[ROM][TW4.3][MK3] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom Final Release✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
I do lol. But I end up staying up effed up trying to work on android.

I think I sent the right ones..I just didn't delete old battery png

Once again..thanks for the help. I have a whole new appreciation for themers bro lol

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean

Anytime man, that's what we are here for is trying to share what we do and what we know. I tried to hit you up on hangouts and it says your not on it. Hit me up sometime on hangouts dazednconfused1144@gmail.com

Thebear j koss

I do lol. But I end up staying up effed up trying to work on android.

I think I sent the right ones..I just didn't delete old battery png

Once again..thanks for the help. I have a whole new appreciation for themers bro lol

Nice job. Good to see people taking the time and learning. A little suggestion for ya. Keep a pad of notes for edits for future reference. Most edits carry over in updates to most apps. Makes it easier in the future for reference. I do it for smali edits as I just started delving into that hot mess. Lol. Keep on learning and can pm me with questions if i can help I will...

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Nice job. Good to see people taking the time and learning. A little suggestion for ya. Keep a pad of notes for edits for future reference. Most edits carry over in updates to most apps. Makes it easier in the future for reference. I do it for smali edits as I just started delving into that hot mess. Lol. Keep on learning and can pm me with questions if i can help I will...

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Thanks man. I can't believe how much dazed taught me in an hour.

I can theme my whole status bar including icons. .colors...sizes..etc now

Next step..Theming apps and menus!

EVObastard

Jan 26, 2013
Philladelphia
Sooooooo any word on an eREDicate for v0.5? It's my fave, loving the anaconda in the meantime though.

EDIT: I tried v0.4 again, must have had a bad DL the first time.

Kirk out
©|||||||©

Last edited:

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Sent lmao

I can't find anything..hopefully you do. I don't want to rename 204 png files haha

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Crap I also noticed my battery icons are 50 x 53 and yours are 40 x 40 lol

Bulk rename utility, pretty awesome:
http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Download.php

Fastone Photo Resizer. You can also batch resize files as well:
http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Added a guide for the New Power Menu Mod:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2667505

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
za2ymyde.jpg

My status bar is coming along!!

2pac4life

Dec 17, 2008
Update Question

Hey Guys, I have a quick question I'm on FW 4.1.1 with wicked sensations v2.1 can I update to 4.3?

Jairsantana

Account currently disabled
Jan 5, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Hey Guys, I have a quick question I'm on FW 4.1.1 with wicked sensations v2.1 can I update to 4.3everything should be TE]

Yes but don't forget to update whatever recovery you have to the lattes then get wicked sensations v.05, the mk3 modem and everything should befine....Note follow the thread's new flashing instructions for mk3 wicked!!!

thenugdestrroyer

Jun 22, 2012

Thanks bear looking awesome man

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

It says nothing there. .

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Just wanna say blue waffle is a great theme. However I can't change framework image without going in to boot loop..sup with that? ?

Reactions: Thebear j koss

Thebear j koss

Thanks bear looking awesome man

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

It says nothing there. .

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Just wanna say blue waffle is a great theme. However I can't change framework image without going in to boot loop..sup with that? ?

Really? I'll reupload. Got caught up doing twitter and helping out dafoxs last night will try to get the wallpaper chooser done.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
No problem man.. do you know why changing the framework background puts me into boot loop while on waffles theme.?

It's because manifest x ml.

Compile apk. .then transfer over old manifest xml to new apk then sign the apk and you will be good

2pac4life

Dec 17, 2008
Voltage Control FC

hey guys so I have updated my phone to WS Rom v0.5 and the only prob i have now is that Voltage Control gives me a message saying Unfortunately, Voltage Cotrol has stopped.....is VC not meant to work with the newer fw?

thenugdestrroyer

Jun 22, 2012

Compile apk. .then transfer over old manifest xml to new apk then sign the apk and you will be good

Thanks man. .

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Now go to my thread and make some requests. It's in themes and apps :)

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Thanks man. .

