[ROM][UB][KitKat][S]Pure AOSP 4.4.3 Beta1

Search This thread

bob_ch

Feb 25, 2013
Now, I can install the rom throughh TWRP 2.7.0. However, another issue occurs:(
I followed the instructions to install the rom, superSU, Dual recovery and Google apps. I can load into the system at the first time.
If I restart the phone, it cannot load into the system and stucks at SONY logo. How can I solve this issue?

can you go into recovery? if you can i suggest you reflash the rom.
if you cant go into recovery then flash a kernel with recovery in fastboot mode then flash the rom

timespace7

Oct 10, 2012
can you go into recovery? if you can i suggest you reflash the rom.
if you cant go into recovery then flash a kernel with recovery in fastboot mode then flash the rom

Once I restart the phone, it will stay at SONY logo. I cannot boot into the recovery mode.
I have already tried the way you suggest 3 times but still same. I have no idea what problem is...

Last edited:

ntduyphuong

Apr 14, 2012
Please help me. I've flashed billchen's ROM and lose the recovery. I've tried install it using adb,

su
dd if=/sdcard/fotakernel.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11

Output showed transfer speed, and I rebooted but nothing happened. The phone didn't boot into recovery, no blue LED...

I have no root, no recovery, no Gapps... My phone is totally useless.

Please help me :(

mirhl

Oct 15, 2012
Please help me. I've flashed billchen's ROM and lose the recovery. I've tried install it using adb,

su
dd if=/sdcard/fotakernel.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11

Output showed transfer speed, and I rebooted but nothing happened. The phone didn't boot into recovery, no blue LED...

I have no root, no recovery, no Gapps... My phone is totally useless.

Please help me :(
Well, if you hadn't rooted the phone, no way that su command is going to work
Anyway, fastboot is still an option
Flash kernel of another rom (which should probably have byult-in recovery) and you'll be done

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Free mobile app

Jan 26, 2013
Chennai
Well, if you hadn't rooted the phone, no way that su command is going to work
Anyway, fastboot is still an option
Flash kernel of another rom (which should probably have byult-in recovery) and you'll be done

As mirhl said, once if you got fastboot just get DoomKernel as img file and flash it You will get some recovery. If you've any ROM in your sdcard you can install that ROM
or there is one ".img" version of JB AOKP rom available, you can directly install that from fastboot.

--
Great to see stable KK ROM with OpenSEMC features. Read all the comments. Gonna give it a try now :

Last edited:

micko9854

Oct 18, 2014
Social network apps not working

I have found bug in this rom is that facebook and messenger not working and on ART runtime viber aslo not works.Viber only working on dalvik.This dual recovery is deleted once i rooted this rom with kingoroot and used method to replace kinguser with supersu so when i root rom i fastboot doomkernel v6 first and then flash gapps and supersu after that i fastboot this rom's kernel and use root without recovery.I use system cleaner from flaki to clean dalvik cache but it's not recommened to use on ART (on ART use only system cleaner not system cleaner 2) because waiting on bootscreen and "android is upgrading" screen is too long then.Its too fast rom and i love it camera is very best but it will be nicer if you fix that bug that makes facebook,messenger and viber not responding.

micko9854

Oct 18, 2014
This ROM is old and no longer supported by dev

Look for lollipop based ROM they are pretty stable and fast

I wanna ask you can i check by imei is bootloader unlockable when i want to buy used phone?I had luck to buy this phone which have unlockable bootloader and plan to buy xperia z1 and i dont wanna buy phone with not unlockable bootloader because i cant use custom kernels to underclock CPU which have 2,2 ghz and for facebook,messenger,viber whatsapp,instagram,badoo,skype i dont need more than 1,2ghz on quad core with 2GB ram to run smoothly and with removed most of gapps with root..

patrol-cz

May 15, 2013
Prague
I wanna ask you can i check by imei is bootloader unlockable when i want to buy used phone?I had luck to buy this phone which have unlockable bootloader and plan to buy xperia z1 and i dont wanna buy phone with not unlockable bootloader because i cant use custom kernels to underclock CPU which have 2,2 ghz and for facebook,messenger,viber whatsapp,instagram,badoo,skype i dont need more than 1,2ghz on quad core with 2GB ram to run smoothly and with removed most of gapps with root..

