• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][UB][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][AMAMI] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

Search This thread

oshmoun

Aug 29, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anything new regarding that issue?

Please excuse the late answer first of all, I was a bit busy :)
I still don't have a fix for this that works. There has been a fix proposed in honami subforum. I tested, and couldn't note a difference. The wakeup times on wlan are still higher than usual.
As far as I know, and I think I've mentioned this before, this seems to affect all CM based ROMs.

Now, I also have an update for you all :D

UPDATE
a new OFFICIAL build has been uploaded to basket build for amami :highfive:
You'll find it under Official folder there.
It contains TWRP as ramdisk recovery instead of CM recovery. Also contains the latest updates from M5 kernel, and of course the latest from PAC.
ENJOY :victory:

idimitro

May 7, 2012
I still don't have a fix for this that works. There has been a fix proposed in honami subforum. I tested, and couldn't note a difference. The wakeup times on wlan are still higher than usual.
As far as I know, and I think I've mentioned this before, this seems to affect all CM based ROMs.

Now, I also have an update for you all :D

UPDATE
a new OFFICIAL build has been uploaded to basket build for amami :highfive:
You'll find it under Official folder there.
It contains TWRP as ramdisk recovery instead of CM recovery. Also contains the latest updates from M5 kernel, and of course the latest from PAC.
ENJOY :victory:
So does it contain the M5 kernel or should I install it separately?
I will test if the battery is any better because right now is a disaster [emoji5]

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

MaxRink

Jul 3, 2013
Herbertingen
The Problem might be related to GAPPS, at least that is what my logfiles could indicate. im not sure, though.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

viewer.php

:/ might be related to my recovery. could you pls upload a woking one for me?

Last edited:

Langes

Sep 23, 2012
Sweet Spot
The Problem might be related to GAPPS, at least that is what my logfiles could indicate. im not sure, though.
---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

:/ might be related to my recovery. could you pls upload a woking one for me?
There is a flashabe zip with m5 kernel and twrp recovery in the unofficial folder, try that one

MaxRink

Jul 3, 2013
Herbertingen
yes i did that in fact twice. the first time after downloading, the 2nd time inside the recovery with the md5-file. but i cant get it to work :(
edit: with an older twrp-version i have it does not fail but it completes within two seconds and flashes nothing, /system stays completly empty

Last edited:

idimitro

May 7, 2012
Hello, how is the relocation going? There has been no new builds since a month almost.
Is there any chance to get some battery improvements from the stock Sony ROM? This is the biggest problem I have with PAC right now.

oshmoun

Aug 29, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello, how is the relocation going? There has been no new builds since a month almost.
Is there any chance to get some battery improvements from the stock Sony ROM? This is the biggest problem I have with PAC right now.

Sorry about the delay!
I think i should be able to post a new build today if time allows ;)

EDIT: build is up! you'll find it in the Unofficial folder
The build is unofficial because it contains some experimental changes to the kernel (mainly upstream changes from CM)
happy flashing :D

Last edited:

oshmoun

Aug 29, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UPDATE
new unofficial build was uploaded to UNOFFICIAL folder in basketbuild.
The build contains the latest from M5 kernel as well, including CM changes so that wifi and all works ;)
the new wifi driver is AWESOME, so feel to try the build :D

Heroxis

Dec 5, 2008
UPDATE
new unofficial build was uploaded to UNOFFICIAL folder in basketbuild.
The build contains the latest from M5 kernel as well, including CM changes so that wifi and all works ;)
the new wifi driver is AWESOME, so feel to try the build :D

I did a clean update from some older 5.0.x, but my wifi doesn't work at all, its stuck at "Turning Wi-Fi on".

Edit: ill try cm nightlies, seems like quiet some ppl there also have the same issue.

Edit2: as exspected, same story with current cm nightly (201510099).

Last edited:

oshmoun

Aug 29, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I did a clean update from some older 5.0.x, but my wifi doesn't work at all, its stuck at "Turning Wi-Fi on".

Edit: ill try cm nightlies, seems like quiet some ppl there also have the same issue.

Edit2: as exspected, same story with current cm nightly (201510099).

sorry that that happened to you :(
since that didn't happen to me, and also doesn't happen to all users of latest cm nightly, maybe something in your setup is what's messing it up ;)
A full wipe should hopefully fix it :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

WARNING
    for now, don't flash any builds after 10.4, because the kernel is not working correctly on them.
    To fix the issue, you can flash the boot.img from 10.4 in fastboot mode.

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UB][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][AMAMI] PAC-ROM LP-MR1, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    oshmoun
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2014-07-09
    Last Updated 2015-10-12
    no! not everyone :laugh:

Oh, well prepare to be intrigued ;)

PAC 5.0
    the team is working on LP as best as they can, and is trying to get back all the beloved features :)
    Currently, PAC 5.0 runs on the device (mine :D) and I can't spot any hardware issues other than very small issues in the camera.
    Battery life is a bit.... disappointing I must say :(, I wish it's nothing that'll continue to be a problem with future updates :fingers-crossed:
    Oh, and it's absolutely smooooooth, all the animations are lagless, and it does have a lot of animations :eek:
    Let's hope the team lifts the ban on private builds soon, so I can post it here :highfive:

EDIT: I just noticed I used a lot of smilies, sorry!
    just a proposal: do not post any L rom that is NOT ON PAR with the latest KK PAC ROM.;)
    it is not worth the reputation-damage just to have a L rom installed! :rolleyes:
    I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot better than KK when released ;) , but then again my logic includes LP being a big advantage [emoji14]
    Since I'm already writing guess it's time for an update!
    PAC LP is shaping up nicely. Right now the team is in the process of migrating device specific code from CM to own PAC repositories. That way you can expect more features when it comes to our device, even when using official nightlies and not custom builds :D.
    New Build!

build 11.10 is upload! Get it before the boogey man gets it :p

Notable changes:
    fix to wifi autoconnect, where it wouldn't autoconnect correctly to a network once disconnected
    added customizable location tile.
    PAC Performance profiles now can additionally set a maximum GPU frequency

currently I'm trying to get this kernel to work on amami. If I get it working then I'll be sure to inform you :D
    Time for an update :D
    Not a build though :(
    Omar has been hard at work on merging pimped with mosh, and it's working pretty well. However, it needs more testing as to avoid any issues that may arise. Also, SaberMod toolchain has been updated to a new test version. I'm running a build based on it now. This also would need some testing.
    To summarize, right now new changes that will make your devices go vroooooom are being tested :D :p