Np man. I went through the same stuff lol

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

@thenugdestrroyer I have a note 2 haha. But I'll swing in and make some request for other guys :thumbup:

Reactions: thenugdestrroyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][TW4.3][MK3] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom Final Release✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭

40UD4YB.jpg

1CwWOMX.jpg

iXRMuIm.jpg

boeWeMG.png
    SS4KH5i.png
    tqChy1f.png

setFdUg.png
    FO00FPh.png

aGfqho9.jpg

✭Based on cnexus stock 4.3 MK3 deodexed base
    ✭Features dkp kernel by decimalman. init.d support/boot animation/scripts
    ✭KNOX FREE - completely removed. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 4.3 FIRMWARE SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT KNOX BOOTLOADER.
    ✭Rom Control
    ✭Clock Mod
    ✭myHub Updater
    ✭Wicked OTA Updater
    ✭Flashlight and Brightness Toggles
    ✭Clock Mod
    ✭4 in 1 Reboot Menu
    ✭Themed Rom
    ✭1% Battery Mod
    ✭Lots of Custom Ringtones
    ✭Removed Increasing Ringtone
    ✭Themed Keyboards
    ✭Modded Wallpaper Chooser with 45 selections inside.
    ✭Ads Blocked
    ✭Enabled Camera While in Call
    ✭Shutter Sound on/off option in Camera Settings
    ✭Compass App
    ✭Stock Samsung and TW Features Fully Working
    ✭More that I'm probably forgetting.......

✭Zoom Mod
    ✭Removed Sprint Connections Optimizer

Kclfbpl.jpg

v0.5 - 2/17/2014
    -updated Samsung Service
    -Updated Google Maps
    -Updated Dropbox
    -Updated Hangouts
    -Updated Google Now (Search)
    -Updated Power Toggles
    -Updated myHUB
    -Updated SuperSu
    -Updated Apex Launcher
    -Updated to New DKP Kernel w/custom Wicked Splash (thanks decimalman)
    -Removed Sprint Connections Optimizer (thanks tdunham)
    -Added Edge Zoom Mod (thanks tdunham)
    -Fixed Mms Widget bg
    -Fixed Calendar Menus
    -Fixed MMs date seperator
    -Fixed Theming in framework and SecEmail
    -New theming to Clock Package (alarm clock)
    -Added themed Wicked Camera
    -Added themed Wicked Stock Browser
    -More Custom Ring Tones added!!!
    -Removed xPosed framework
    -Removed Wanam xPosed
    -Removed MultiWindow xPosed module

v0.4 - 1/26/2014
    -Added new Wicked OTA Updater (Huge thanks to D-FUSE and pvyParts)
    -Added Toggle and Brightness Toggles (Thanks cnexus)
    -Replaced Wallet with stock Wallet (Wallet fix will have to be flashed for tap and pay)
    -Added inverted themed Google Now
    -Added inverted themed Google Plus
    -More theming to framework
    -Added Twisted Home (Swith your default Home Launcher)
    -More theming to Contacts
    -Updated SuperSU
    -Updated Wanam

v0.3 - 1/19/2014
    -added themed inverted Dropbox
    -added themed inverted GMail
    -added themed inverted Hangouts
    -added themed Samsung Favorites Widget
    -added themed Favorite apps Widget
    -added themed Favorite Contacts Widget
    -added Themed Digital Clock Widget
    -added Themed Simple Alarm Widget
    -updated myHub app to version 2.1.1
    -updated theming in framework
    -added Power Toggles App (removable if you don't want)
    -updated inverted Google Settings (thanks StrongSteve)
    -updated themed inverted YouTube (thanks j thebear koss)
    -added the ability to add 100 speedial contacts
    -updated Wicked Rom Control
    -added themed Google Keyboard (latinIME)
    -added back the themed stock Samsung KB (you can update to Note 3 KB in myHUB)
    -themed Lockscreen clock blue
    -DID NOT ADD THE WALLET FIX, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO FLASH AGAIN. IT IS LOCATED UNDER THE DOWNLOAD LINKS AND MD5 IN OP.

