{ROM}{UB}Xperia POISON STABLE v2.4 for XX f5121/5122 Aroma Installer

What changes you want from POISON on next updates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

sensationvsgalaxy

Jun 1, 2011
@lubik1 I wont ask for ETA, and I won't rush you (a rushed, bad ROM is worse than none) but I will ask you if you do still plan on releasing the new v2.5 or not..(you gave up)
Because I'm on v2.4 and MY CPU(all 6 cores) in Kernel Adjutor IS 100% all the time!!! (hence the overheating and battery drain) while doing nothing or just in the menus.. Only if I set CPU governor at POWERSAVE do the cores see any other freq. than the max. one.
But with powersave governor everything's pretty laggy.. so I just wanna know if I should still wait or not.

F5122 (DUAL SIM)

Last edited:

FoxTheLegend

Feb 5, 2017
Athens
@lubik1 I wont ask for ETA, and I won't rush you (a rushed, bad ROM is worse than none) but I will ask you if you do still plan on releasing the new v2.5 or not..(you gave up)
Because I'm on v2.4 and MY CPU(all 6 cores) IS 100% all the time!!! (hence the overheating and battery drain) while doing nothing or just in the menus.. Only if I set CPU governor at POWERSAVE do the cores see any other freq. than the max. one.
But with powersave governor everythings pretty laggy.. so I just wanna know if I should still wait or not.

F5122 (DUAL SIM)
+1

sensationvsgalaxy

Jun 1, 2011
Also, guys, do you all also have the ''This device can't be trusted'' message at start-up? As far as I know this means that bootloader is unlocked and TA partition is missing. But I thought this Rom\Kernel has DRM fix.. Shouldn't this message be gone? Also. I have backed up my TA-partition with the keys before I unlocked bootloader, is there any way to put them back while on a custom Rom like this one? I only know that I can put DRM keys back if I go back to absolute Sony STOCK Marshmallow.. but not on Nougat. But could I put TA back on Custom Marshmallow? The camera did get worse since I unlocked\rooted and ''poisoned'' :D this phone.:( I would really appreciate any answer..What do you know about this\your experiences with this?

M1chiel

Also, guys, do you all also have the ''This device can't be trusted'' message at start-up? As far as I know this means that bootloader is unlocked and TA partition is missing. But I thought this Rom\Kernel has DRM fix.. Shouldn't this message be gone? Also. I have backed up my TA-partition with the keys before I unlocked bootloader, is there any way to put them back while on a custom Rom like this one? I only know that I can put DRM keys back if I go back to absolute Sony STOCK Marshmallow.. but not on Nougat. But could I put TA back on Custom Marshmallow? The camera did get worse since I unlocked\rooted and ''poisoned'' :D this phone.:( I would really appreciate any answer..What do you know about this\your experiences with this?
The message appears if you unlocked your bootloader, and there is no way to get rid of it. To mimic the return of the TA you must include it in the kernel as described here: https://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/poc-real-trim-instead-drm-fix-t3552893/page163 I tried it on an older version, but I didn't manage to get it working on my xx.

zlebors

Jan 2, 2012
Jakarta
Then, how could you be receiving OTAs or even OTA notifications I am not receiving any and I haven't done anything.

I just download the v2.4
wipe factory reset via TWRP
go to advance, wipe dalvik, system, cache, data (clean install)
flash Poison v2.4 aroma
reboot to system
setup everything, connect to wifi and there's a system update notification

sensationvsgalaxy

Jun 1, 2011
anyone here still on v2.3??
On v2.4 I had overheating, throttling and very bad battery life because always when display on, every cpu core was on 100% load for no reason (as if I would have enabled the performance cpu governor).. However when Display off, stand by was ok...

Now I downgraded to v2.3 and was very happy to see in kernel adjutor that only the little cores have the tendency to stay on higher freq. (still not optimal, but at least the 2 BIG cores are on min.freq) BUT then I noticed that it loses a lot of battery while the screen is off. and this is confirmed by kernel adjutor : the ''deep sleep'' state is never used even with screen off.:silly::silly::silly:
:confused::confused::confused::confused: HOW DID YOU GUYS SOLVE THIS?
f5122

Last edited:

PowerTim3

Sep 16, 2017
Is it just me or with the this rom the battery life is drasticly lower? it last at most 3 1/2 hours before draining while on the stock rom it lasted 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XPERIA POISON STABLE v2.4 ROM for XX F5121/F5122
    Unlocked BL/Recovery (Aroma Installer)

Hi everyone! It's my first ROM for XX, so let's try all futures of our Wonderful Phone!
    I Present you Stock-Based ROM with some futures:

- Deodexed and Zipaligned
    - Init.d support
    - SuperSu included
    - SELinux Permissive
    - Build.prop and init.d tweaks for better batery life
    - Aroma Installer for bouth F5121 and F5122 devices
    - Patched services.jar (SuperUser Mod)
    - kernel DRM-fix, DM-verify, RIC-off

How To Install ROM:
    First of all You need Back Up DRM-keys by Dirty-Caw Exploit then Unlock Your BL

1) Download and put .zip to your Phone
    Recovery:
    ~~~2) Download and put recovery.img to ADB folder
    ~~~3) Flash recovery.img from ADB (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img) command
    or:
    ~~~2) Download Flashable .zip from attachment
    ~~~3) Install via FlashFire (root rights needed)
    4) Go to recovery with pressing Power and Volume - keys from off condition and press bouth keys while entering to TWRP recovery.
    5) Go to Wipe - Advanced Wipe and wipe /data folder, than reboot into recovery and wipe /dalvik /system /cache
    6) Go to Mount - check /system /sdcard1
    7) Go to Install and Install POISON.zip than folow Aroma Instaaller steps
    8) Reboot devide (it shall rebooted twice)
    9) Enjoy

Changelog:
    v2.01
    new Add Stereo (Dual) Incall Speaker Audio Mod by Default maded by me.
    Add recovery script for reflashing TWRP recovery
    Add Audio Mod (optional)
    v2.0
    Fixed some update-binary scripts errors.

Fixed all issues. All in One .zip now!

DOWNLOAD Section:

View attachment twrp-3.0.2-suzu.zip
    POISON update coming soon... based on .217 update
    updated to v2.4 fw194
    Never had a problem with touchscreen, could be related to ambient display. After weeks of use my phone has crashed and rebooted for 3 times total. I believe the sloppy removal of bloat apps is to blame. Agreed, would be nice to have the poison rom debloated these apps cause me a lot of trouble. As you can see the poll won to add more features so I guess OP is working on something

Her is the debloat script. i use it on all xperia x roms, works like a charme.

https://xdaforums.com/xperia-x-performance/development/mm-n-oem-debloat-script-v1-0-t3527866
    updated to 69 fw and added some modificatiom to SystemUI