[ROM][TX][LT29i][UBL ONLY][4.3]JB 9.2.A.1.131 {LEAK} - Fixed-Deoxeded-Zipaligned

Search This thread

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
As most of you already know, the Andoid 4.3 for the Xperia TX has been leaked/ported thanks to EXR Team.
In this version i used a kernel with integrated the CWM and i deoxeded the ROM.

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features

• ONLY for UNLOCKED Bootloaders!
  • Based on 9.2.A.1.131 Leaked Firmware
  • Deoxeded
  • Kernel with Integrated CWM
  • Zipaligned
  • Debloated (Only some Google's stuff)

Screenshots

2cos8c3.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.This ROM requires UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER! Don't try to install it on LOCKED BOOTLOADER if you love your phone!
2. If you decided to Unlock your bootloader, remember to BACKUP YOUR DRM KEYS!
3. Install JB 4.1.2 : firmware 9.1.B.1.67 It's better a clean install of the stock ROM and not custom Roms based on these firmwares!
4. Root it and install CWM.
5. Now reboot your phone and enter in CWM.
6. Clear cache, dalvik cache and personal data.
7. Install the ROM and let it boot (just wait for 2-3 minutes!)
8. Now restart your phone and enter in CWM; Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.
9. Now restart your phone!
10. Enjoy!
11. Don't forget to hit the THANKS button to all the contributors!

Skip steps 3 and 4 if you are already in one of these firmwares with root permissions and CWM

DOWNLOAD LINKS
JB 9.2.A.1.131: JB 9.2.A.1.131 mega.co.nz
UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86: SuperSU v1.86 devhost

Last edited:

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Credits:
EXR Team
Midleo

Notice:
1.Since this is an internal testing firmware, do not expect to see the same features on the official final release... Some things could be added while others removed...
2.If you are unable to download from PlayStore after the first boot, just reboot your phone! ;)

izuall187

Aug 24, 2012
Cainta
Not Booting

Phone wouldn't boot after flashing the ROM. All the steps in OP was followed. Unless I have to flash the kernel.elf via fastboot instead of letting it do it by itself through CWM.:confused:

daniel090588

Feb 3, 2011
why album app does´t recognize the sd card it says that´s not mounted even updating the album apps to the latest it says that and on photo widget all the pictures appear but cant see on album because of that bug

Pollie81

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6
i had the same problem.
don't reboot after flashing the rom but flash SU update immediately, then reboot.

there is one strange thing..
when i make a cwm backup and want to reboot, the phone says root access possibly lost. fix?
you can choose yes or no.

Last edited:

izuall187

Aug 24, 2012
Cainta
i had the same problem.
don't reboot after flashing the rom but flash SU update immediately, then reboot.

there is one strange thing..
when i make a cwm backup and want to reboot, the phone says root access possibly lost. fix?
you can choose yes or no.

Choose "no". You would lose CWM if you chose "yes".

I'm getting the same thing in Album as well. Although clearing data/cache and force stopping Album.apk helped but error re-occurs again. Temp workaround for my end is using Quickpix.

Pollie81

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Choose "no". You would lose CWM if you chose "yes".

I'm getting the same thing in Album as well. Although clearing data/cache and force stopping Album.apk helped but error re-occurs again. Temp workaround for my end is using Quickpix.

i tried several times, doesn't matter if i choose yes or no.. root keeps working and so does cwm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As most of you already know, the Andoid 4.3 for the Xperia TX has been leaked/ported thanks to EXR Team.
    In this version i used a kernel with integrated the CWM and i deoxeded the ROM.

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features

• ONLY for UNLOCKED Bootloaders!
    • Based on 9.2.A.1.131 Leaked Firmware
    • Deoxeded
    • Kernel with Integrated CWM
    • Zipaligned
    • Debloated (Only some Google's stuff)

Screenshots

2cos8c3.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.This ROM requires UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER! Don't try to install it on LOCKED BOOTLOADER if you love your phone!
    2. If you decided to Unlock your bootloader, remember to BACKUP YOUR DRM KEYS!
    3. Install JB 4.1.2 : firmware 9.1.B.1.67 It's better a clean install of the stock ROM and not custom Roms based on these firmwares!
    4. Root it and install CWM.
    5. Now reboot your phone and enter in CWM.
    6. Clear cache, dalvik cache and personal data.
    7. Install the ROM and let it boot (just wait for 2-3 minutes!)
    8. Now restart your phone and enter in CWM; Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.
    9. Now restart your phone!
    10. Enjoy!
    11. Don't forget to hit the THANKS button to all the contributors!

Skip steps 3 and 4 if you are already in one of these firmwares with root permissions and CWM

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    JB 9.2.A.1.131: JB 9.2.A.1.131 mega.co.nz
    UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86: SuperSU v1.86 devhost
    Credits:
    EXR Team
    Midleo

Notice:
    1.Since this is an internal testing firmware, do not expect to see the same features on the official final release... Some things could be added while others removed...
    2.If you are unable to download from PlayStore after the first boot, just reboot your phone! ;)
    Thanks

Too slow on mega.co.nz. if can upload to another host

Had some problems with Internet mate. I will upload it to devhost also later this afternoon :)

Extract the META-INF folder from the attacked rar archive and replace it with the one that's inside the rom i uploaded. Now try to install the rom again and report back please :)
    View attachment META-INF.rar
    I flashed superuser. But still my root is not working. What will be the problem?

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

ya my root is also not working