v0.2 - 1/5/2014
    -Added Super Ripple on Lockscreen (thanks rompnit)
    -Google Wallet Fix (I hope, don't use it so let me know)
    -Hopefully fixed Root issue (never seen it, so let me know also)
    -Added N3 Keyboard with number row
    -Removed annoying Headphones Volume warning (thanks rompnit)
    -Updated to decimalmans 12/26 Kernel
    -Removed Carrier Label on Systemui
    -Re-themed SystemUI
    -Removed No Notifications text from pulldown
    -Add tons of fonts (thanks Strongsteve)
    -Themed Calendar
    -Themed Calendar Widget
    -New Clock icon
    -updated WanamXposed
    -updated MW Manager
    -Added Caluculator to the rom (yes i remembered this time)
    -Fixed some theming on SecPhone
    -Redesigned Custom Settings apk
    -Completely redone the whole stock base. (had a ton of issues with update, so i started over)

v0.0.1 (BETA RELEASE) - Initial Release

lzlT1q7.jpg

rompnit - Huge thanks to you man for all of your help with the mods and everything you do for the community. Your simply amazing!!!!
    cnexus - For all of his work and the MK3 base. For Flashlight Toggle. Check out his thread located HERE.
    decimalman - for the dkp kernel and his amazing work for getting things working with this new update. Check out his thread HERE
    microsmile - For the myHUB app and his awesome support. Check out his thread located HERE.
    D-FUSE - Thanks for putting the Wicked OTA Updater together.
    pvyParts - Everything you do for the community and the Wicked OTA Updater.
    tdunham - thanks for the how to removing Sprint Connections and the Zoom Mod.
    StrongSteve - Thanks for all of you help with everything.
    ficeto - For his amazing CustomSettings.apk for Rom Control.
    wanam - For everything he does and his amazing Wanam Xposed Module. Check out his thread located HERE.
    Didact74 - Thanks for everything you do man.
    1brainsurgeon - Thanks for everything you have done man and the help with the instructions.
    dustinb17 - Thanks for letting me use a lot of your blue images man. Ill always be thankful to you.
    fisha21 - Thanks for the blue contact images from your awesome Renovate Rom.
    nuvens - Huge thanks for the help with the analog clock in the pulldown.
    seshmaru and pulsar_g2 - Villain Theme Flashers for amazing theme zips. Check out the thread located HERE
    crawrj
    rocket321
    rovo89 - Xposed Framework
    Bboy and Team Black Out - Inverted Apps for base
    Gunthermic - Check out his awesome thread for his amazing inverted apps - HERE
    photolarry - Wallet Fix add-on.
    Everyone who is part of Team Wicked - Love all you guys and thanks for all the help and support you have to offer. Can't wait to see some themes dropping for this update. Keep up the awesome work!!!!

***If you would like to check out some very cool custom splashscreens thanks to @balcoresbane , then go check out his thread in the Themes and Apps section located HERE.

***If you would like to check out some awesome wicked pulldowns thanks to @thenugdestrroyer , then go check out his thread in the Themes and Apps section located HERE

***Call Record for 4.3? Huge thanks to @tdunham and his thread located HERE for his Auto Call Record Mod for 4.3. Please give him some thanks for this hugely requested feature.

If I have forgotten to add you, please send me a PM and I will get you added asap. I'm sure I have forgotten a few. Sorry.

tcvYsAH.jpg

Huge thanks for testing it out guys and girls. Jessooca, Ki77en, seanskiT!, virago21788, JrSmilez, evo3d6, 1brainsurgeon, ma67cpe and calebsb.

AZ00bio.jpg

mrlou623
    fr8r
    AGorrila
    ikenvape

qMTAl7Q.jpg

fr8r*, mrlou*, AGorrila, Soooperstar, hllywd, seanskiT!, pjjohn73,*mdtakach, Rubykitten, haywire17, jimhorner5405, dukeprin*, bigpappags3, fly4awhtgye, TBAndroid, klasic213, Sleestax, verngator, nyfl2004, JAG50, Zwomg Im Bad, J Munoz, L Garmo, l meza, sykotc, calebsb, b1ggJoe, mellyf, TheRumrunner, EVObastard, vargasray, Keith Patrick, esloudan, reverepats, mlambert77, J. Reyes, F22loader, Guzmantis, doubledragon5, chesng, xbmoyx, william72, Tahde, buckeye_jeff, Koolaid62, killa408shark, WhiteiceDMSTech, kingjamesthe3, rm575, freedogin, dukeprin, ImEVO, Wolfeyes30, Anastayja, jetzy72, InfiniteReality, Shadefactor, redtrk*, kuroyoma, Skunkape, ImEVO, wesl8284, pizzlewizzle, reverepats, Caguas56, mrlou623, nyfl2004, ikenvape*, ma67cpe, blindrage69, flashing4fun, pedrodog69, dongarritas, clankfu, Droid Kraz, JimHuff, micrapple, w8setter, Redtrk, Esoteric68, steve97ta, thekrautdog, ForeverMe89, datruth_bates, BigE-Evo, Quincy_adams*, Boogeyman45, Cary C.

jTJLPKU.jpg

With this being a new version of android, there are a few necessary steps to take to insure smooth sailing when coming from 4.1.2... You must read this and then read it 2 more times.
    I HAVE TESTED THIS WITH TWRP 2.6.3.0 AND PHILZ TOUCH RECOVERY.
    MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR INTERNAL SDCARD. WHEN YOU FLASH 4.2 AND 4.3 ROMS IT CREATES A NEW FILE STRUCTURE AND SOMETIMES YOUR OLD FILES MAY BE CORRUPTED.

1. Download TWRP 2.6.3.0 or 2.6.3.1 to PC and transfer it to your internal or external SD. A flashable zip can be found HERE (Thanks Naddict)
    ---To install TWRP, boot into recovery, find where you placed your new TWRP, and flash like any other zip. Once installed, reboot system.

2. In order for data to work, you must have MK3 modem. You can download it from HERE
    ---To install MK3 modem, download to your PC and transfer it to your internal or external SD. In recovery, flash it just like any other zip, and reboot system.

---Now for the fun stuff---

3. Download Wicked Sensations to your PC and transfer to your internal or external SD

4. Backup your internal storage to your PC (One can never be TOO safe). Boot into recovery, and make a backup of your current setup there as well.

5. Wipe cache/dalvik/data/system

6. Locate where you transfered Wicked Sensations, and install

---once installed, reboot system.

KEEP IN MIND THE FIRST BOOT WILL TAKE AWHILE. LONGEST I'VE SEEN ON ANY CLEAN INSTALL.

SYSTEMUI MAY CRASH UPON SETUP, JUST HIT OK AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

WANT INFORMATION ABOUT RUNNING WICKED SENSATIONS ROM ON VIRGIN MOBILE???? CHECK POST#2 BELOW THE QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION.

***To enable developer options in Settings, go to Settings/More/About Device and keep clicking the Build Number until it says it's unlocked.

myHUB Instructions: Open the myHUB app and it will prompt you to enter a username. Enter any name that you would like. Then click Settings and be sure to choose your recovery that you are using. If you don't do this it may fc after downloads and won't reboot and install.

lW5OVf9.jpg

First and foremost - Me nor anyone here at Team Wicked are responsible for anything that goes wrong while flashing this to your phone.

This is for the Sprint version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 only. DO NOT FLASH ON ANOTHER CARRIER OR DEVICE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

*****IF YOU ARE NEW TO WICKED SENSATIONS YOU WILL NEED TO DO A FULL WIPE (CACHE, DALVIK AND DATA). IF YOU DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE THE FLASHLIGHT TOGGLE IN THE PULLDOWN YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO DO A FULL WIPE FOR NEW TOGGLES TO SHOW UP. DON'T BE LAZY, YOU CAN DO IT.

