<Rom><U12+ 845 to 820/821><Htc 10/u ultra><Android8.0 Sense10>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Nice to see he is coming back time after time without a proper opening post and a vague chinese link. That people still trust this guy and use his stuff baffles me to great extend !

[email protected]

Jan 3, 2013
Nice to see he is coming back time after time without a proper opening post and a vague chinese link. That people still trust this guy and use his stuff baffles me to great extend !

Hahaha. I dont mind it,as long as someone is keeping our beloved htc 10 alive.. most devs have gone for another device already, and i dont have the resources to change mine, atleast 2 more years.. hahaha.. peace out..✌️✌️✌️

Critical Detox

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 28, 2010
Parts Unknown
Link removed/Thread closed, This thread is missing all relevant information such as features, Kernel sources, Any existing bugs, Any if applicable installation methods, Credits if any necessary and so on.

If you wish to continue this project please update the thread with relevant information, Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <Rom><U12+ 845 to 820/821><Htc 10/u ultra><Android8.0 Sense10>

Link: MOD EDIT

Valid for 23 hours
    Link removed/Thread closed, This thread is missing all relevant information such as features, Kernel sources, Any existing bugs, Any if applicable installation methods, Credits if any necessary and so on.

If you wish to continue this project please update the thread with relevant information, Thank you.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone