- Android OS version: 9
- For devices: Leeco Le Pro 3 (zl1 , zl0)
- Built by: andr68rus
- Changelog: http://dl.nixadm.ru/nitrogen-9-zl1/nitrogen_zl1-Changelog.txt
- Source code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project
- Device tree: https://github.com/omni-x2 branch p
- Developers: xyyx, andr68rus
- Thanks: ezio84, beanstown106, maxwen etc.
- Google Apps: Open GAPPS (ARM64, 9.0, pico or micro recomend)
- Recovery: here
Feature requests will be ignored
Based on AOSP
xyyx (Max) - main developer
andr68rus - zl1 bringup, some device specific features etc etc
Firmware (minimum 20S): here
Copy the ROM, Firmware and Gapps into internal storage.
- Go to your recovery
- Wipe Data (if u are decrypted, format data)
- Install Firmware, ROM and Gapps zip.
- Reboot - 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
Beta versions HERE
If you like the ROM, you can donate me for bringup, trees, some patches etc.
Or xyyx for the ROM.
* SELinux permissive for now
* You tell me
- @codeworkx for his major contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel and the awesome open source camera HAL
- @ThE_MarD for help, manifests for oreo, and his contributions to x2 develop.
- @mosimchah for his contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel
- @moto999999 for helping the x2 get LAOS 15.1 working. When others left LAOS he helped get the momentum started again.
- @infrag for his contributions to x2 such as the multiple audio fixes, LEDs and sorting out the open source camera HAL blobs and assisting with QS Torch
- @shivatejapeddi for his contributions to x2 such as finding the fix for QS Torch and the regularly requested VoLTE support XD
- @KuranKaname for his contributions to x2 such as helping get Dalvik VM and HWUI sorted out when 14.1 settings didn't work on 15.1, plus his never-ending mission to finding the most optimized code.
- @Tortel1210 for his contributions to x2 and helping out with gerrit.
- @GalaticStryder for his fix for truly display panel that is better than my fix and his other awesome kernel improvements.
ViSi0Naryy for his contributions to LeEco msm9996-common with testing and contributions with Gerrit
- ...and finally the community. This is for the community, by the community. Give yourselves a pat on the back. If I missed anyone? Please let me know and I can add them.
NitrogenOS 9.0 Pie for Le Pro 3, ROM for the LeEco Le Pro3
Source Code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Last Updated 2018-10-23