[ROM][TW 5.0.2/5.1.1] KA™ S6 Revolution v1.0 [S6 Edge][26/06/15][Aroma/Non-Aroma]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

immi

Feb 27, 2013
next version should be debloated for stock s6 features such as finger print and have more note 3 stock features such as s-pen...great work so far ;)

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

just flash gapps for android 5.1.1 and you are good to go, play store fc is gone ;)...hit that thanx button if i helped you ;)

Reactions: kevp75

kevp75

Recognized Contributor
Aug 29, 2012
MA
kevinpirnie.com
next version should be debloated for stock s6 features such as finger print and have more note 3 stock features such as s-pen...great work so far ;)

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

just flash gapps for android 5.1.1 and you are good to go, play store fc is gone ;)...hit that thanx button if i helped you ;)

u mind postin a link up for what worked for you?

i know search is wonderful, but its real handy knowing what works and what doesnt ;)

t.i.a.

immi

Feb 27, 2013
u mind postin a link up for what worked for you?

i know search is wonderful, but its real handy knowing what works and what doesnt ;)

t.i.a.

I can't really recall from where I downloaded these gapps cause I have them for a while...But I surely remember that I download them for cm12.1 using google search :D

Mafurasepoko

Nov 14, 2014
Its working

@komarov27 : I don't think that your port will work on the Note 3 because the Note 3 hasn't the same specs as the S5, so I suggest you putting a N9005 kernel instead of the S5 one (because he could brick the Note).

It works smooth on note 3 n9005 ....problem is Google play...can't update apps eben after update uninstall

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

I can't really recall from where I downloaded these gapps cause I have them for a while...But I surely remember that I download them for cm12.1 using google search :D
Everything works except for... Google play services....install it from gapps 5.1.1 cm12.....play store not updating apps....use mobigene....svoice fc...uninstalled using ES file explore....
S pen commander executes but does not respond to instructions like screen capture... It just closes without any info

BLK♤Ninja

May 24, 2015
It works smooth on note 3 n9005 ....problem is Google play...can't update apps eben after update uninstall

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Everything works except for... Google play services....install it from gapps 5.1.1 cm12.....play store not updating apps....use mobigene....svoice fc...uninstalled using ES file explore....
S pen commander executes but does not respond to instructions like screen capture... It just closes without any info
So whats wrong with the playstore posted here? Works for the rest of us buddy

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mafurasepoko

mms1406

Feb 24, 2011
Just to sum things up. (my device N3 N9005 International)

I have full wiped my device (classical way not 3 times because I don't think it helps doing it more then once) and installed this ROM with stock kernel and preselected Viper and Xposed and selected my CSC (SIO). After aroma install I didn't reboot but applied both fixes found in this thread. When finished installing the ROM and setting it up to my liking I have restored essentials with TB and flashed thereassaad's S6 v3 camera. I used TB also to uninstall apps I didn't use like amazon, benchmarking, antivirus, Milk... and when I realised that the ROM is not deodexed Xposed was uninstalled also.
Play store still FC's when I try to display details page but it install the app fine if i use three dots menu. Installing Play store 5.3.6 helped until it updates itself while @legalmoneygang 's method described in post #247 is to much work for me but you can try it if you want :)
I'll use it as daily driver until my flashacolics illness makes me to flash some other great ROM like Temasek's superfast CM12.1 or something else ;)

Fixes:
Google play services fix (10x @kevp75): Link
S-Pen fix and App Permissions (10x @rex.sa ): Link
Camera S6 fix (10x @thereassaad): Link

I hope @komarov27 didn't forget about his baby. It just might be that he did as it seems the thread is slowly dying :(

i have installed Play store 5.3.6 and its work. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys i don't have a note 3 so i can't do a lot of tests and the rom will have some problems.
    If anyone has any fixes or ideas how to fix things please tell me so i can add them and give credit. :)

S pen fix and app promotions and more :angel:
    dy me this my first time to do a fix for any rom

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9DMH3Y_BWVaNjFiWG9VSzh4Vnc/edit?usp=docslist_api

If I help you press the thanks button :good:
    All feauture Spen with aircomand is work with fix??? Tx

?✨Send from ?AnakaraKool?Galaxy?SM?G925✨?
    Yes tested on my phone
    Ss:
    5cceb347c315768f6616a0901725217e.jpg

762aac5708e386974cb2840c84d69b53.jpg

a4301a3569051d88ca391ac5c6ac1082.jpg

03235e30b6e5277734dc6c4361188468.jpg

And app promotions

77115d1eddbd4dfa97dc7dd29bd025fd.jpg

[emoji4]

S voice fixed to [emoji106]

37a5d5a06eadf87eb0ab7c03776d6b21.jpg

And more

don't forget tha thanks button

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Rom running stable no fc on play store, S6 Cam works, no lags tweaks helped.

Tweak L Speed Revolution v2.3 @Paget96

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3020138

S6 Cam Update 3 @thereassaad

*http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3086355

Play store from S6 V2 @darkera13

*https://mega.nz/#!lswSjbaR!DMqu9vdtnIW5NX-1Md7NEuTadVBBYuHs7Z-980b4N0k

Sent from my SM-G925T using XDA Free mobile app
    i tried this and still FC .. thank you for trying to solve

Try using Google play store v5.3.6 no fc for me

Sent from my SM-G925T using XDA Free mobile app
    Nobody is stopping you to flash, but promoting it as a solution, that is the disrespectful part. One can say "unfortunate move", but a solution is something that fixes the problem you encounter.

"Unfortunately, i had to switch to a different rom" sounds way better then "i found the solution, i've switched the whole rom", and one of them sounds harshly arrogant.

Remember, you're behind a screen, so one has to be extremely careful when writing as a lot of people judge the behavior in between the words. I myself am dyslectic and need twice as more thinking to make a sentence understandable, and it annoys me that i'm more clear than most people with no whatsoever problem.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone