[ROM] [UNIFIED] SULTAN's Lineage OS 14.1 [OMS+UBERTC+Extra Features] Dt: Apr 4th 2018

Search This thread

pgattu

Mar 23, 2018
Hyderabad
Guys,
Since I'm busy this weekend too i made some time today and made a build for you all
Quick update
Latest Lineage Changes (removed lineage OS April fool loscoin and ROM genuine checker, they will be removing after April 8th)
Added live network meter
Built with support for microG (Didn't test it though,if it doesn't work let me know)

Kernel features will be added once I'm free from my stuff, meanwhile if someone is free along with the feature request point me to the commits too so that my work will become easier
thanks all for trying out my rom :)
Check main post for download link, Cheers :)

murti52

Oct 21, 2013
Navi Mumbai
OnePlus 11
Hi, i am new to OP3T, though i have been following sultan's rom. Wanted OMS support .. so here i am. :) Thanks a ton for that. BTW, wanted to ask, as i had OPO back, there were stuff like CAF and non CAF.. does this apply to OP3T as well? I mean if i want to try another kernel., which one would work and which won't..? Thanks :)

Baldrick77

May 24, 2014
@pgattu, @Sultanxda Thanks for your work. I tried many oreo, PA ROMs but Sultan's LOS is the best: fast, smooth, working good, battery frendly, updated and nice with OMS support.
Is your kernel based on Sultan's kernel? If you have a little time please keep it updated.

pgattu

Mar 23, 2018
Hyderabad
I'm back from my sister's marriage but busy with office work (since its been a long vacation)
I will check if there are any significant lineage os updates and sultan's updates, if there are i will provide a new build this weekend :)

crystal8946

Aug 16, 2017
I'm back from my sister's marriage but busy with office work (since its been a long vacation)
I will check if there are any significant lineage os updates and sultan's updates, if there are i will provide a new build this weekend :)
Hello bro,may i ask for long screenshot support?That would be really nice!

murti52

Oct 21, 2013
Navi Mumbai
OnePlus 11
Hi. Wanted to know if VoLTE works on this rom..? I have enabled enhanced lte in settings and also VoLTE provisining in dialer.. but i don't have the icon in the status bar... Is it normal ..? I mean does this rom have the icon disabled or something..

Help appreciated., Thanks :)

murti52

Oct 21, 2013
Navi Mumbai
OnePlus 11
The rom is pretty solid, but sadly no VoLTE (Jio Carrier, India) so have to move on to 8.1 . Tried Sultan's 14.1 as well, no luck. I guess VoLTE is not for 14.1

murti52

Oct 21, 2013
Navi Mumbai
OnePlus 11
VOLTE works if JIO is in SIM1 slot , I myself use JIO

Then why didn't it worked for me...? I flashed the latest open beta.. flashed this rom but didn't have jio.. then I again flashed the brta and then any 8.1 rom, it had jio.

I had flashed only the latest firmware and this rom.. it didn't worked.. then i flashed the firmware and then oreo rom.., it worked.

I would love to used this rom but VoLTE is holding me back. Help appreciated :)

ashatter

Oct 10, 2012
Then why didn't it worked for me...? I flashed the latest open beta.. flashed this rom but didn't have jio.. then I again flashed the brta and then any 8.1 rom, it had jio.

I had flashed only the latest firmware and this rom.. it didn't worked.. then i flashed the firmware and then oreo rom.., it worked.

I would love to used this rom but VoLTE is holding me back. Help appreciated :)

You need 4.5.1 for this rom. Not the latest beta.

zwk22160

Jul 8, 2017
hey i just have a strange issue,with this rom my usb connection became very unstable,but with TWRP,it recovered. it's so strange that i have never face it before,i use the latest rom with magisk root and boffla kernel

Dhairya

May 29, 2013
THANE
Xiaomi Poco F3
getting bit of lag while scrolling in settings and home drawer clean flashed 2 times still same can you please fix that would be a big thing and if you could fix dialer delay it doesn't instantly ends it takes one second or more to end the dialer screen would be a great thing and will franco kernel lineage os 14.1 work ?
@pgattu

Last edited:

pgattu

Mar 23, 2018
Hyderabad
getting bit of lag while scrolling in settings and home drawer clean flashed 2 times still same can you please fix that would be a big thing and if you could fix dialer delay it doesn't instantly ends it takes one second or more to end the dialer screen would be a great thing and will franco kernel lineage os 14.1 work ?

@pgattu

Yeah it works but better to use sultan's which is the default and i will try to fix the lag....

Reactions: Dhairya

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Hi all,

This is my first build and first post on XDA :)

Forgive me if I post anything wrong or if I miss anything

All credits for this rom goes to the following persons

@sultanxda (For all his sources)
    @nathanchance (For substratum sources)
    @LineageOS (for the sources) and wiki.lineageos.org for instructions on how to build a rom

This ROM is Latest lineage OS 14.1 sources + Sultan's changes + latest OMS + Added features

I will keep updating the rom now and then

Changelog:

Mar 23rd 2018 :
    • Initial Release
    Mar 24th 2018 :
    • Latest Lineage Changes
      [*]Compiled using UBERTC 4.9.4
    Mar 28th 2018 :
    • Latest Lineage Changes
      [*] Simulate Oneplus faceunlock functionality

On unlocking using trusted face under smart lock the screen directly goes to home-screen
      Credits: Pixel Team
    Mar 31st 2018 :
    • Latest Lineage Changes
      [*] Added Wake-lock Blocker and Alarm Blocker

You can find them under Developer Options
    • Pre-built with GCAM
      [*]Added new camera libs

All the features work, slow-motion, front-cam, HDR+ ... etc
      First boot takes a while, Be patient :)
    Apr 4th 2018 :
    • Latest Lineage Changes
      [*] Added live network meter
    • Built with support for microG
      Didn't test it though(if it doesn't work let me know)

For now here are the links
    ************************OLD BUILDS ARE REMOVED**************************
    March 28th Build:here
    March 31st build:here
    Apr 4th build:here

Sources -
    LineageOS - https://github.com/LineageOS
    Sultan's Sources - https://github.com/sultanxda/android...neplus_msm8996
    LineageOMS - https://github.com/lineageoms
    github.com/phani-learner- https://github.com/phani-learner
    Guys,
    Since I'm busy this weekend too i made some time today and made a build for you all
    Quick update
    Latest Lineage Changes (removed lineage OS April fool loscoin and ROM genuine checker, they will be removing after April 8th)
    Added live network meter
    Built with support for microG (Didn't test it though,if it doesn't work let me know)

Kernel features will be added once I'm free from my stuff, meanwhile if someone is free along with the feature request point me to the commits too so that my work will become easier
    thanks all for trying out my rom :)
    Check main post for download link, Cheers :)
    New update guys
    Do you guys want magisk inbuilt in the next build?

no, if I want root I will flash it by myself .just keep it rootless .thx for ur work
    I'm very busy with office work but i will surely try to give an update this Sunday if i don't have any household works to do
    Since the next week i will be lot busy as my sister is getting married on April 19th

Thanks for the support guys :)
    Update Guys....!!!!!!!!

Updated the ROM