[ROM,TW][03/23/2015] Note 4 port 5.0.1 - DarkLord rom v2.2 N910F BOB4 by Samsungviet

Search This thread

pleataa

Mar 20, 2012
bucharest
No, i haven't deleted anything... just flashed the rom and i saw the filters selection greyed out...and no mather which filter i install i cannot see it or select it...

on note 3 camera you've got 14 mod by default and nothing else, nothing to flash aditional. Perhaps you flash note 4 or note 6 camera, not note 3cam. :)
And is the only cam who work's perfect, with all mods (14)

gencho81

Aug 15, 2012
Nicosia
Last few times when i flash latest version of this rom camera effects on n3 was not working by default. There is a fix in first post (if i remember correctly). Flashi it, wape cache and dalvik and when phone boots effects will be there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

dutchman1993

Apr 12, 2012
Is there any solution to solve this 13mp function to widescreen?

I hope there is a mod to change

160xyzq.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Free mobile app

newintage

Sep 13, 2015
Is there any solution to solve this 13mp function to widescreen?

I hope there is a mod to change

160xyzq.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Free mobile app

13mp shouldn't cut too much like this. It usually cuts from up & down a little.

This is probably about DPI. Default DPI don't match with app or reverse scenario or something.

Reactions: dutchman1993

Shinkoku

May 23, 2009
Guys,
Could anyone please recommend a stable DarkLord rom for Docomo SC-01F, based on KITKAT firmware? Don't need Lollipop. Can't find out which rom version should I use, first topics seem a bit complicated to me...
(I know how to flash, if the procedure is similar to CM. I have TWRP, too. I just don't understand WHICH firmware to download. Based on KitKat!)
Thanks!!! :highfive:

murat_

Feb 5, 2015
Weather S6 : http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/Ojxf9Qnp/file.html
SystemUI -AOSP Style : http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/KrtqnjeY/file.html
SystemUI -S6 Style : http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/S7cYxaCv/file.html
Galaxy S6 Fonts : http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/HAbWq0Fw/file.html

SystemUI is in System/Priv App , rename old apk to .bak and copy new apk to the same folder (and give the right permission - if you dont know the value just look at the other app permissions) , and reboot phone.

Weather S6 zip download and unpack , and that two folders copy/paste to system / App and give the right permission for folders and apks (before that rename old apks to .bak ) , and reboot phone .

Galaxy S6 Fonts flash in custom recovery .

S6 Wallpapers you can find on XDA

And thats it , done . Hope this will help :) .
Hello, link is broken. Can you give a new link for s6 systemui.
Thanks

SM-N910F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Shinkoku

May 23, 2009
Guys,
1. Is there ANY DarkLord KitKat roms? Old versions (oldest is v1 I think) - are they KitKat?
2. If I am to install the latest 2.2 rom. Do I simply download DarkLord.2.2.SamsungViet.zip file and flash it via TWRP?
My phone is Docomo SC-01F, rooted
Thanks!!!

gencho81

Aug 15, 2012
Nicosia
Hi there guys. I have found one very serious bug in this rom. Pin widows in settings security gives FC. But this is not the problem. Even after FC it is working. I am complete able to pin windows and absolutely unable to unpin them after. Whit smali editing I have manage to eliminate the FC when BACK button pressed but can make it to unpin. Any help welcome. Holding recent and back button don't unpin them.

EDIT : Since the activity here is very low just to inform you that I have manage to eliminate that FC in Settings with smali editor and now I have pin windowed completely working. If someone wondering how write here or contact me in PM. This is the best rom I ever used on my N3.after my fix -even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saluco

Bling

Jun 7, 2012
Hi there guys. I have found one very serious bug in this rom. Pin widows in settings security gives FC. But this is not the problem. Even after FC it is working. I am complete able to pin windows and absolutely unable to unpin them after. Whit smali editing I have manage to eliminate the FC when BACK button pressed but can make it to unpin. Any help welcome. Holding recent and back button don't unpin them.

EDIT : Since the activity here is very low just to inform you that I have manage to eliminate that FC in Settings with smali editor and now I have pin windowed completely working. If someone wondering how write here or contact me in PM. This is the best rom I ever used on my N3.after my fix -even better.

Can u pls share ur fix ?

Thanks in adv

gencho81

Aug 15, 2012
Nicosia
Here it is - DOWNLOAD

Some info :
-Settings FC when back button is pressed in Settings/Security/Pin Windows --- fixed.
-Even when Pin Windows is ON in Settings Menu it says OFF- i don't care about it so didn't fix it
-To be able to use the function MultiWindow must be ON. When screen pinned it will tell you that multiwindow will be OFF and automatic ON when window unpinned
-To work function need at least one service enabled in Accessibility - Install Greenify and enable his service in Accessibility .By default rom has none service in Accessibility.
-Added unpin instructions in Pin Window page in settings.*
-Removed unpin instructions when function is active and soft button is pressed- for me there is no point to "lock" your phone and to be able(and everybody else) to see how to unpin it. Instructions removed for this languages : English US ,English UK and Bulgarian. For Other languages they stay visible **

*- unpin combination is LONG PRESS RECENT KEY
**- If you want them don't flash the zip.Just extract the SecSettings.apk from the zip and replace it on the phone.

Bluetoth10

Nov 24, 2005
Kiev
native SIP client

Hi @nambavuong
Is there any way to enable native SIP client settings on this rom?
I'm able to switch it on and off with SIP widget https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.siebeck.sipswitch&hl=en
and
I'm able to fill in login, password and server with QuickShortCutMaker https://play.google.com/store/search?q=quickshortcutmaker&c=apps&hl=en
with "SIP setting activity" - available in com.android.phone/com.android.services.telephony.sip.SipSettings

With SIP calls enabled (via widget) I got selection before each call - to make it via SIP or Cell line. Making calls works ok for SIP!

The only thing I need is to find out how to check/uncheck "recieving SIP phone calls"

Last edited:

jamesd256

Feb 10, 2007
Thanks for this great rom, coffee sent.

Anyone else tried soundcamp? Force close for me :(

Perhaps the Samsung Professional Audio stuff is not on there. Any clue?

Ta

Edit: Sorry, should be in Darklord 5 thread

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone