[ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-14.1 [21 JUN 2023]

Search This thread

ninthbit

Jan 23, 2009
I'd love to recompile a new kernel for this to include the LibComposite stuff for USB Gadget support, however I haven't compiled a kernel since Linux 2.4 when USB was the new hotness... much less deal with cross-compiling, dealing with DTS/DTB device trees, and other Android oddities.

The guides I'm finding for setting up a dev environment for this are all over the place between Armbian, Android, and what version you're dealing with. Can someone point me to a good place to compile a kernel for this ROM's version of Android?

Reactions: Reynald0

klamation

Apr 28, 2011
Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia Lumia 920
I'd love to recompile a new kernel for this to include the LibComposite stuff for USB Gadget support, however I haven't compiled a kernel since Linux 2.4 when USB was the new hotness... much less deal with cross-compiling, dealing with DTS/DTB device trees, and other Android oddities.

The guides I'm finding for setting up a dev environment for this are all over the place between Armbian, Android, and what version you're dealing with. Can someone point me to a good place to compile a kernel for this ROM's version of Android?
You might want to ask in a general Android forum area, since these Amazon ones aren't as popular with devs. Or just google it...?

packersowner

Feb 8, 2023
Thanks to those who developed this ROM. I just loaded the Lineage 14.1 20220201 ford on my 5th gen. Seems to work very smooth. Can you point me to how I can load the google play store? Is there any special restrictions to do so? Thanks

jjstyles0001

Mar 15, 2022
I was just upgrading Magisk, but, wiped out boot partition (I guess it needed verity. DOH!) so just found the update from last month. SCORE! anyways. thank you.
tho, I hope it's decent, I mean, not too much too handle.
I'm ready to take my grouper back to factory state, just about, just can't handle the last LiniageOS release for Nexus 2012 7 (Asus). Random reboots, slow, all that. Sorry, not trying to weigh anybody down with my drama in this 'happy' post. I digress. Look forward to Feb2023 update, getting loaded up right... NOW

FALSE ALARM! i'm sorry, i guess I meant Feb2022. so i'm a year late to the party. still nice to party. anyway, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Reynald0 and Kaot93

N0tHum4n

Aug 26, 2017
Is it possible to enable the dark theme like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515-132848.png
    Screenshot_20230515-132848.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 35

protonpower

Jan 29, 2011
London
I have been gifted one and want to use this ROM so does anyone know where I can get a download for this one? It is not available at the moment. Link appreciated.

Kaot93

Jan 22, 2014
Sorry I have not been available, there is a lot of family stuff to deal with, very emotional and just no bandwidth at the moment. I won't cross-post this, but hopefully people on my other threads might see this.
I hope it's nothing serious since I know that you just have become a dad a short while ago. Family is always first and everyone who doesn't understand this can go f*ck himself.

The ROM is fine and if there isn't any development for this old device anymore that's okay too.

I wish you the best.

Reactions: ggow and Reynald0

sterbaya

Apr 3, 2006
Rouen
Thanks ggow for this very useful ROM.

I can't download the file:

lineage-14.1-20220201-UNOFFICIAL-ford.zip​

I have the message:
OOPS!
no mirrors found.

It's the only file I'm having trouble with, but it's mostly the one I need.
If anyone has a solution.
Thanks in advance

Reynald0

Aug 23, 2017
Not only ford is mirror not found, also suez and austin, probably they are all expired or afh is having problems.

sterbaya

Apr 3, 2006
Rouen
I have been trying several times a day for over a week without success.
A charitable soul could share the file with me (google drive or other) and give me the link by PM?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: xakmad007

xakmad007

May 5, 2022
i'd love to get hold of this DL too, for a model sr043kl - though finding it tough to even get to the stage of using it (bootloaders, etc)
looking for a windows 11 version of instructions, if they exist...

albaron01_0

Jun 1, 2023
Looks like AFH is having problems.
Hello brother
First : i want to thank you for all ROMs which is not found elsewhere
Second : i have amazon fire 7 7gen (Austin) what is lastest update of ROMs to my device ( especially lineage os )
Note : the web androidhostfile says no mirror found sometime what is worng !
PLS ANSWER.. NEED YOUR HELP

Top Liked Posts