[ROM][UB][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][AMAMI] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4819888

Header.png

WARNING
for now, don't flash any builds after 10.4, because the kernel is not working correctly on them.
To fix the issue, you can flash the boot.img from 10.4 in fastboot mode.

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UB][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][AMAMI] PAC-ROM LP-MR1, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
oshmoun
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2014-07-09
Last Updated 2015-10-12

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4819888

Well that wasn't very hard as I thought it'd be ;)
I'm currently uploading another build I built just now using SABERMOD 4.10 for kernel and 4.8 for ROM :victory:
Build works smoothly as far as I see, and Antutu benchmark score jumped by, .......wait for it........., ABOUT 3000 POINTS!!!:eek::eek:
I know benchmarks don't really mean anything, but if the score increases, well it means at least something changed, and for the better nonetheless ;)
You'll find the build soon in the mediafire folder. Feedback is more than welcome :D

cybertank

Jan 29, 2008
Severodvinsk
Well that wasn't very hard as I thought it'd be ;)
I'm currently uploading another build I built just now using SABERMOD 4.10 for kernel and 4.8 for ROM :victory:
Build works smoothly as far as I see, and Antutu benchmark score jumped by, .......wait for it........., ABOUT 3000 POINTS!!!:eek::eek:
I know benchmarks don't really mean anything, but if the score increases, well it means at least something changed, and for the better nonetheless ;)
You'll find the build soon in the mediafire folder. Feedback is more than welcome :D

Hmm. Your build dont work with pimped kernel v4.4,

D

Deleted member 4819888

Hmm. Your build dont work with pimped kernel v4.4,

I'm sad to hear that, but I can't do much about it :(. The kernel dev (Androguide.fr ;) )will have to make it compatible, if he wants to that is.
It'd help if someone would post it in the kernel thread!
On another note, the build is now uploaded :D
Have fun flashing :highfive:
Edit: just realised that the kernel thread is closed :(
I'll see if i can build a custom pimped kernel that supports PAC. I can't promise anything though!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4819888

Edit: wrong again! What's wrong with me!?!?

omegastarr

May 28, 2012
Varna
You're too excited mate :D I am excited as well but right now I can't afford to play with my phone as I have to use it more regularly than usual. I'll give it a shot as soon as my phone's schedule clears up :)

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
As long as i know pimped kernel didn't work on z1c with any room, developer has given up

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I got Pimped kernel to work on all CM based ROMs I tried, I asked the developer for permission to publish it but since then,
he didn't enter Xda (as stated in his xda profile), I think he is busy.

D

Deleted member 4819888

I got Pimped kernel to work on all CM based ROMs I tried

Great! Can you please add support for PAC? As far as i know, the only problem is the difference in frameworks jar files. PAC has framework-pac.jar which needs to be loaded by the kernel. Would be awesome if you do it [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
Great! Can you please add support for PAC? As far as i know, the only problem is the difference in frameworks jar files. PAC has framework-pac.jar which needs to be loaded by the kernel. Would be awesome if you do it [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

well if you can indicate me to these files, I'll gladly add them to the kernel.

D

Deleted member 4819888

I see that some people have downloaded the ROM, or so has Mediafire told me ;)
Any feedback about the ROM? Did anyone try comparing benchmarks?
I'm interested in your opinions :D
Also, I'll try to get the first post up and running today

jenz25

Oct 18, 2013
This ROM is fast and very responsive. However, only downfall is the AOSP/Google camera can't compete with that of Sony. So build-quality speaking, this is a great ROM sans the inferior camera. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 4819888

This ROM is fast and very responsive. However, only downfall is the AOSP/Google camera can't compete with that of Sony. So build-quality speaking, this is a great ROM sans the inferior camera. Thanks.

Well Sony camera is exclusive to Sony firmware :(
Maybe you can try your luck with these ports:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2733776
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2667341

I have to admit though, that they didn't work correctly for me. Therefore, I recommend doing a backup before flashing!

Oh and I got the first post up and running :D

idimitro

May 7, 2012
Hi, and thanks for the build. It seems I have problems downloading the PAC gapps from the PAC site. Could somebody share an alternative location?
Thanks.

Hi, and thanks for the build. It seems I have problems downloading the PAC gapps from the PAC site. Could somebody share an alternative location?
Thanks.

You can use banks gapps packages for kitkat,search on xda,there are a lot of different packages from micro to normal

D

Deleted member 4819888

Thanks.

You can use banks gapps packages for kitkat,search on xda,there are a lot of different packages from micro to normal

Added a link to Banksi GApps in first post :)
I personally recommend them, especially the minimal package, because you only get the basic thing, then you can download what you want from the playstore ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4819888
    Header.png

WARNING
    for now, don't flash any builds after 10.4, because the kernel is not working correctly on them.
    To fix the issue, you can flash the boot.img from 10.4 in fastboot mode.

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UB][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][AMAMI] PAC-ROM LP-MR1, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    oshmoun
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2014-07-09
    Last Updated 2015-10-12
    D
    Deleted member 4819888
    no! not everyone :laugh:

Oh, well prepare to be intrigued ;)

PAC 5.0
    the team is working on LP as best as they can, and is trying to get back all the beloved features :)
    Currently, PAC 5.0 runs on the device (mine :D) and I can't spot any hardware issues other than very small issues in the camera.
    Battery life is a bit.... disappointing I must say :(, I wish it's nothing that'll continue to be a problem with future updates :fingers-crossed:
    Oh, and it's absolutely smooooooth, all the animations are lagless, and it does have a lot of animations :eek:
    Let's hope the team lifts the ban on private builds soon, so I can post it here :highfive:

EDIT: I just noticed I used a lot of smilies, sorry!
    D
    Deleted member 4819888
    just a proposal: do not post any L rom that is NOT ON PAR with the latest KK PAC ROM.;)
    it is not worth the reputation-damage just to have a L rom installed! :rolleyes:
    I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot better than KK when released ;) , but then again my logic includes LP being a big advantage [emoji14]
    Since I'm already writing guess it's time for an update!
    PAC LP is shaping up nicely. Right now the team is in the process of migrating device specific code from CM to own PAC repositories. That way you can expect more features when it comes to our device, even when using official nightlies and not custom builds :D.
    D
    Deleted member 4819888
    New Build!

build 11.10 is upload! Get it before the boogey man gets it :p

Notable changes:
    fix to wifi autoconnect, where it wouldn't autoconnect correctly to a network once disconnected
    added customizable location tile.
    PAC Performance profiles now can additionally set a maximum GPU frequency

currently I'm trying to get this kernel to work on amami. If I get it working then I'll be sure to inform you :D
    D
    Deleted member 4819888
    Time for an update :D
    Not a build though :(
    Omar has been hard at work on merging pimped with mosh, and it's working pretty well. However, it needs more testing as to avoid any issues that may arise. Also, SaberMod toolchain has been updated to a new test version. I'm running a build based on it now. This also would need some testing.
    To summarize, right now new changes that will make your devices go vroooooom are being tested :D :p