• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

{ROM}{UB}{TWRP}{7.1.1-7.1.2} Xperia X Concept builds v4.0

Search This thread

El Brillantinas

Sep 3, 2011
Vanaheim
I could never make this work in my Xperia X.

Flashed with TWRP, 3.1.1, latest version.

Did like a thousand wipes before and after flashing the ROM. I even formatted the data partition 3 times.

Still, the "Android system (UI) keeps stopping" pops up everytime I hit the home button. I could open Nova launcher from the playstore, but when I tried to set it as default launcher, the crashing message pops up again.

Update: At the end, I could install the ROM but I didn't install anything from the AROMA menu. ROM is working fine but is not rooted, I think superSU or Magisk were causing the system UI crash. Also, synchronizing data from another phone will make the system crash. I had to start the device as totally new.

Guess it's something huh?

Update 2: I reflashed the ROM for a 56th time and selected magisk, beats, enable fast dormancy, etc. in AROMA this time, but didn't synchronize any of my email accounts when started, meaning that I set it up as a completely new device. Everything was working fine, then I opened Google Play Store, logged in with my gmail account and installed some apps with no problems, until I tried to install Nova launcher. System UI started to crash again when pressing the home button.
Restarted to TWRP, did a full wipe and rebooted, but this time system UI started to crash since the welcome screen.

Last edited:

SoNyek

May 30, 2017
Which busybox is recommended lubik? I got the one from jrummy. I ask this because of magisk manager and its download section... There is an update to busybox 1.27. Jrummy has only 1.26
I had have some faults in your built. Update of magisk solve the most. Now viper4andriod is working some times, sometimes not. Don't know the reason for... So....
Have somebody experience with the magisk integrated busybox? (addon)
Thx by the way ✌

lubik1

Jun 9, 2014
Kyiv
Tried it wont boot. Asks for default encrytion code but keyboard disappears when I try to punch in code

You need format your /data folder from recovery, then restart recovery, format /data /cache /system /dalvik cache /cache. After install the ROM and reboot. (All your /data on storage will be lose, so you need backup it before) It's happen cuz encryption doesn't work on Concept ROM. GL.

Reactions: poochewer

poochewer

Jul 14, 2008
Australia
You need format your /data folder from recovery, then restart recovery, format /data /cache /system /dalvik cache /cache. After install the ROM and reboot. (All your /data on storage will be lose, so you need backup it before) It's happen cuz encryption doesn't work on Concept ROM. GL.
Finally got v4.0 to boot but could not get past the network setup page. I dont have a wifi network. I use 4G and i could not go past the wifi setup

Last edited:

lubik1

Jun 9, 2014
Kyiv
Finally got v4.0 to boot but could not get past the network setup page. I dont have a wifi network. I use 4G and i could not go past the wifi setup

I'ts a SONY bug with a mobile network at start guide. But you can ask someone give you wi-fi from his phone under mobile network, then you finish guide you can use mobile network.

policepooh

Jul 18, 2016

Same thing it happens for pexo 4.5 I was coming stock rom from Emma tried so many times but no luck but for this rom I didn't face any issues except sudden restarts

Reactions: poochewer

Chuck_hines

Apr 28, 2015
Very nice post but the roms are not up any more. Do you have other links to them by some chance? I am one of many people who likes seeing development one or more of my devices. even if not debloated it still would leave me a file which could possibly get my device working again on the rare chance it wakes up one morning and just does not like me any more.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A SONY Xperia X Concept builds v4.0​
    Suzu F5121 (single)​
    Hi Everyone! Today i have crafted a Sony Stock Concept ROM for F5121. So feel free join to Concept team with this ROM.

Addon's:
    - Rooted, DRM-fix, SuperUserMod and Custom Home with double tap to sleep
    - Init.d and busybox support
    - Init.d tweaks for better batery life..

- and of course Concept Control with various modifications

Install Section:
    1. Download .zip and Copy to SDCard
    2. Flash recovery.
    3. Go to recovery and make wipe (/system /cache /data /dalvik cache)
    4. Install .zip
    5. Follow Aroma, reboot
    6. Enjoy.

DownLoad Section:

my first build (7.1.1) a latest firmware:

Concept_Xperia_X_N4F26O13_7.1.1_v1.0​

new Android 7.1.2 build:
    Concept_Xperia_X_N2G47F19_7.1.2_v1.4

Concept_Xperia_X_N2G47F19_7.1.2_v3.0

On next update
    @lubik1 as stock 7.1.1 is broken due to overheating and battery drain can you tell me if it is possible to make viperfx and substratum working on concept? If Yes how can i do that?

Good news - i did it, Substratum now work on Concept ROM.

todo list - Viper4android
    could you update the ROM to the latest (final)build?

yes. i have a dump and now build new rom. version - N2G47F19 "bonus" build from SONY devs. I have many plans for this ROM and it's my priority #1 for now. POISON l will update too but later, hope u understand. Can't wait for final build and start modding it! You'd like it! =)
    reserved for mods and etc

todo list:
    new build 7.1.2
    make worked on both device (single and dual) tested on F5122 and worked fine but only 1 sim
    make worked 2nd sim on F5122 (possible after official release 7.1.2)