I don't know, how to use IMEI for checking this, but I know another method (if you have the phone in your hands):
- Open the dialer
- Enter the following code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- A special menu will appear. Please select "Service info".
- A special submenu will appear. Please select "Configuration".
Now, you can see information "Rooting status:" (strange, how they call it :) ) - but if you can see "Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes", you can unlock your BL.
Pavel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Developing my own rom just for learning and fun at first. It is almost based on AOSP code and taking many theory and component form letama. But now letama has stopped his rom development, and no other AOSP based rom here. So now I share my build.

Status

Working:
    • Display / OpenGL ES (blob from HTC one Google Edition 4.4.2, mako based driver, subway surfers working)
    • Audio (my own driver and mako based HAL, with MP3 and AAC compress offload)
    • Calls / SMS / MMS / Data (blob from .96)
    • Camera (Pictures / Videos) (blob from .96)
    • Wifi (bcmdhd driver and blob from AOSP)
    • Sensors (DASH and blob from .96)
    • GPS (blob from .96)
    • Hardware video encoding/decoding (mako based)
    • NFC(blob from .96)
    • USB Drive throught OTG
    • Bluetooth(blob from .96, partial)
    • FM radio
    • HDMI

Not working:
    • Bluetooth A2DP
    • SELinux (not instrested in it)

known isseue:
    • you tell me...

Download
    KitKat 4.4.3 Beta1:
    pure_aosp_beta1.zip
    Mirror (by KreenTW)

Install
    1.Install recovery Dual Recovery or TWRP ...
    2.Wipe cache
    3.Wipe data if from other rom
    4.Flash rom
    5.Flash SuperSU
    6.Flash Dual Recovery
    7.Flash optional PA-GOOGLE APPS for 4.4.3

Source Code

Thanks
    lettama
    RaymanFX
    I put it here due to that I haven't permission to post in dev board or create a DEVDB Project.

Developing my own rom just for learning and fun at first. It is almost based on AOSP code and taking many theory and component form letama. But now letama has stopped his rom development, and no other AOSP based rom here. So I'm preparing to share my build.

Can only supply rom under loop of letama's boot manager now.

If anyone are interested in trying it?

Hey.
    I'm not really interested in your build, but rather in your sources.
    Could you please upload them on github or something like that?
    I can help you to fix your issues way easier that way, at least Bluetooth, NFC and SELinux should be easy.

You can also hit me up on hangouts, my email is raymanfx@gmail.com, I used to chat with Letama before he gave away his Xperia S :) .
    rather busy these days.

progress:
    1.WIFI AP mode, fixed
    2.Video record flickering, seem not enough band width when mdp use direct mode, workaround to turn to blt mode when camera on, but reboot occurs rarely.
    3.HDMI, using fame buffer mode but bad graph quality (RGB565), need more work
    4.BT SCO, fixed
    5.recovery, just start working on it
    AOSP 4.3.3 + TWRP + Superuser

I will post a custom build version of AOSP based on billchens sources here.

It includes TWRP and Superuser embedded into settings.
    It´s a normal otapackage .zip file and DOES NOT require the bootmanager.
    You can simply flash it like every other rom.
    I will release a customized version in the future (will probably open a new thread to keep this one clean).

So here it is:

https://mega.co.nz/#!6IgCVJbY!7MS1IE35KSzRHXTYyDThiQ-30yfpQ-x4xMxbXlhdnVM

Thanks to:
    billchen1977 for the sources, without his work this wouldn´t be possible
    deedwar for his help with the kernel, superuser etc...
    RaymanFX for some fixes for our device

sources can be found here:
    https://github.com/AOSPXS

p.s. I recommend these gapps:
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/...Apps/pa_gapps-stock-4.4.3-20140615-signed.zip
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15301
    some changes uploaded to github