[ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EQC1 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread
hi so i have tmobile note 4, and i cannot get this to boot! i am trying to flash the debloated deodexed from a clean wipe. it gets stuck in a boot loop. its been awhile since i picked up this phone, and i really need to get it working. maybe my previous firmware may be causing an issue? i can get dirty unicorns to work but i need snapchat to work and this is the only rom that offers a non rooted workaround. please any help would be awesome.

edit
after wiping and reflashing the rom it boots up to the note 4 (says the kernel is modded), then the screen shuts off, and that comes back up once more before displaying samsung and being stuck in the loop

Last edited:

noob4598

Jun 26, 2015
Timmonsville
hi so i have tmobile note 4, and i cannot get this to boot! i am trying to flash the debloated deodexed from a clean wipe. it gets stuck in a boot loop. its been awhile since i picked up this phone, and i really need to get it working. maybe my previous firmware may be causing an issue? i can get dirty unicorns to work but i need snapchat to work and this is the only rom that offers a non rooted workaround. please any help would be awesome.

edit
after wiping and reflashing the rom it boots up to the note 4 (says the kernel is modded), then the screen shuts off, and that comes back up once more before displaying samsung and being stuck in the loop
Flash supersu. Should boot right up after.

Reactions: CousinMikeyP

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011

edit

If you are using this phone after a long time, it is possible you are still on LP bootloader, use PhoneInfo from playstore to check your bootloader and baseband and upgrade if needed. You need to have at least MM bootloader.

CousinMikeyP

Nov 16, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.facebook.com
If you are using this phone after a long time, it is possible you are still on LP bootloader, use PhoneInfo from playstore to check your bootloader and baseband and upgrade if needed. You need to have at least MM bootloader.
Hey buddy just checking up with you... I'm still on the odex debloated ROM never have an issue with it. Enjoy your fourth of July weekend buddy. And thank you for all your work, that you do for our phones I appreciate your time[emoji736] [emoji817] [emoji845]

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pvsgh

f4phantomii

Feb 10, 2009
I have a stupid question. If I'm running odex stock rom with root, is that pretty much identical to me using Odin to flash the latest stock rom and flashing the supersu binary via recovery?

Lately I've stuck with odex roms, and still do everything I want via xposed and root.

Thus, I probably don't need to wait on some other skilled person to upload a convenient zip file to flash as I have done in the past?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011
I have a stupid question. If I'm running odex stock rom with root, is that pretty much identical to me using Odin to flash the latest stock rom and flashing the supersu binary via recovery?

Lately I've stuck with odex roms, and still do everything I want via xposed and root.

Thus, I probably don't need to wait on some other skilled person to upload a convenient zip file to flash as I have done in the past?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

if you want just the root and xposed, what you described is sufficient.

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011
Hey buddy just checking up with you... I'm still on the odex debloated ROM never have an issue with it. Enjoy your fourth of July weekend buddy. And thank you for all your work, that you do for our phones I appreciate your time[emoji736] [emoji817] [emoji845]

Bad news guys, I started getting mmc fail error on my Note 4 and it is slow as hell :(, hopefully this is not the end of my phone and I'll be able to recover it. If it works I'll be posting the new rom next week.

pepar0

Oct 25, 2011
Bad news guys, I started getting mmc fail error on my Note 4 and it is slow as hell :(, hopefully this is not the end of my phone and I'll be able to recover it. If it works I'll be posting the new rom next week.

Bummer!!! :crying:
Love my Note 4.
Hope you can nurse yours back to health.
Thanks for all you have done, helping extend its useful life.

Reactions: pvsgh

katoank

Dec 2, 2014
Can I instal this rom with EPG2 bootloader or I need to upgrade bootloader before instal this rom

katoank

Dec 2, 2014
Oh ok thanks bro but where can I get the latest bootloader? Can you send me a link pls

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011
Bummer!!! :crying:
Love my Note 4.
Hope you can nurse yours back to health.
Thanks for all you have done, helping extend its useful life.

and my Note 4 is completely dead :mad::crying:

Edit: after leaving the battery out for couple of minutes and putting it back it booted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Intensivefire

belMaroc

Nov 25, 2010
Morocco
Galaxy labs?