Wicked Sensations Rom MK3 v.0.5 - CLICK HERE

***IF YOU GET ANY ERRORS ON INITIAL BOOT AFTER CLEAN INSTALL, REBOOT THE PHONE AND ALL WILL BE WELL

Android Filehost Mirror - Wicked Sensations MK3 v0.5 - UPLOADING NOW

MD5 SUM - DFE6F0F4FCFB793FB8DC3747991385FC

Google Wallet Fix for v0.4 and v0.5 - CLICK HERE
    Time for me to call it quits....

Why in the op says that is the final release?????:(

Sorry to say but this will be it for me. I've got a new run at work that requires more of my time and I just can't put the time in that this stuff requires. You all can't imagine the time it takes to produce a fully themed rom with themes as extras. With KitKat around the corner, there is no possible way that I have that time to put into it. I also cannot keep up with the wants and needs of everyone either. It's such a disappointment to put out a new release, then have people requesting this and that within the same day of your release. I know everyone doesn't do that, but it still happens a lot. Look at the MOAR thread, rompnit just released an update with 1000 mods and tons of theming options and within the first few hours, there was already requests for this and that. People should really be thankful for the things they do get on XDA and not always expect more and more.

I would like to say that it's been an awesome ride though. I've had a lot of fun and the loyal Wicked users are the best. I'm going to leave the thread open and try to keep up with app updates and the themers will still be doing new things with their themes. So it's not completely over. The rom is stable and I still run it everyday. I probably won't be releasing anything on my next device either. Going to take some time and just enjoy my phone, instead of working on it all of the time. Hopefully you all understand and respect my decision.

SGS3 still has many great devs that know a hell of a lot more than I do and a few new ones that will be putting some stuff out. I look forward to running some of their work when it becomes available.

Thanks again to everyone for all of the support in the past and present. It really has been a lot of fun. I'll still be around and visit the thread daily so feel free to post away. I would also like to thank everyone that has contributed to the rom and users with extra mods and add ons. You guys and gals are awesome. :cyclops::eek::good:
    Question and Answer Section

Rb3Iloi.jpg

Question: Why do I not have data after flashing this rom?
    Answer:
    1. Be sure you flashed the MK3 modem found HERE.
    2. If you did flash it go to Settings/More/About Phone and make sure it says L710VPUCMK3 in the Baseband version. If it says unknown or anything else, download the modem and flash again.
    3. If it says L710VPUCMK3, then try doing a data reset. Open up your phone dialer and enter ##72786# and hit the call button. Your phone will reboot once or twice, just let it run it's course and don't freak out.
    4. You can always try a simple update prl in Settings/more/System Updates as well before #3 if you would like.

Question: Why is myHUB fc after trying to install a mod that I downloaded?
    Answer: Be sure to go into myHUB settings and choose which recovery you are running.

Question: When I open up Xposed Framework, why does it say that the latest version of Xposed is currently not active?
    Answer: Click that section that says that and click install. Once it says its done choose to reboot to activate.

Question: Why does Wanam Xposed not do anything?
    Answer: It does a ton of stuff. You have to first activate Xposed framework stated in the above answer, then you have to click the Modules tab, and check Wanam Xposed.

Question: How do I get rid of the network speed in the top left side of the status bar?
    Answer: Go into Settings/MyDevice/Wicked Rom Control and choose status bar settings. Show Network Speed (you may have to click it twice to turn off).

Question: How come nothing i change in Wicked Rom Control changes?
    Answer: Sometimes a reboot is required and maybe I need to get a few small things working.

Question: Is there a stock theme for this Rom?
    Answer: No, If you want a stock theme I would suggest flashing one of the other awesome stock roms available in the thread.

Question: Can I use mods from older versions of Wicked?
    Answer: No!!!!!!!!

Question: Can I use mods from other roms on this rom?
    Answer: I would suggest not to, but if you do, please have a backup ready and don't complain to me if it doesn't work.

Question: Are the themes from Wicked v5.0 compatible with this rom?
    Answer: NO!!!!!!!!! Not until they are updated for this version. We will definitely let you know when they are ready. Team Wicked themers are hard at work as we speak!!

