• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [TWRP] [KK] [4.4.2] RepacK Emui3.0 B704 by OXALIS V03

Search This thread

RealCaracas

Jan 13, 2013
Madrid
Hi!! I have been using this ROM for a couple of days an it runs great!! OXALIS went back to 704 because it was more stable than 706. All credit goes to him.. Original thread in russian here.

- Very smooth and without FC or crashes
- Rooted
- 3G/H+ Working quite well (At least in Venezuela (Movistar), with 706 repack i couldn connect)
- Navbar Mod (For hiding and other features)
- Movement Control is working and all HUAWEI stuff for protecting and saving battery.
- Most chinese stuff is out (Only saw some characters in HUAWEI lock screen, but I don't use it...)
- Compared with CM11, the battery lasts twice, same as 706...

Download:
ROM: https://yadi.sk/d/aWnwkAxAdEc9T
GAPPS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

How to install (this is the way i did it):

- You Must Have Installed TWRP (I have 2.8.0.0)
- Reboot in recovery
- Wipe : Cache, Dalvik, System, Internal, Data & Cust (Make sure you have backed up all your data in your SD or PC)
- Flash this ROM
- Flash Gapps for 4.4.2 (I didn't check that the ROM had them, but I installed anyway)
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik
- Reboot and wait

I get no credit from this all goes to OXALIS, but you can thank me if you liked the info...
Also, I'm not an expert but I will try to answer your questions related to my experience with this ROM...

It worked for me but: Do it at your own risk!!

UPDATE: You can update from version B513 without any trouble (thanks to kylelaker POST)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-32-26.jpeg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-32-26.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 4,968
  • Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-31-51.jpeg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-31-51.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 4,802
  • Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-45.jpeg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-45.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 4,766
  • Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-37.jpeg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-37.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 4,582
  • Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-30.jpeg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-30.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 4,568
  • Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-55.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 5,236
  • Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-30-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-30-15.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 5,084
  • Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-12-17-29-08.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 4,960
Last edited:

NicholasMarzio

Jan 26, 2014
Cape Town

uniz

Mar 27, 2009
Think i will give this a try. I am Dutch. My wive is from merida venezuela.

danielpsx

Apr 17, 2014
houston
Give it a try! Nothing to complain in 5 days of use.....

other thing, have you tried art runtime on this firmware?

im updating from b635 repack, cause (this is going to sound funny or stupid)
one week ago, saturday to be specific, i went to the eurobuilding hotel. after loging into the wifi service the phone started to freeze... at random moments, (i had the phone working like 2 weeks and that problem didnt showed)
after coming back to my home the problem keep showing.. ok i did a factory reset, even flashed the firmware again to try and get rid of the problem, then this saturday went again to the same hotel, and the phone started to freeze again.... so i will try with this firmware and this saturday i will go to that hotel and test....

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Hi!! I have been using this ROM for a couple of days an it runs great!! OXALIS went back to 704 because it was more stable than 706. All credit goes to him.. Original thread in russian here.

- Rooted
- 3G/H+ Working quite well (At least in Venezuela (Movistar), with 706 repack i couldn connect)
- Movement Control is working and all HUAWEI stuff for protecting and saving battery.
- Most chinese stuff is out (Only saw some characters in HUAWEI lock screen, but I don't use it...)

DOWNLOAD: https://yadi.sk/d/aWnwkAxAdEc9T

- Reboot in recovery
- Wipe : Cache, Dalvik, System, Internal, Data & Cust (Make sure you have backed up all your data in your SD or PC)
- Flash this ROM
- Flash Gapps for 4.4.2 (I didn't check that the ROM had them, but I installed anyway)
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik
- Reboot and wait

I get no credit from this all goes to OXALIS, but you can thank me if you liked the info...
Also, I'm not an expert but I will try to answer your questions related to my experience with this ROM...

Dude thank you very much, is awesome. installed it and works good...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- Rooted

Download:
    ROM: https://yadi.sk/d/aWnwkAxAdEc9T
    GAPPS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

- Reboot in recovery
    - Flash this ROM
    - Wipe Cache & Dalvik
    - Reboot and wait

UPDATE: You can update from version B513 without any trouble (thanks to kylelaker POST)
    Closer to lollipop but not quite :p

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Could you test SMS? I see there is a flashable zip to fix SMS but I am not sure if it is in the latest update.
    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=542524&st=8120#entry36348235

SMS is working just fine for me...
    Hey dude, greetings from maracay, one question, do The emui 3.0 have that font or you installed it???

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

Epale!!... ;) Yes, it comes with that font, i think is from MIUI.....
    Where can I download gapps it doesn't come with the link only the repack show,can you link me those gapps

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda premium

I'm done from b513 I successfully move on to b704 and the ui is great many things change thank you for repacking

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda premium
    Default Launcher

First of all, I love this version of Huawei rom, nice UI.
    I installed this B704 jumping from B520 without any problems. Then installed pa gapps modular mini 4.4.2 and all went good.
    First start up, took a while, I even have to restart the device twice to ensure all the system good. Everything went good after all.

But.....
    I experienced with the default launcher problem. I installed other launcher, and it works perfectly. But when I hit "Home" button, the homescreen was taken over by the default "Huawei Home". I then tried to disable the "Huawei Home" as a default launcher in Setting>Manage Apps>Huawei Home, the "clear defaults" button was greyed out. I was frustrating at that moment.

I then tried to explore more about this version.
    Go to Setting>Manage Apps
    There are two buttons at the bottom of the screen, they are "Default apps Settings" with gear icon, and "Menu" with three horizontal lines icon.

Tap on the "Default apps Settings" and then tap on the "Launcher", then you can select your launcher for default one.

Hope this helps someone with problem as mine.