[ROM][trltexx][5.1.1_r26]Temasek's CM12.1 Build V18.6 [19/11/15]

Search This thread
These builds are based on CM-12.1 nightlies with features cherry-picked from many sources including crDroid, SlimRoms, OmniROM, LiquidSmooth, NamelessROM....
All credit goes to @temasek for the rom.​
ROM Builder @apascual89

CM12.1 Builds have stopped and future builds will be based on CM13 until further notice.

Cattura-660x330.jpg

Downloads:

Download ROM

Slim GApps / Slim GApps Mirror Link

DeltaDroid GAPPS

Known Issues:

All CyanogenMod Bugs
You tell me, please paste a bug report in pastebin and give the link :)

Installation Instructions:

Warning!
By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

TWRP Recovery recommended

Download ROM & GAPPS
Full wipe if coming from another ROM/Stock
Install ROM & Gapps
And most importantly...Enjoy!

Screenshots:
f9ZBkHc.jpg

2dZQdvU.jpg

fHWwWIs.png

EfrC1Ti.png

Before you ask!
People asking about fingerprint support on CM12:​

Well like fattire posted, nobody has fingerprint going yet, there are just some patches in CM but the layer between CM and the kernel is missing. So seems like a lot of work to get it going. I'd say, wait till september until we have android M, that comes with fingerprint stuff.

Credits:
Huge thanks to @temasek
Thanks @arter97
CM12 Base for Trltexx @gekkehenkie11
If I forgot to mention you please send me a personal message :)

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 18.6
Stable Release Date:

Created: 27-07-2015
Last Updated: 19-11-2015

Last edited:
Bug Reporting

Please read before posting bugs:
Have you done a clean install of the latest version of the ROM? (Wipe /System /Data /Cache /AndroidSecure) /Internel Storage is optional as it may contain personal files. Please use one of the recommended Gapps.
  • Yes - Then continue to the next step.
  • No - Then please do a clean install.

Did you install any mods? For example Xposed Framework?
  • Yes - Then please do a clean install without any mods.
  • No - Then continue to the next step.

Have you tried to recreate the bug without installing any other app?
  • Yes - Then continue to the next step.
  • No - Then please try to recreate the bug without additional apps installed.

Did you restore any apps or data using a program such as Titanium Backup?
  • Yes - Please try without doing that.
  • No - Report the bug and provide a bug report if possible.

Last edited:

exelator

Dec 22, 2014
Alright, nice to get thread for thread for that awesome rom!
And now when I can report bug, I tell you one right now, when you use SlimRecents, and disable "Show only running apps" (dont remember if thats correct name for it but I think you know what I mean), there is force close when I go to recents. But if I enable that "Show only running apps", it doesn't give FC. I'm not 100% sure but I think it has something to do with brightness, it dont give fc if I havent changed screen brightness before, but it gives when I change it and enter to recents panel (and its only running app there). But anyway great rom, and seems to be bug free for me! Except that SlimRecents

Last edited:

Anubis22666

Jan 17, 2015

Good to see U pick up the gauntlet my friend, seeing how unceremoniously the other chap just threw in the towel (I'm sure he has his reasons) I am trying to use Multi boot, so will definitely give this ROM a shot ... one thing if I may, how does this ROM differ from CM Remix ... I know, I ought to flash and find out for myself, but if U could give a general idea, I'd appreciate it .. thank U.

Felicitations yet again for bringing Temasek to Note Snapdragon.

Reactions: Battlehero
Alright, nice to get thread for thread for that awesome rom!
And now when I can report bug, I tell you one right now, when you use SlimRecents, and disable "Show only running apps" (dont remember if thats correct name for it but I think you know what I mean), there is force close when I go to recents. But if I enable that "Show only running apps", it doesn't give FC. I'm not 100% sure but I think it has something to do with brightness, it dont give fc if I havent changed screen brightness before, but it gives when I change it and enter to recents panel (and its only running app there). But anyway great rom, and seems to be bug free for me! Except that SlimRecents

I would appreciate it if you could upload a bug report, and paste it in pastebin and send the link.
Update: I tried to reproduce using the information and I have been unable to reproduce the force close.
I would recommend that you try to do a clean install of the latest build and also make sure that another mod isn't interfering (Xposed).
If someone else is able to reproduce this issue with a clean install then please report back.

Last edited:
Reactions: apascual89
Can this be installed on a DevEd Note 4

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
This ROM is compiled for the N910F, If you want to try and use this ROM on the dev edition I would recommend you make a backup, though it's not supported.
As always you are responsible for anything that might go wrong if you do decide to flash this ROM. :cowboy:

Good to see U pick up the gauntlet my friend, seeing how unceremoniously the other chap just threw in the towel (I'm sure he has his reasons) I am trying to use Multi boot, so will definitely give this ROM a shot ... one thing if I may, how does this ROM differ from CM Remix ... I know, I ought to flash and find out for myself, but if U could give a general idea, I'd appreciate it .. thank U.

Felicitations yet again for bringing Temasek to Note Snapdragon.

Both are good ROMs as I personally use both (Flashaholic), CMRemix does offer a larger set of customisation and it uses different optimisations. More doesn't have to always mean better if you aren't going to use all the features; so I will have to let you try them both and decide for yourself. It comes down to personal preference. :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Anubis22666
Great rom but chrome and YouTube suddenly stopped working in floating mode :(
I didn't face any force closes with Google Chrome in floating mode however YouTube for me didn't go into floating mode so that will be noted.
As always if someone else can confirm these findings it would be great :)

And please do check out the second post for bug reporting!

Motawa88

Oct 9, 2011
Hamburg
I didn't face any force closes with Google Chrome in floating mode however YouTube for me didn't go into floating mode so that will be noted.
As always if someone else can confirm these findings it would be great :)

And please do check out the second post for bug reporting!
No force close. It just doesn't open in floating mode.

Anubis22666

Jan 17, 2015
Both are good ROMs as I personally use both (Flashaholic), CMRemix does offer a larger set of customisation and it uses different optimisations. More doesn't have to always mean better if you aren't going to use all the features; so I will have to let you try them both and decide for yourself. It comes down to personal preference. :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The very clarification I was looking for, thank U indeed ... will flash it now .. :)

B

bnghty

is the floating feature you guys referring to a Rom feature or an exposed modul?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These builds are based on CM-12.1 nightlies with features cherry-picked from many sources including crDroid, SlimRoms, OmniROM, LiquidSmooth, NamelessROM....
    All credit goes to @temasek for the rom.​
    ROM Builder @apascual89

CM12.1 Builds have stopped and future builds will be based on CM13 until further notice.

Cattura-660x330.jpg

Downloads:

Download ROM

Slim GApps / Slim GApps Mirror Link

DeltaDroid GAPPS

Known Issues:

All CyanogenMod Bugs
    You tell me, please paste a bug report in pastebin and give the link :)

Installation Instructions:

Warning!
    By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
    If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

TWRP Recovery recommended

Download ROM & GAPPS
    Full wipe if coming from another ROM/Stock
    Install ROM & Gapps
    And most importantly...Enjoy!

Screenshots:
    f9ZBkHc.jpg

2dZQdvU.jpg

fHWwWIs.png

EfrC1Ti.png

Before you ask!
    People asking about fingerprint support on CM12:​

Well like fattire posted, nobody has fingerprint going yet, there are just some patches in CM but the layer between CM and the kernel is missing. So seems like a lot of work to get it going. I'd say, wait till september until we have android M, that comes with fingerprint stuff.

Credits:
    Huge thanks to @temasek
    Thanks @arter97
    CM12 Base for Trltexx @gekkehenkie11
    If I forgot to mention you please send me a personal message :)

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 18.6
    Stable Release Date:

Created: 27-07-2015
    Last Updated: 19-11-2015
    Temasek V 17.7

* Update to android-5.1.1_r24
    * Probably last update until some Android 6.0 goodness...

Don't worry guys you will continue to get temasek love......
    Temasek V 17.4 availabe on Android File Host (OTA is giving me errors uploading)

Full Changelog

Notable Changes:

• Lock screen blur/see through
    • Disable/enable media art on lock screen
    • Network Activity indicators on/off setting
    • Device trees up to date with CM
    • More like always....
    @apascual89
    Are you going to maintain temasek's CM13.0 as well?

Thanks
    Yes, but waiting on the device trees to be updated for cm13
    Temasek V 18.1 available on AFH!

Out of town for work so no changelog from me. Look on github for details.