#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
* 3 finger screenshot
* long press music control
* scramble numers on pin entry
* custom pattern grid sizes
* smart space
* new gen assistant [optional]
* 90fps in pubg and simliar apps (for devices that support content based refresh rate)
* Bt battery level on statusbar
* kdragons monet theme engine with customisation
* assistant voice typing in gboard [optional]
* unlimited original quality backup on photos
* burn in protection
* AOD,cafeine and headsup qs tiles
* gesture bar length customisation with hide
* network traffic indicators
* pixel 6 live wallpapers [optional]
* ability to hide notification headers
* extreme battery saver
* in call vibration options
* vibration intensity customisation
* icon pack and font customisations
* pocket judge to prevent accidental wake up
* brightness slider customisations
* statusbar icon tuner
* playback control gesture
* advanced reboot options
* added more themed icons on launcher
* privacy indicators
* face unlock
* lockscreen media art
* less boring headsups
* custom vibration pattern
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- There are GApps and Vanilla builds
- Download the edition you wish
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Magisk versions higher than 14.0 doesn't require flash on every dirty flash depending on the device, some devices need you to flash it every time, unless your maintainer says otherwise it should be fine
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen OS
- Superior OS
- Statix OS
- Krypton AOSP
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
Kernel source: https://github.com/PixysOS-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_whyred
ROM OS Version: 12L
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: v5.1.1
Release Date: 18/04/2022