[ROM][UNIFIED][EOL] SkyDragon OS [9.x][08.06]

cultofluna

Nov 25, 2015
@HolyAngel
Reading few pages back, removing launcher3 will remove pie recents, what's the safest way to remove launcher3 with pie recents intact, actually this thing popped to my mind to reduce an active service, I'm on Nova launcher
Apology if you feel it off-topic
You can use the aroma flashable app remover from the OP
Im using also nova & old oreo recents

Last edited:

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
You can use the aroma flashable app remover from the OP
Im using also nova & old oreo recents
This is what i exactly asked dear, removing it is no issue but i liked pie recents, removing it will cause Oreo aosp recents, is there way to remove launcher3 and keeping pie recents in working?

cultofluna

Nov 25, 2015
This is what i exactly asked dear, removing it is no issue but i liked pie recents, removing it will cause Oreo aosp recents, is there way to remove launcher3 and keeping pie recents in working?
If you uninstall stock launcher you will lose pie recents..
No other way atm

Reactions: immi803

Netmatrix

Jan 7, 2008
Portugal
Hi, sadly you must decrypt to flash this, by wiping the entire internal storage, you must backup your data, i recommend using otg thumb drive, then you can encrypt in pie , at the moment you cant migrate from oreo encryption to pie encryption.
Hi. Can you please elaborate on how to get encryption working on Pie? I'm currently on Omnidragon Oreo and don't want to go through the hassle of decrypting my device but I can't lie, my hands are itching to flash this [emoji28]
Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através do Tapatalk

HolyAngel

Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognized Contrib
Sep 14, 2008
Springfield
@HolyAngel
Reading few pages back, removing launcher3 will remove pie recents, what's the safest way to remove launcher3 with pie recents intact, actually this thing popped to my mind to reduce an active service, I'm on Nova launcher
Apology if you feel it off-topic
I mean.. if you wanna use pie recents with nova just install nova and set it as default launcher. Don't touch or remove launcher3quickstep.

xuser_

Nov 13, 2016
Hats Off to the team, really smooth and great battery life..
PUBG performance testing in progress, I play it on mobile network(not on wifi) so not sure if the glitches were of network, new update or ROM

Another only thing i could wish for would be full OMS support.

Thanks for such great efforts

Reactions: RealPit

cucumbersmell

Nov 14, 2009
Portland, OR
Those looking for a Clear All button Oreo style, but still want Pie Recents, should give the Recently app from Chainfire a try. It did require setting it up and then rebooting to work.

Also, you should make TWRP Dragon your recommended recovery in the OP flashing instructions. I've used it to flash every Pie ROM and it's worked great!

Last edited: