[ROM] ubuntu touch 16.04 unofficial preview

Search This thread

master373

Feb 1, 2022
Does it can install .apk files?
Currently broken when installing ota updates but i did not test it on the github build. It installs the apk but when starting it crashes. Its a ub touch issue on dev channel.
See here:

master373

Feb 1, 2022
Sorry, on mobile and the browser is having problems with loading all the comments when I need them. Just saw you found the answer already
No worries.
I should warn everyone about the today and yesterdays OTA Update in Dev Channel: Currently I have a boot loop and had to wipe data. Something went wrong.
I did open a GitHub issue:

Reactions: tiarei

lentas

Feb 10, 2022
if you did an ota update with the ubuntu touch recovery and is now getting logo stuck/black screen, that is due to the current development stream rootfs having issues

re-flashing should undo the update

otherwise I don't know, you'll have to be more specific on what you've done to get there
i try again today

tiarei

Aug 15, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S7
Redmi Note 9
No worries.
I should warn everyone about the today and yesterdays OTA Update in Dev Channel: Currently I have a boot loop and had to wipe data. Something went wrong.
I did open a GitHub issue:
I am currently on release 50 without any trouble, i literally accidentally skipped 48 and 49, try looking for another update.

psyalemao

Jan 6, 2013
Wow! Nice project!

Too bad still not possible to use android apps. Does it support hardware acceleration for graphics? I wonder if it's possible to use mesa drivers like Panfrost (OpenGL) or PanVK (Vulkan).

Keep it going!

ramee86

Dec 22, 2012
After installtion its working fine, but its struck with twrp screen after 1st reboot.. Help needed here.. Please any suggestions

Top Liked Posts