate... The issue was vp9.secure and avc.secure codecs didn't work and I never saw a method to fix it, nor did anyone else help find a fix or test fixes... So I gave up on it and killed L1.

If someone manages to find a fix for vp9.secure and avc.secure codecs? We could try again... But otherwise there's no point in me loosing time on it when there's still lots of other work that needs to be done...

Burgeruking

Sep 22, 2017
4g radio signal has become worse and most of time sim stays on h+ or even Edge connection after flashing latest build, but maybe its only me and my imagination? Havent tried yet to flash previous version.

tsigpan

Jun 30, 2012
i am on lineage-16.0-20181119_175337-UNOFFICIAL-zl1.zip. When i try to upgrade to any update above this build, i get twrp error...
I have installed latest twrp( twrp-3.2.3-0-zl0.)

Last edited:

jtg3512

Dec 1, 2016
Córdoba
Any dolby mod to flash? I have magisk 18.0 installed and latest magisk manager. And the latest update of this great unnofficial rom

gimme_fuel

Jan 13, 2019
Download Manager randomly downloads files, in my case photos. Happening on my lex722, can't seem to understand why it does this, or if it's a virus?
Found other people complaining about this issue on reddit, for the pixel 3 xl.
Btw, thanks for the Pie 9 on the LePro3.
Running lineageOs 16, 20181119.

Link: reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/9sdg2x/ghost_vibrations_due_to_download_manager_on_p3_xl/?utm_source=reddit-android

tsongming

Aug 19, 2016
Download Manager randomly downloads files, in my case photos. Happening on my lex722, can't seem to understand why it does this, or if it's a virus?
Found other people complaining about this issue on reddit, for the pixel 3 xl.
Btw, thanks for the Pie 9 on the LePro3.
Running lineageOs 16, 20181119.

Link: reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/9sdg2x/ghost_vibrations_due_to_download_manager_on_p3_xl/?utm_source=reddit-android

I have never had issues like that. That seems like an issue with Gapps. Try removing Gapps and adding back. Just Google Lineage Gapps Remover, then instal the latest Gapps Pico

Reactions: way2aware

Servirn1

May 7, 2018
Hello, I would appreciate if someone can help me, I tried to install this rom, but in twrp I get a compatibility error, is this rom not installed like any other wipes davik / cache, System, data ...?

lukanz

Nov 10, 2009
@ThE_MarD

i see that you are really active in this forum and also on github so i would like to submit a problem (or request)!

since other roms are based on LineageOS kernel they all have the same problem which is that if the battery drops below 10%, Core 3+4 are going to deep sleep and then the phone starts lagging and sometimes also stuttering!

i have reported this probelm already but no one seem to take care of it!

it would be great if this could be fixed...thx!!!

my phone is x722
Kl8IQfS.png

Last edited:

tsongming

Aug 19, 2016
AICP 14! Before I had LOS 16 and I can clearly say AICP is better.

Sent from my LEX722 using XDA Labs

Wrong, frankly its kind of rude to Codeworkx to make a comment like that on his thread. If it wasn't for Codeworkx, we would likely not even have any Oreo or Pie Roms for our devices! Not a joke.

No rom is better than another, they are different from one another and there is no such thing as best Rom. Rom's change with each update. Lineage 16 is one hell of an amazing Rom, I know this because I have been using it for a while.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

@ThE_MarD

i see that you are really active in this forum and also on github so i would like to submit a problem (or request)!

since other roms are based on LineageOS kernel they all have the same problem which is that if the battery drops below 10%, Core 3+4 are going to deep sleep and then the phone starts lagging and sometimes also stuttering!

i have reported this probelm already but now one seem to take care of it!

Kl8IQfS.png

See the thermals thread that I just created. It has a solution for this issue to resolve that issue until the next update.

tsongming

Aug 19, 2016
@ThE_MarD

Here is a screenshot to confirm what I stated on the last post.

Sent from my LEX727 using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190114-111635_AIDA64.png
    Screenshot_20190114-111635_AIDA64.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

lukanz

Nov 10, 2009
which thermal-engine.conf are you using that might not send the cores to deep sleep
was your phones battery below 10% ?

ps: your phone is x727, im on x722 maybe this is just related to x722 who knows!

Last edited:

jabashque

Feb 17, 2017
Nextbit Robin
LeEco Le Pro3
@ThE_MarD

my phone is x722
I guess we could cherrypick this commit to fix that: https://github.com/shivatejapeddi/k...mmit/7770fcb8d2b112e0b5468c67d116a4ff116c8645

I was playing around with thermal-engine.conf and did notice that even if I unplug only one of the big cores, performance tanked. Sure, overall power draw is lowered, but the phone becomes rather unusable

EDIT: also, no thermal-engine.conf can fix that since this is not being caused by thermal-engine.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts