• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UBUGNB1][4.3][CWM] JustArchi's Sammy Stock (Deodex/Root/Zipalign/Busybox/Init)

Search This thread

JustArchi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw
My deodexed releases aim to be as-pure-stock-as-possible, just with a magic touch of being ready for all community modifications, such as theming, debloating, customizing and so on.
You should consider them as an alternative to official pure stock. Especially because they're CWM-compatible, which means that you don't need Odin in order to be up-to-date.
Notice to all developers: Feel free to use my deodexed release as a "base" for your ROM. I'm doing the same with ArchiDroid.

Today we have:
Model: GT-I9300
Model name: GALAXY S III
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2505561
Build date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:12:50 +0000
Product Code: ZTA
PDA: I9300UBUGNB1
CSC: I9300ZTAUGNA2
MODEM: I9300UBUGMK1

• Ultra zipped
  • Rooted (SuperSU 1.93)
  • Deodexed ([Bak]smali 2.0.3)
  • Zipaligned (R22.6.1)
  • Busybox (1.22.1)
    [*] ArchiDroid Init.d
    [*] ArchiDroid F2FS-friendly method of flashing

CSC has not been included due to brand stuff (non-XX firmware)
(Your CSC will be unknown)

This release has been possible thanks to ArchiKitchen. Init.d is indepdendent, kernel bundled with ROM isn't modified in any way.

Nothing else has been made/changed. No apps removed. No KNOX. This is one-time release. You can use Rom Cleaner for fast debloat. This is the "base" for upcoming ArchiDroid 1.7.13, so if you're looking for something more advanced feel free to try my "monster" ;).

Modem comes in standalone package, rom itself does not change your modem by default.

Previous releases:
XXUGNB6 XXUGNA7 XXUGNA5 XWUGML4 XXUGML2 XXUGMK6 XXUGMJ9

This ROM uses new set_metadata permissions. Up-to-date recovery is required! Latest CWM, TWRP or PhilZ will work.

This ROM works only with EFS V2 (XXEMG4+) modems! Read stickies if you don't know what it means
(Unless you're running modified custom kernel)

This is "No Wipe" ROM but I can't assure you that you won't run into problems without wiping. In case of issues - Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
This is a big rom, be patient during flahsing and booting.

Download: MEGA | Dev-Host
Standalone UBUGNB1 Kernel: MEGA | Dev-Host

Have fun, hit thanks if I deserve it :highfive:.

Last edited:

0sAND1s

Dec 6, 2007
Thanks, works fine.
Should I flash the modem, once uploaded, or is it better to keep my European modem?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

JustArchi

Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw
Thanks, works fine.
Should I flash the modem, once uploaded, or is it better to keep my European modem?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

I'm not uploading modem from this release for two reasons:
a) It's UBXXXX modem, which means that it's non-XX and targeted only at certain region
b) It's MK1, which should be older than MK6/NA8.

Lulavc

Dec 31, 2011
Recife
JustArchi, please upload the modem. I'm from Brazil and my carrier is Claro.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

JustArchi

Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw
JustArchi, please upload the modem. I'm from Brazil and my carrier is Claro.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I've just formatted my PC, so I don't have sammy's archive right now. Simply download any of my modem installers (f.e. NA8 from older NB6 build) and replace modem.bin with the modem.bin from official package from sam mobile.

mrmrmrmr

Jan 14, 2007
Hi,

If I prefer to have CSC, then I should choose XXUGNB6 , correct ?
And dkionline says it is more stable...

So, is there a good reason to use UBUGNB1 instead of XXUGNB6 ?

Btw, where can I find a changelist which shows the difference ?

And is there a way to add CSC to this rom ?

Thx.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My deodexed releases aim to be as-pure-stock-as-possible, just with a magic touch of being ready for all community modifications, such as theming, debloating, customizing and so on.
    You should consider them as an alternative to official pure stock. Especially because they're CWM-compatible, which means that you don't need Odin in order to be up-to-date.
    Notice to all developers: Feel free to use my deodexed release as a "base" for your ROM. I'm doing the same with ArchiDroid.

Today we have:
    Model: GT-I9300
    Model name: GALAXY S III
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2505561
    Build date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:12:50 +0000
    Product Code: ZTA
    PDA: I9300UBUGNB1
    CSC: I9300ZTAUGNA2
    MODEM: I9300UBUGMK1

• Ultra zipped
    • Rooted (SuperSU 1.93)
    • Deodexed ([Bak]smali 2.0.3)
    • Zipaligned (R22.6.1)
    • Busybox (1.22.1)
      [*] ArchiDroid Init.d
      [*] ArchiDroid F2FS-friendly method of flashing

CSC has not been included due to brand stuff (non-XX firmware)
    (Your CSC will be unknown)

This release has been possible thanks to ArchiKitchen. Init.d is indepdendent, kernel bundled with ROM isn't modified in any way.

Nothing else has been made/changed. No apps removed. No KNOX. This is one-time release. You can use Rom Cleaner for fast debloat. This is the "base" for upcoming ArchiDroid 1.7.13, so if you're looking for something more advanced feel free to try my "monster" ;).

Modem comes in standalone package, rom itself does not change your modem by default.

Previous releases:
    XXUGNB6 XXUGNA7 XXUGNA5 XWUGML4 XXUGML2 XXUGMK6 XXUGMJ9

This ROM uses new set_metadata permissions. Up-to-date recovery is required! Latest CWM, TWRP or PhilZ will work.

This ROM works only with EFS V2 (XXEMG4+) modems! Read stickies if you don't know what it means
    (Unless you're running modified custom kernel)

This is "No Wipe" ROM but I can't assure you that you won't run into problems without wiping. In case of issues - Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
    This is a big rom, be patient during flahsing and booting.

Download: MEGA | Dev-Host
    Standalone UBUGNB1 Kernel: MEGA | Dev-Host

Have fun, hit thanks if I deserve it :highfive:.
    yes, so "Changelist: 2505561" doesn't mean anything to me.
    is there a real changelist which we could find on Samsung site ?

Gentleman, Samsung provides "Changelist", that is a Changelist, you're looking for a Changelog. We don't work in or with Samsung so a Changelist is the only hint that we have to see what's new and what's old.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
    Mega up, dev-host in a few minutes.
    What does CSC unknown?
    many thanks

Nothing. In worst case you won't be able to use hd-voice.