• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{ROM}{UB}{TWRP}{7.1.1-7.1.2} Xperia X Concept builds v4.0

Search This thread

jhendsantos

May 3, 2013
thanks lubik!!
im so excited for this rom im installing it now and in aroma as of the moment but is it really taking time?? i think im stock to 70%. i remember choosing both suoer su and magisk is it the cause of delay??? but i think it was patched. im already on running rom config...

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

what to do now??? i really think im stock to 70%.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

omg!!! tried to reboot to recovery to interupt the aroma and then aroma finished what was that???? now rebooting.... is that normal?? i think its weird...

lubik1

Jun 9, 2014
Kyiv
thanks lubik!!
im so excited for this rom im installing it now and in aroma as of the moment but is it really taking time?? i think im stock to 70%. i remember choosing both suoer su and magisk is it the cause of delay???
U need choose only one root method. Now u need reinstall rom from aroma and choose supersu or magisk. But u can install both audiomod (beats and viper4android)

rec0re

Nov 8, 2014
Hi, i have the latent Concept Rom 3.0 installad, all running really great, no bug's or other error's. The only Thing is, i can't find no settings to activate the advanced restartmenu, give me a tip, please???

lubik1

Jun 9, 2014
Kyiv
Hi, i have the latent Concept Rom 3.0 installad, all running really great, no bug's or other error's. The only Thing is, i can't find no settings to activate the advanced restartmenu, give me a tip, please???
As recovery is not a part of kernel, this future is unuseless, cos you can't reboot to recovery or bootloader with it. That's why i don't add it to the ROM

Alex Rander

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, how do you do this step-by-step procedure of installing recovery etc? I'm not getting it, if you have some video tutorial or some tutorial done right here in the forum explaining the procedure I would stay. Grateful

SoNyek

May 30, 2017
I think i can add support for it later, i need more free time, but i haven't it

and i advises thinking twice - you need it? and if i add all stock futures to this ROM... you'll don't see the difference in battery life and speed of UI

Ok, I can continue add all Sony stuf to that ROM and then it will be 1 in 1 like POISON ROM

so i suggest add a poll about the future of this ROM :
3 most needed stuff you'll want to see on this ROM from Stock or something else, after i chosing most needed and add it (if i can), it's something like "todo list" (you know)

Hey hey, first of all thx a lot for this awesome built. Testet all of the custom Roms. Best is this one. Very fast and stable. That's great!

I also have a wish to get some Sony features back. The most comfortable and most useful feature of the Sony devices, for my own sin, is the music ? player and original Sony music settings in Android 7.x.... Eventually next to viper? Viper I don't use...

So special thx for your time and ideas for this built ✌

cyanides13

Jun 25, 2017
Hey hey, first of all thx a lot for this awesome built. Testet all of the custom Roms. Best is this one. Very fast and stable. That's great!

I also have a wish to get some Sony features back. The most comfortable and most useful feature of the Sony devices, for my own sin, is the music ? player and original Sony music settings in Android 7.x.... Eventually next to viper? Viper I don't use...

So special thx for your time and ideas for this built ✌

Viper4android is great, watch this link and copy the settings

Reactions: SoNyek

SoNyek

May 30, 2017
Viper4android is great, watch this link and copy the settings

Hey Ho. Really nice your link. But I did it in an other way. I found in Google store the German version of Viper4android. It calls viper's audio fx. Installed as system app. Uninstalled the the Viper4android app... After Reboot all was fine. A short setup and wow... It sounds really good. You was right ✌
But one problem I get now. I wanted to open the viper's app in Sony music ? player app settings and viper's fx crashed. Tried it four times. What should, musst I do to include it to the music player app settings?

cyanides13

Jun 25, 2017
Hey Ho. Really nice your link. But I did it in an other way. I found in Google store the German version of Viper4android. It calls viper's audio fx. Installed as system app. Uninstalled the the Viper4android app... After Reboot all was fine. A short setup and wow... It sounds really good. You was right ✌
But one problem I get now. I wanted to open the viper's app in Sony music ? player app settings and viper's fx crashed. Tried it four times. What should, musst I do to include it to the music player app settings?

By default if you flash concept ROM you can install viper4android there and it will be included automatically on the walkman music player. Just make sure SELinuxModeChanger is grantes superuser and is on permissive mode.

Why did you uninstall default viper4andriod for Concept ROM? Was it not working?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A SONY Xperia X Concept builds v4.0​
    Suzu F5121 (single)​
    Hi Everyone! Today i have crafted a Sony Stock Concept ROM for F5121. So feel free join to Concept team with this ROM.

Addon's:
    - Rooted, DRM-fix, SuperUserMod and Custom Home with double tap to sleep
    - Init.d and busybox support
    - Init.d tweaks for better batery life..

- and of course Concept Control with various modifications

Install Section:
    1. Download .zip and Copy to SDCard
    2. Flash recovery.
    3. Go to recovery and make wipe (/system /cache /data /dalvik cache)
    4. Install .zip
    5. Follow Aroma, reboot
    6. Enjoy.

DownLoad Section:

my first build (7.1.1) a latest firmware:

Concept_Xperia_X_N4F26O13_7.1.1_v1.0​

new Android 7.1.2 build:
    Concept_Xperia_X_N2G47F19_7.1.2_v1.4

Concept_Xperia_X_N2G47F19_7.1.2_v3.0

On next update
    @lubik1 as stock 7.1.1 is broken due to overheating and battery drain can you tell me if it is possible to make viperfx and substratum working on concept? If Yes how can i do that?

Good news - i did it, Substratum now work on Concept ROM.

todo list - Viper4android
    could you update the ROM to the latest (final)build?

yes. i have a dump and now build new rom. version - N2G47F19 "bonus" build from SONY devs. I have many plans for this ROM and it's my priority #1 for now. POISON l will update too but later, hope u understand. Can't wait for final build and start modding it! You'd like it! =)
    reserved for mods and etc

todo list:
    new build 7.1.2
    make worked on both device (single and dual) tested on F5122 and worked fine but only 1 sim
    make worked 2nd sim on F5122 (possible after official release 7.1.2)