Question: Why am i getting a notification in recovery that I have lost root?
    Answer: I am trying to figure out why some are seeing this. It doesn't happen to most, but some are seeing it. Please be patient as I look for a fix.

Question: Can I restore data after flashing this rom from a previous version?
    Answer: NO!!!! Take the time to set up everything again and you will see a lot less issues. PLEASE!!!!!

Question: Can I restore my apps and system app/data from Titanium Backup from 4.1.2 Roms?
    Answer: No I wouldn't. Take the time to setup everything fresh when coming from different versions of Android.

Question: How do I enable developer option in Settings?
    Answer: go to Settings/More/About Device and keep clicking the Build Number until it says it's unlocked.

============================================================​

Want some information on running Wicked Sensations on Virgin Mobile???

I am not on VM and have not tested this myself, but I am relaying this post to share information that others have had success with. Like stated below, nobody but you is responsible for anything that may go wrong when flashing things on your device.

Huge thanks to @the_original_teknikl and for his post located HERE (post #2929) if you would like to stop by and thank him.

Huge thanks to @tdunham for his post for Sprint to Boost Network located HERE (post #110). . If this helps you in any way, please click the links to the individuals above and give them the thanks.

Thought I would post a zip to flash this WICKED rom over to Virgin mobile.

the zip contains all files needed to get the virgin mobile network, virgin mobile MY ACCOUNT app and everything else virgin mobile working perfect without issues.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    MUST BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO A NEARBY WIFI TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION OR YOU WILL LOSE DATA CONNECTION UNTIL YOU DO!!!

IF DONE ON A DIRTY INSTALL LIKE ME THEN START AT STEP 2. RAN THIS ROM FOR THREE DAYS THEN STARTED AT TWO AND EVERYTHINGS WORKS GREAT.

1. Install Wicked Sensations Rom and let it boot completely and sit for about 10 minutes to let everything settle.

2. Boot back into recovery and Wipe cache... then FIRST MOUNT THE SYSTEM and then wipe dalvik cache (its in ADVANCED if your using Philz recovery which is what i used)... and reboot to recovery in the power options.

3. After rebooting back into recovery flash this zip --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5k8wpo5yeuvco5/VirginMobile.Network_on_Sprint_ROM_Wicked.0.5.zip DO NOT REBOOT YET!!!!

4. Wipe cache and dalvik cache again.

5. REBOOT....DATA WILL NOT WORK YET SO CONNECT TO YOUR WIFI AND LET IT ACTIVATE AND UPDATE THE PRL.
    5.5 IF STEP 5 DOESNT WORK THEN AFTER REBOOTING OPEN THE PHONE AND DIAL ##72786#.... LET IT REBOOT AND REACTIVATE THE DEVICE AND UPDATE THE PRL FILES.

6. After the data signal has been established... reflash the DKP kernel to get everything else working right. SEE OP BELOW FOP LINK TO LATEST DKP KERNEL ... this will flash the STOCK VIRGIN MOBILE KERNEL,, it does not support bootanimation or call recording, so REFLASH DKP TO GET THOSE WORKING AGAIN.

There ya go!!! You are now running the Wicked Sensations rom on the Virgin Mobile network with everything working...sms, mms, wifi, calls, 3G and 4G.

Call Recording - Your call recording MAY stop working until you do the folowing. This will flash the stock kernel to get things going in the network setup. After getting your data (if done over a dirty installation.) You may very well lose call recording. BACKUP YOUR SAVED RECORDINGS. Just CLEAR the data and cache... uninstall.. INSTALL/REINSTALL DKP KERNEL and reinstall your call recorder and it should work again.

I use skvalex call recorder in the playstore. he has a free trial on xda --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1441643 <-- forst boot may take a sec. in settings open "RECORDING" then set DEVICE to "samsung galaxy s3 (sprint)" and RECORDING METHOD to "CAF (root required)" and your good. $10 for the full version but he keeps extending the trial to work out bugs for newer phones, but it has never failed me.. had it since my evo 3d and across many phones and many more roms and kernels and even helped me out a few times.

