• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM+TWRP] LineageOS 17.1 + MicroG/Gapps Support 15.09.2020

Search This thread

avasthy05

Nov 6, 2020
proximity sensor issue

Hi guys,

Thanks for the ROM. I tried and here is my experience
try 1 (17.1 + microG) - camera not saving files to storage. Restart phone and it is working now. Everything else is awesome and smooth.
after try 1 I realized I need gapps. so I clean flashed it again.
try 2 (17.1 + open gapps pico) - proximity and auto brightness not working. Checked through on call and always ON display gestures.

After that I flashed stock oxygen OS 3.1.4 to verify and proximity sensor works in oxygen os. Did someone else had issues with proximity sensor?

ylebor

Dec 22, 2020
Hi all,
I installed yesterday lineage-17.1, version 20200915: it works like a charm. Proximity sensor works also fine, but not the auto brightness. I also install pico gapps. During the installation, I forgot to wipe data and system: it results that nothing was uninstalled from my previous installation (LinaageOS 14.1). And everything works fine without needed to reinstall every application. The only thing that I have some problem, is Android Auto. It says that some applications are missing. I have to find wich one, but all the rest is perfect.

Thanks a lot psycherm for this.

Top Liked Posts