• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

{ROM}{UB}{TWRP}{7.1.1-7.1.2} Xperia X Concept builds v4.0

Search This thread

rec0re

Nov 8, 2014
Back to v3.0. a lot of problems after changes with concept control and uninstalling some systemapps. Ui crashs and random reboots. THX for your Work, but v3.0 is more self customizable and stable with other tools like gravitybox and xposed

lubik1

Jun 9, 2014
Kyiv
but v3.0 is more self customizable and stable with other tools like gravitybox and xposed

the gravitybox and xposed is a reason of your crashes. without xposed no one crash and reboot after a week use and alot of logcats, try without xposed and after clean install.

Why you install gravity? what mod you need? i try to do it with Concept Control.
Gravitybox conflict with mods i allready do with Concept Control, and xposed just in Beta - i think you shoud understood what modifications is more stable at this time. Every mod a have add to Concept - i have check many time for a stability.

Last edited:

robby.pgn

Jan 8, 2015
Ha! you should be right about TWRP, I'm using a previous version.

Will update it and reinstall ROM. Will report soon.

Edit: Actually, I'm using TWRP 3.1.1, a newer version. Could this really be the cause of the problem?
I don't know but can't install this rom correctly with 3.1.1,
with 3.0.2 no problem for me
I don't install xposed too.... not important for me
Sorry for my bad english

cyanides13

Jun 25, 2017
the gravitybox and xposed is a reason of your crashes. without xposed no one crash and reboot after a week use and alot of logcats, try without xposed and after clean install.

Why you install gravity? what mod you need? i try to do it with Concept Control.
Gravitybox conflict with mods i allready do with Concept Control, and xposed just in Beta - i think you shoud understood what modifications is more stable at this time. Every mod a have add to Concept - i have check many time for a stability.

Hello lubik glad you asked this question. I also use gravitybox on my phone and the features that I use are.

Double tap to sleep on lockscreen.
PIE controls.
Immersive mode (hidden status barband navigation bar)

So far I do not experience any crashes with xposed and gravitybox bu it would be nice if I won't need them anymore when integrated to concept control. ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

lubik1

Jun 9, 2014
Kyiv
Tested 4.0, (recovery is 3.0.2). After installing Nova launcher it doesn't work at all (Android system keeps stopping), back to 3.0.
Just installed Nova Launcher for test and have no problem... Dont know why you guys have. Clean install with all wipe (system, cache, dalvik, data)
And i allways install ROM with 3.1.1 TWRP... and no problem at all... Please write more about problem installation with 3.0.2 twrp. With message "i can't install" - i can't help you, becouse i don't know what you do, please write step by step and where you have a problem. Thx.

Last edited:

robby.pgn

Jan 8, 2015
Just installed Nova Launcher for test and have no problem... Dont know why you guys have. Clean install with all wipe (system, cache, dalvik, data)
And i allways install ROM with 3.1.1 TWRP... and no problem at all... Please write more about problem installation with 3.0.2 twrp. With message "i can't install" - i can't help you, becouse i don't know what you do, please write step by step and where you have a problem. Thx.

I just said that with recovery 3.1.1 I can not install this rom.
A black window appears asking for the pin to unlock the phone. :confused::confused:
With version 3.0.2 I have no problem. Everything works well, (Nova Launcher too) but within xposed.
Thanks Lubik1
your work is excellent for me

Jun 6, 2017
Hi lubik1, thank you as always for your effort. I flashed 4.0 twice and the first thing I do was that I uninstalled the ugly battery icon mod from Settings - Apps. That's where the System UI crash begins.
I wonder if there can be a "clean" version of Concept ROM.(No concept/xposed mods at all)
And by the way, is there an Oreo coming on the way?

Last edited:

jhendsantos

May 3, 2013
is the 2nd sim working? i have a problem but i dont know if its related to the rom. ive installed concept and it work fine when im in Saudi but upon coming home to the Philippines 2local sims ive tried is not recognized. any one can help me with this? is it related to the rom or i just have a region lock xperia? im lost. ive tried to go to repair shop for the thought that its just region lock but they werent able to help me. they just told me that theres a problem with the sim reader. upon inserting local sims no simcard detected .

Jomoteck

Jul 28, 2017
Is that normal that the clock is hide and i need to pull down the notification bar to see the clock again ? And 5seconds after the clock is again hiding..

dbjungle

Jul 4, 2009
Hi lubik1, thank you as always for your effort. I flashed 4.0 twice and the first thing I do was that I uninstalled the ugly battery icon mod from Settings - Apps. That's where the System UI crash begins.
I wonder if there can be a "clean" version of Concept ROM.(No concept/xposed mods at all)
And by the way, is there an Oreo coming on the way?

I'd like an unmodded version of it as well. I have 38.4.A.0.45 running on another phone. If there's a way to dump it without rooting / unlocking my bootloader I'd be willing to.

zeski

Mar 30, 2009
This is such a great overall mod for the Xperia X. It'd be a real shame for this to end.. if you want to put it up on Github... hahaha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A SONY Xperia X Concept builds v4.0​
    Suzu F5121 (single)​
    Hi Everyone! Today i have crafted a Sony Stock Concept ROM for F5121. So feel free join to Concept team with this ROM.

Addon's:
    - Rooted, DRM-fix, SuperUserMod and Custom Home with double tap to sleep
    - Init.d and busybox support
    - Init.d tweaks for better batery life..

- and of course Concept Control with various modifications

Install Section:
    1. Download .zip and Copy to SDCard
    2. Flash recovery.
    3. Go to recovery and make wipe (/system /cache /data /dalvik cache)
    4. Install .zip
    5. Follow Aroma, reboot
    6. Enjoy.

DownLoad Section:

my first build (7.1.1) a latest firmware:

Concept_Xperia_X_N4F26O13_7.1.1_v1.0​

new Android 7.1.2 build:
    Concept_Xperia_X_N2G47F19_7.1.2_v1.4

Concept_Xperia_X_N2G47F19_7.1.2_v3.0

On next update
    @lubik1 as stock 7.1.1 is broken due to overheating and battery drain can you tell me if it is possible to make viperfx and substratum working on concept? If Yes how can i do that?

Good news - i did it, Substratum now work on Concept ROM.

todo list - Viper4android
    could you update the ROM to the latest (final)build?

yes. i have a dump and now build new rom. version - N2G47F19 "bonus" build from SONY devs. I have many plans for this ROM and it's my priority #1 for now. POISON l will update too but later, hope u understand. Can't wait for final build and start modding it! You'd like it! =)
    reserved for mods and etc

todo list:
    new build 7.1.2
    make worked on both device (single and dual) tested on F5122 and worked fine but only 1 sim
    make worked 2nd sim on F5122 (possible after official release 7.1.2)