Maybe it's an obvious troubleshooting step, but how many different SSIDs have you tried connecting to? Can you test another?I feel like I must be missing something...
I've installed this rom half a dozen times and I'm still facing the same issue. sifting through this thread I haven't quite found an answer.
- WIFI will not connect. SSID says "Saved" underneath. Clicked on it brings a pop-up with options "Forget" "Cancel" or "Connect", when I tap "Connect" the word "Saved" disappears for a split second and comes back. No "Connecting" or "Obtaining IP" or any messages other than "Saved".
What I've done so far:
If I could get some help from someone that might know what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!
- After getting TWRP up and running, I flashed the ROM, gapps, and magisk. Everything seemed to work fine except WIFI, so I started looking further into this thread and found the "Fixes" post. I flashed the newest wifi fix "nvram-test.zip" rebooted, and the "NVRAM" error in the list of wifi ssid's was gone, so I tried connecting to my ssid again, and it just said "Saved" and would not connect.
- Wiped tablet in TWRP with the format option, and just to be safe, the advanced option with everything but my SD card and USB OTG checked. I installed the ROM again without anything extra except the wifi fix. Same issue.
- Wiped again, same way, this time after flashing the ROM I let the tablet boot the system. Same issue as described, so rebooted to TWRP, flashed newest fix, wiped cache, and booted the system. Still same issue.
- Did the same as above step, but used the older "NVram_fix_by_ziona.zip", and still seeing the same issue persist.
I actually didn't install any fixes when I installed this rom. It was just the ROM and the gapps. I've installed on a few devices and each one is able to connect to my router, which runs both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz with the same SSID. Since the ford doesn't support 5Ghz, I know it's going to the 2.4Ghz network. I've also been able to get it connected to multiple routers' SSIDs without any issues.