Hi all,
Can we get galaxy labs on debloated/deodexed rom working for N910T.
I want to give this rom a try
Many thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EQC1 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [N910T3 / N910T / N910W8]

Latest version available here....

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Introduction
    This is the based on the official N910T3UVU3EQC1 TW 6.0.1 MM for Note 4 (SM-N910T3) with Mar 2017 Security Updates

Features
    • Rooted
    • Busybox
    • Odex/Deodexed (both version available)
    • Knox removed
    • External SD Card Fix
    • Added init.d support
    • Added Galaxy S7 bootanimation
    • Included 25 Toggles, thanks to @mdiaz33685
    • Disabled Bootup sound
    • No bloatware removed, debloated deodex version also available.
    Requirements
    • Note 4 (N910T3 or N910T or N910W8)
    • TWRP recovery
    • MM bootloader

Installation
    1. Backup your device, in case you wanted to revert back.
    2. Wipe Data/Factory Reset in TWRP recovery.
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot
    5. First boot will take around 10-15 minutes

If you like my work, then press Thanks button to show your appreciation. If you are feeling generous you can also donate to me :good:

Enjoy!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EQC1 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    pvsgh
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MM Bootloader

Version Information

Created 2017-04-19
    Last Updated 2017-10-28
    Downloads
    Odex Version:
    N910T3UVU3EQC1_stock_odex.zip

DeOdex Version:
    N910T3UVU3EQC1_stock_deodex.zip

Stock Kernel:
    N910T3UVU3EQC1_stock_kernel.zip

Debloated odex/deodex versions (see the list below which applications are removed):

Debloated Odex Version:
    N910T3UVU3EQC1_stock_odex_debloated.zip

Debloated DeOdex Version:
    N910T3UVU3EQC1_stock_deodex_debloated.zip

List of applications removed:

AmazonShopping_TMO
    Books
    Chrome
    com.mobitv.client.tmobiletvhd
    Drive
    Dropbox
    Facebook_latest
    FBAppManager
    Flipboard
    Gmail2
    GoogleTTS
    Hangouts
    Maps
    Music2
    Newsstand
    PENUP
    Photos
    PlayGames
    PlusOne
    SmartRemote_T
    talkback
    Videos
    Vvm_TMO
    YouTube

AccessTmobile_TMO
    AdaptClient
    ECID-release_TMO
    FBInstaller
    HancomOfficeEditor
    Lookout_TMO
    SamsungMusic_20_M
    SAMSUNG_PLUS
    Screenshots:
    Question and Answers
    Q. What works?
    A. Almost everything, nothing removed except Knox.

Q. Wifi Calling ?
    A. Yes, wifi calling works. It is based on the T-Mobile firmware.

Q. It is based on N910T3, will it work on N910T or N910W8?
    A. Yes, this will work on N910T3, N910T and N910W8 without any issues.

Q. Which kernel works with this ROM?
    A. Stock kernel is included and works without issues. I haven't tested Beastmode/Xceed/Ram kernels but they should work without issues. If you installed a custom kernel and want to go back to stock use the link provided in #3 to download and flash stock kernel.

Q. Is there a way to remove the root from this ROM?
    A. Yes, you can flash UPDATE-unSU-signed.zip file this URL.. Don't forget to install the Stock Kernel after unroot or you will boot loop.

Q. How do I install Xposed Framework?
    A. Download and install the Xposed framework from here don't forget to visit this thread and thanks wanam
    You would also need XposedInstaller_3.1.1.apk
    Addons:

System UI Mods (for deodex version only):

Included mods:
    • 5 Way Reboot menu
    • Internet Speed meter on Statusbar
    • Removed Sfinder and Quick Connect from notification panel
    • 3Minit Battery Mod
    • Round Corners for recent apps window

Just flash in TWRP recovery and reboot. Enoy!!!

Download:

Credits:
    Kamy - for the guides
    BDFreak - for the APK tool