ORIGINAL POST FOUND HERE in POST #110.... GIVE A THANKS TO HIM... I JUST REPACKED FOR VIRGIN MOBILE.

Sprint to Boost Network

This mod will enable native Boost network on our Sprint based 4.3 TW roms.

INSTALL NOTES:
    - Make a backup!!! Do not install this unless you are familiar with flashing mods, creating and recovering backups.
    - This flashes stock kernel overwriting whatever you're running now but should also work with DKP kernel if you flash to that afterwards.
    DKP Kernel thread is HERE
    - When this is installed, I suggest you have wifi available in case you need to update profile and prl if the network won't connect to fix it.

DOWNLOADS:

Boost.Network_on_Sprint_ROM_STOCK
    (Stock based 4.3 TW Rom)

Boost.Network_on_Sprint_ROM_MOAR.8
    (MOAR custom 4.3 TW Rom)

Boost.Network_on_Sprint_ROM_Wicked.0.5
    (Wicked Sensations custom 4.3 TW Rom)

Latest Sprint/Boost Zone App

THIS MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KT KERNEL, IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY FLASH THE KT KERNEL AND LOSE SIGNAL, REFLASH THE MOD

DISCLAIMER: I, DAZEDNCONFUSED TDUNDAM NOR ANY OTHER DEV OF WICKED SENSATIONS ROM OR ANY OTHER MOD ROM OR TWEAK, SHALL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY COME TO YOUR PHONE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION. ALSO, I NOR ANY OTHER DEV SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MY ARISE EVEN IF FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS. ALL PHONES ARE DIFFERENT, WHAT WORKS FOR SOME MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR VOID OF WARRANTY TO YOUR PHONE SHOULD THEY OCCUR.

IF YOUR PHONE GETS YOU LAID OR GROWS DEVIL WINGS AND ATTACKS YOU BECAUSE IT IS SO WICKED.... WE WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT.
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been dealing with a new struggle in life. My son's mom passed away Wednesday morning so I've been away for the past week trying to be here for my son and help begin this healing process for him.

I have received a ton of PM's and just wanted to let you all know that's why I haven't been responding.

Thanks to everyone for the continued support in the thread and I truly appreciate everyone helping one another.

No need for anyone to reply to this, just felt I should let everyone know why I haven't been responding to the thread and messages.
    Wicked Sensations Rom v0.4 is now LIVE!!!!!

Changelog
    v0.4 - 1/26/2014

-Added new Wicked OTA Updater (Huge thanks to D-FUSE and pvyParts)
    -Added Toggle and Brightness Toggles (Thanks cnexus)
    -Replaced Wallet with stock Wallet (Wallet fix will have to be flashed for tap and pay)
    -Added back the Camera Shutter Sound menu
    -Added inverted themed Google Now
    -Added inverted themed Google Plus
    -More theming to framework
    -Added Twisted Home (Swith your default Home Launcher)
    -More theming to Contacts
    -Updated SuperSU
    -Updated Wanam
    -More that I am forgetting!!!!!

Wallet Fix in OP under downloads should work on v0.4 (Let me know)

***A CLEAN INSTALL IS REQUIRED (DATA, CACHE AND DALVIK) FOR THE TOGGLES TO SHOW UP. DON'T BE LAZY, YOU CAN DO IT.

***WAIT ON THE THEMES TO SAY THEY ARE UPDATED TO V0.4 BEFORE FLASHING OR YOU WILL LOSE THE FLASHLIGHT AND BRIGHTNESS TOGGLES.

Huge thanks to cnexus For figuring out the toggles on MK3 for us.

Huge thanks to D-FUSE AND pvyParts for the Wicked OTA Updater.

Huge thanks to all the testers for v0.4 (Jessooca, Ki77en, seanskiT!, virago21788, JrSmilez, evo3d6)

NOW GO GET YOUR WICKEDNESS ON AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!